[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you smoke? >comparatively good for you >at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 13
File: Marijuana.jpg (2 MB, 3024x1992) Image search: [Google]
Marijuana.jpg
2 MB, 3024x1992
Why don't you smoke?
>comparatively good for you
>at least not AS bad for you as other drugs
>cheap
>from the earth

Reminder if you use others examples and experiences as your own you are ignorant

Reminder you cannot form a proper opinion of something you have never fully tried

Reminder almost everyone alive has some sort of vice, who are you to judge who does what?
>>
None of these are really compelling reasons to indulge in small potatoes.
>>
Weed culture is awful, and this is coming from someone who smokes literally everyday. Smoking just to get high is an absolutely worthless hobby, but getting high to program, write music, read history or watch documentaries is simply amazing. I pity those who smoke just to get high, those are the idiots that move onto harder drugs once their tolerance is far too strong.

I wouldn't recommend weed for most people. Most stoners I know are useless humans, only those with the discipline that can enjoy it responsibly as a pastime should do it.
>>
>>1318536
Well it has the obvious perks of being relaxing and 'fun'. But I didn't want to mention those obvious qualities.

It's your turn now to say why you don't smoke, without using ignorance as your example.
>>
>>1318520
>it's good for you compared to being stabbed
>it's natural so it's great, maaaaaaaaaaaaan
That doesn't make it good for you. Fuck off, hippy.
>>
Pesticides
>>
>>1318538
Kek.

OP here, I also smoke everyday. Kill yourself you pompous ass. Who the fuck are you to say how others should use their drugs/spend their lives.

Self righteous prick. YOU are what is wrong with 'weed culture'. Scum.
>>
>>1318520
DUDE HUMANITIES LMAO
>>
What does this have to do with history?
>>
>>1318538
>Weed culture
Yeah fuck this.
You lost me at the "do things" shit. Yeah I'll watch a documentary or I'll do something cool to chill but literally smoking recreationally is like drinking recreationally in the sense that it isn't life threatening like heroin, but it still acts as a social thing to do sometimes.
>>
>>1318549
>Who the fuck are you to say how others should use their drugs/spend their lives.

Because like I said, most people just can't handle weed. They become deadbeat losers or they go full retard and move on to coke, meth, etc.

People can smoke weed if they'd like, I'm just giving some advice. Also, it's clear that this thread has nothing to do with history, so you can kill yourself, faggot.
>>
Dear reader,

There are coffee shops all around me where I live.

I have non in my house or recently.

Still I love the weedies. I mean like in the OP image, I am not pointing to persons for some reason.
>>
I've never killed anyone, but reason and experience would tell me that it would be a band thing for me.

What does it mean when weedfags say comparatively good for me? Compared to poison? Alcohol? Smoking? Cocaine?

All things a reasonable man would avoid. These are all poorman and dumbmans answer to life's problem.
>>
So I actually do smoke but your post is fucking retarded and I'm going to meticulously explain why.

Eating dog poop is relatively good for you compared to injecting gasoline directly into your bloodstream.

Eating deer poop isn't as bad for you as eating coyote poop. Doesn't mean that you should eat deer poop.

>cheap
Compared to what? Not smoking?

>from the earth
Sorry I didn't realize that meth was from space

>Reminder if you use others examples and experiences as your own you are ignorant
Then all historical knowledge can fuel only ignorance because the experiences and examples of others are all we have to rely on from previous generations.

>Reminder you cannot form a proper opinion of something you have never fully tried
I have never jumped off of a ten story building. It is my opinion that if I did that, it would hurt and I might die. I guess that's not a proper opinion though by your logic.

>Reminder almost everyone alive has some sort of vice, who are you to judge who does what?
Well for one thing what other people do to their bodies has literally nothing to do with what you do with your body and pointing a finger to someone else and saying "they do it too" is a meaningless defense, I mean you could be eating your own poop and pointing at another guy that eats their own poop doesn't make it any better, just makes it so there's two guys eating their own poop.

Also this has literally nothing to do with history.

I smoke for 1-2 months out of the year. It's unhealthy for your brain, saps your ambition and can cost anywhere from $100-1000 a month to maintain the habit. It has it's benefits, it makes everything quite a bit more entertaining and can give you alternative perspectives on things which can be constructive. Ultimately your post is garbage and you should feel bad.
>>
>>1318520
OP Fuck off, this thread doesn't belong on /his/
>>
I used to, but then I remembered that my mom was a paranoid schizophrenic.

I really miss being a 14 year old, saving 2 dollars worth of lunch money a day all week, and then going downtown and trying to get as fucked up as I could on ten dollars before 9pm.
>>
>>1318520
>>comparatively good for you
Compared to what?
>>
>>1318559
History of law, humanities as a whole?
>not knowing philosophers are hard core drug addicts.
>not knowing Freud was an avid coke fiend
>>
>>1318549
>argues that smoking is great
>gets bitchy when someone prefaces the argument with a complaint against one aspect about smoking
Seriously, fuck off. You are insufferable, online and likely irl.
>>

So they are bad for you then?
>>
>>1318575
>Compared to what?
You know what, tobacco and alcohol.
>>
>>1318549
How old are you?
>>
>>1318549
Where you you live senpai?
>>
>>1318520
>Reminder you cannot form a proper opinion of something you have never fully tried
This is incorrect and a defense mechanism for plebs.
>>
>>1318540
My reason I don't smoke is that it doesn't seem terribly important to me.

I have nothing against marijuana, but it isn't a necessity, so I have no real reason to go out and purchase it.
Plus there are other things I do prefer doing, and I don't want to disrupt them.
>>
>>1318573
VALIDATE MY BAD HABITS!
>>
>>1318580
Tobacco doesn't cause psychosis.
>>
>>1318564
>Because like I said, most people just can't handle weed
kek.

>>1318577
>putting words in mouths
Kek.

>>1318572
>Sorry I didn't realize that meth was from space
The only point that doesn't revolve around a complete and utter lack of the understanding of context.

You understand what synthesising is right? Are you really trying to argue so hard you completely lack the context?

Literally, and I mean that literally, literally every single thing in your thread is only a point because you left out context. You're being facetious, it's quite funny how retarded you actually are.

I love the
>So I actually do smoke
I don't care for your opinion. Of course you have 0 reading comprehension.
>>
>>1318540
I'll tell you something. When I read a good article or a book or a story or interesting things, I am having fun and mostly relaxing. Those have no negatives. With time being limited, why weed over those things I enjoy?
>>
>>1318599
>overly defensive nonargument multi-posting
kek
>>
>>1318599
Pretending to be retarded is still behaving like a retard.
>>
>>1318520
something something nigger something degenerate something
>>
>>1318520
I can't form an opinion of murder because I've never tried it?
>>
>>1318595
>Tobacco doesn't cause psychosis.
Nope, but it gives you many, many, many forms of cancer.

There is also nothing to suggest Marijuana is the CAUSE of psychosis in peoples who smoke marijuana (most cases had genetic history of schizophrenia).
>>
>>1318599
DUDE WEED LMAO

KEK
>>
>>1318607
>I can't form an opinion of murder because I've never tried it?
Literally, no. You don't honestly think many people are out there murdering people for the sole love of killing.

Kek.
>>
>>1318520
I'm taking a break right now, I really resent the feeling of temporary psycho-motor retardation, considering I already have psycho-motor issues.

>>1318538
This is why I stopped. Habit=/=hobby and a lot of people in the community are pushy as fuck as to how it's a wonderdrug that EVERYONE should take. Fuck off buddy, maybe my friend isn't interested in weed just cause I am.

Granted, OP is right; trying to say what people should and shouldn't do with the stuff is hardly better.

>>1318569
There's not really any toxicity to it, but it does cause temporary psycho-motor retardation, like I said, which can be compacted and extended with chronic use. Also, forcing hot smoke into your lungs is never good for them, but the effect is temporary as well.

>>1318572
That shit was an emotional crutch for me so that I could continue to do nothing in my parent's house unimpeded by silly emotions like guilt or want. If I WERE to tell somebody how to use the stuff, I'd say make it a choice, not a habit. If you don't have your shit in line before you use recreational drugs like weed, you run the risk of developing emotional dependency that can be hard to escape.
>>
>>1318599
Okay then, what's the context? You would be the one that established the context you're claiming exists, please, describe the context in which your claims are set. I only made points without context because you (ironically) provided no spectrum of comparison(aka context).

And yes, I am aware of several definitions of the word "synthesis", in this case you're implying that something growing out of the ground makes it inherently better than something synthesized in a laboratory, regardless of objective evidence to the contrary if it exists.

Eating tylenol is healthier for you than eating hemlock, and hemlock is from the earth.
>>
All biological harmful things aside, why should I waste my money on this?
>>
>>1318599
>I was only pretending to be retareder!!1!
>>
>>1318621
>starts conversaition about drugs
>cannot see the scope of context includes drugs
What the fuck is wrong with you? If I were talking about post Marian reform Roman tactics and how it worked for the empire would you start sperging out about the Buddhist Conversion of India under Ashoka as the more important event in history? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1318621
This "earthism" is a genuinely obnoxious line of contemporary thought. It looks to me, at face value, like gaia worship. And it has genuinely no rational basis that just because something exists exclusive to our tampering, that it is somehow "Good" without any real qualifiers as to what, why and how it is good.

Shit like this naturalism is what makes people dupe themselves into thinking they're anti-GMO when there isn't a single thing on the planet we eat (aside from maybe wild fish?) that hasn't been affected by our forced selection. Shit like that has moved swathes of eurotards to trash ridiculous amounts of food for muh naturalism. Shit like that makes it impossible for us to discern shitty market practices of firms like Monsanto, from possible good ones, because it's all bad under this logic.
>>
>>1318520
DUDE
>>
>>1318625
>why should I waste my money on this?
What else do you waste your money on, vice-wise.
>>
>>1318625
It's fun and interesting. Try it and you might find a reason. If you don't like it, you'll come down in a couple hours and never have to think about it again. If you have the slightest amount of discipline and willpower it shouldn't give you any issues.
>>
>>1318621
>>1318634

Literally the only thing I meant from 'from the earth' means you can grow it, in your garden. God dam you cunts are obnoxious. You cannot form a thought without projecting your own retardation upon it.
>>
>>1318639
>>1318636
Some people do it daily. Assuming a gram a day, that's $10 a day habit. Very expensive habit for me that only lasts about an hour. $300 a month is roughly my rent, or a brand new CPU/GPU that will last me 4 years and generate tons more euphoric experiences. Every month.

Also isn't it an addiction when you have to do it everyday that became a dependency for you? Ever thought about quitting?
>>
>>1318633
It's simple. You made claims that require a context of comparison without providing a context of comparison, and then when someone made claims to demonstrate why making claims without a context of comparison is meaningless, you then (ironically) pointed out that making claims without context has no meaning, thus defeating your own initial arguments.

If you then add the context "Well OBVIOUSLY I meant on the spectrum of drugs", we are now in a different territory of illogical argumentation. For example:

Weed is good compared to meth.

Does this mean I should smoke weed, and not smoke meth? Is this reasoning for smoking weed? Not really, but let's pretend it is anyway because you seem to think it's somehow logical reasoning.

If something not being as bad as something else is a reason to choose to do it in place of the thing that is worse, well, green tea is better for you than weed. You should drink green tea instead of weed, by your own logic. It is illogical for you to smoke weed according to yourself.
>>
>>1318642
"From the Earth" implies exactly what those other anons were bitching about. If you meant you could grow it yourself without having to buy it then you should have said it.

Your idiocy is getting to the point that I half believe you are falseflagging. A brilliant falseflag though, to be sure.
>>
>>1318520
Weedfags all need to die
>>
>>1318649
>Also isn't it an addiction when you have to do it everyday that became a dependency for you? Ever thought about quitting?

Never said anything about not being addicted. I do quit, at least I have multiple times for 6 month gaps at a time. Jobs and such, it's not hard. The only hard thing about it is how easy it is.

>why can't I smoke right now?
not
>I need to smoke right now
Some might see it as the same, I don't though, not when I have dropped it cold turkey many times (after years of smoking daily).

$10 a day is not expensive at all, considering a lot of people will smoke 20-30 a day in tobacco and who knows AS WELL in alcohol.
>>
>>1318651
I didn't read any of that.

Keep going.
>>
>>1318664
You didn't read it because it causes you're cognitive dissonance's little bitch boy.
>>
>>1318653
So wait, you are angry at me because you made false assumptions? Kek, that's not how it works.

I would have clarified, had you asked for clarification, had you not been busy making assumptions to support your false arguments.
>>
>>1318642
So it's my fault that you use a nebulous term? I'm going by one of the more common, contemporary definitions of "Frum da urf" which is more or less the opposite of what contrived means.

Here you are ranting about context when you made no mention of any garden or farming whatsoever. Just admit it's a shitty qualifier for something to be evaluated as good or bad and move on. Christ.
>>
>>1318665
I didn't read it because it's an irrelevant wall of text.
>>
>>1318668
>Just admit it's a shitty qualifier for something to be evaluated as good or bad and move on
See
>>1318666
>>
>>1318660
A reasonable person doesn't have those expensive habits. I do wine/alcohol on a very small scale at new years for traditions sake. As a man of reason and logic I never saw the reason to do either alcolhol, weed, or cigarettes. So when people say it's cheaper than cigs or its healthier than alcohol, I don't get the argument.
>>
>>1318675
Gotcha.
>>
>>1318649
Maybe you can moderate the amount you smoke? I do it typically once a week late in the day. No problems whatsoever after years. I can space out a single gram in an entire month and still get high. Why do you assume it's full on stoner or nothing?
>>
>>1318678
>I don't get the argument.
There are more vices than smoking or drinking, that's why I said vice, not drug.
>>
>>1318685
Like anything, it's usually those who are fanatics, hardcore, druggies, extremists, etc that take time to defend their dangerous and expensive habits.
>>
>>1318699
Okay, what's your point? Some shitty people do a thing so it's a shitty thing? I mean, you obviously have no perspective on this at all.
>>
>>1318707
It's a matter of probability. There's no way to know you're not a druggie or a druggie but there are probabilities that we can use to factor and create a default weed poster.
>>
>>1318709
>I'm prejudiced from reading various anonymous internet posts
is not an argument
>>
>>1318649
>Some people do it daily. Assuming a gram a day, that's $10 a day habit

where are you from? in south american you can get a $5 bag that if you dont smoke daily can last you a month so its hardly expensive.
>>
File: Bush week.jpg (29 KB, 438x257) Image search: [Google]
Bush week.jpg
29 KB, 438x257
>>1318739
>a $5 bag
Does it look like this?

People who smoke answer me this

Hydro vs Bush
or
Indoor vs Outdoor

Outdoor all the way.
>>
>>1318723
Everyone is prejudice. What's the issue?
>>
>>1318520
Shit post desu, OP asks a question then immediately reminds us why all our answers are bullshit is his opinion. Needless arguing ensues, why the fuck is this on /his/ anyway?
>>
dont get me wrong i enjoy weed but only 3-4 times a year that way it not a habit im throwing cash recklessy toward (iving check to check) and the times i do its usually half (pass out) or all day marathon like go till dome is rocked thourghly. lose grip on reality for a day and walk away with few stories/new insights.
>>
>>1318764
OP here, this is the fastest /his/ has moved since it's inception.

Say what you will weed is always a hot topic on 4chan. Smoking, drug and one vice is directly related to humanities.
>>
>>1318749

No it loos pretty decent but i havent taken high quality weed so cant tell you
>>
File: 1450737273270.jpg (4 MB, 3358x2000) Image search: [Google]
1450737273270.jpg
4 MB, 3358x2000
Weedies have to be the most obnoxious group out there besides atheist.

D U D E
>>
>>1318739
>>1318749
Your lack of a reply is suspicious.
>>
Why is this in his? Just because Khan took shits doesn't make this a shit discussion board.

also people like you shoving it in others faces is what's wrong with weed culture. You guys are almost as bad as vegans.
P.S. DUDE WEED
>>
>>1318814
I was just poking some fun, only Americucks and Euro's smoke 'high quality' weed. Bush is the best high that exists.

Can smoke it all day no problem.
>>
>>1318666
>projecting emotions
>using "kek" over a dozen times
You sound underage or marijuanically lobotomized.
>>
>>1318857
Bur.
>>
>>1318520
I don't see the point of getting high
>>
>>1318520
Because it doesn't benefit me in any way. The only time I used it I kept forgetting what I was doing constantly and having a hard time remembering where I put things/what I wanted to play or work on. Why would I bother taking a substance that makes me less productive?
>>
>>1318887
>I don't see the point of getting high
Have you consistently gotten high after a hard days work, of preferably, physical labour?
>>
>>1318520
why this thinly veiled weed thread on a history board?
>>
It's better most of you continue to smoke pot, because you'd not have been in any position to make real decisions anyway. It's a loser pastime for losers. Revel in your loserhood. Tune in, turn on, drop out, just like alcoholics, just like people who feed themselves too damn much.
>>
>>1318898
OP here, it's pretty blatantly a weed thread.

Why/why not someone does something is related to humanities/philosophy. It's been said about 50 times if you bothered to read the thread.
>>
>>1318893
I have never gotten high. I don't see the point.
>>
>>1318520
I don't want to.
>>
I have an addictive personality as it is, I don't really need another vice to add to that.
>>
>>1318906
>I don't see the point.
I don't see the point in playing sport. The person playing does.

Literally what you are saying is - I am ignorant.

That's it. You aren't suggesting you would like to try, that you don't care to try, or that you made up your mind about it.

Just that you are ignorant. I don't see the point of your post.
>>
>>1318918
>I don't see the point in playing sport. The person playing does.
Which is why I don't play sports

>That's it. You aren't suggesting you would like to try, that you don't care to try, or that you made up your mind about it.

reading comprehension
>>1318520
>Why don't you smoke?
>>1318887
>I don't see the point [of smoking]

i don't care to try because i do not see the point of doing it
>>
>>1318918
>I don't see the point in playing sport. The person playing does.
This made no sense. Yeah an athlete would have a reason to play a sport, but not everyone is physically fit or interested in any kind of physical games. Your reasoning is that a person with no interest in a substance should take it anyways. If someone isn't interested they aren't interested. Being pushy makes not only you but what you're trying to push look bad. My weed friends never ever tried to push weed on me, because they respect people's interests and boundaries.
>>
It's boring. I smoked recreational for years, then started it seriously during my senior year of university. Getting high becomes unfulfilling. I agree that it bolsters creativity but only if your intention is to smoke as a catalyst for doing something else. Otherwise you really don't do anything. Then you decide to take a break from it to loosen your potency. Little changes after you try it again. Also, the culture is plebeian and I resent associating with it. I have no issues in discussing and using weed but I'm impartial to its legislation.
>>
>>1318941
>Your reasoning is that a person with no interest in a substance should take it anyways.
Kek no.

My reasoning is of course if he has never tried it he would not have an interest in it, a sport player has played sport and therefore knows he likes to play sport so he plays sport.

It really not hard logic. No where did I say that he should try it, just that he implied no interest, if he had said he had no interest in trying it I would have then asked why.

Saying "I see no point" has literally, no point. Where can the conversation progress from there? All he says is he doesn't see the point, It's fine, he is simply ignorant and admitting it.

I don't care either way. Stop projecting.
>>
>>1318950
there doesn't need to be a discussion though. OP asks a question, I give a reply, which is that I am just not interested in it because the glorified consequences of doing it don't sound appealing to me. That's it.

I don't know why you're so butthurt and nervous. Take a nap.
>>
>>1318950
You're right that it is ignorance, but is it really bad ignorance? He isn't going to gain or lose anything from not smoking. It's not bad ignorance like saying the Earth is flat and denying a fact, it's just disinterest in having an experience. Is it really such a wrong thing?
>>1318986
He's so passionate because he's probably high right now lmao
>>
>>1318996
>You're right that it is ignorance, but is it really bad ignorance? He isn't going to gain or lose anything from not smoking. It's not bad ignorance like saying the Earth is flat and denying a fact, it's just disinterest in having an experience. Is it really such a wrong thing?

The point is there is literally no point, why bump a thread you don't see the point in?

>>1318986
I am OP, bud.
>>
>>1318902
I put my thumb in my urethra when I shit, let's make a thread about it. Fuck you
>>
Weed is fucking shit tier.
The only good "drug" is LSD.
>>
>>1319110
>The only good drug is LSD
Why is that?
>>
>>1319110
Mate, not at all.

Have a suicide attempt and tell me a 12 hour trip of screaming into your head

YOU TIRED TO KILL YOURSELF

is a fun time. I mean before that it was great, never had a bad trip. Never touching it again.
>>
File: 1466572957467.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1466572957467.png
134 KB, 317x392
>not taking mushrooms at least once per year
>>
>>1318520
Every drug comes from the earth, or do you think they were sent here?
>>
>>1318520
I've tried it. It's fun, but I'll never do it regularly. I'm pretty straight edge though because I come from a white trash family that basically exists just to get high. Weed was the starting point for most of them though. Then pills, then other psychedelics and coke, and then they went to meth, crack, etc.

Idgaf what others do but I'd rather not fall down that same path as the rest of my family.

Also, if you use it as a mental crutch that's objectively unhealthy.
>>
I like to eat a few edibles on an empty stomach and chase it with some vodka, and go to the fucking moon
>>
>>1318538
Agree 100%. Weed culture blows. Weed make me feel creative, and genuinely happy. Like the spark of joy and happiness I had when I was a kid returns to me. I feel cold, emptt, bland without it. Like I don't have a soul. Weed makes me feel like I have worth. I struggle with depression, tried tons of anti-depressives, and anti-anxiety medications and nothing ever made me feel at all better except the short-term "this is okay" of opoids. I don't care if any other drug is legalized ever. Just let me have this plant for the love of Christ.
>>
While I am pro-legalisation and understand that it is far less physically damaging than many legal drugs, weed is not for me.

I first smoked up at about age 16 where it was occasional and for about the first 5 times I had laughing fits, food had never tasted better and at times would try to say something but to others it was incoherent.

Essentially, I'd be having a good time with little care in the world. It developed more into a weekly activity with close friends and mutual friends. Still no problem here.

Every now and then I'd smoke up on my own at home. Initially I didn't find this problematic.

There was a point, a point I can't quite put my finger on, in which smoking was no longer enjoyable. I continued to smoke for about a year while I derived no enjoyment from it because I believed it wasn't detrimental to my health and I was always hanging out with people who smoked.

I'm 24 now and the last time I smoked was probably at age 20. Since then I've had a few edible trips and had a few tokes on joints, still trying to see if things had change. I so desperately want to enjoy weed but I don't.

When I say I don't enjoy it, I mean it brings me great anxiety. I hate the feeling off loss of control. When my ability to think clearly and be decisive is altered it worries me. Being stoned, for me, is like being the opposite of what I'm trying to become. It makes me withdrawn and indecisive.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to incorporate it into my life again but it really isn't a priority anyway. I did find hidden pieces of creativity under the influence, sometimes I'd wake up in the morning and wonder what the fuck I was thinking. Other times I had analyzed things in depth that made sense.

Perhaps I misused it. Too much too soon/regularly maybe. My mental health isn't 100% nor has it been since the beginning of my teenage years so maybe the two just don't mix well.
>>
>>1319273
not true sadly
now days there is a full alphabet of designer drugs that have no natural components being pushed in the club scene

3meo-pcp
4AZO-dipt
25i
25c
it goes on
I live in Washington where it's legal to smoke pot and still that shit is all over the place
>>
>>1319357
25i is nice. Its very visual. I saw geometric lightning (kaleidoscopic) as a fluid oozing from the walls. It made balance hard but otherwise it was nice.
>>
>>1319142
Sounds like an awakening bro. You know the weight of your actions.
>>
>>1319367
I'm freaked out by all that weird chem stuff

I just dab and sometimes shrooms when the season is right
>>
>>1318520
> In this thread: Degenerates trying to find some self-validation for needing a crutch to get through life.
>>
I smoke daily, have for the last couple of years. I can see some negatives obviously, it can change people, it creates different priorities and robs motivation, but it can also give so much more. I enjoy smoking, it's a crutch of mine, but it's nothing like my alcoholism. I just like getting stoned and drunk asf right?

People who have quit permanently and actually liked smoking amaze me, only reason I've seen it done is because of legal problems or random drug testing for employment.
>>
>>1319357

Last I checked, those are organic molecules synthesized from simple organics derived from natural sources.
>>
>>1318902

Fuck off. You can justify literally any thread by using that logic.

Why aren't you playing Overwatch?
Why aren't you watching Game of Thrones?
Why aren't you voting for Trump?
Why aren't you checking these dubs?

Though leave it to a stoner to come up with a half-assed rationalization that falls down under even slight scrutiny
>>
>>1318520
>Good for you
>Cheap

No.
>>
You could make the exact same argument about drinking alcohol, you twit.
And I don't smoke because I used to do it all the time. I was addicted to it, and now that I'm moving cities I'm finding an excuse to quit.
Also, finding gainful employment is nice.
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>1318557
I can't believe that this is what /his/ has been reduced to.
Literally /pol/ and /sci/ outcasts, people who think they are too smart and educated for /pol/ and people who are too dumb for /sci/.
>>
>>1319601

That's basically what everyone said it was going to be back when people were discussing a hypothetical history board. On balance, I think it turned out better than expected.
>>
>>1319511
Check'd
>>
>>1318520
Hey OP, you should try krokodil, if you haven't experienced it, how will you know you're really not interested in it?
>>
>>1318520
I don't smoke regularly because my brain doesn't work right for a few days after I smoke. Can't remember shit, have difficulty thinking straight, etc. Funnily enough, these side effects are continually proven by scientific studies as happening in the vast majority of people who smoke but weedfags also shout it down. Being stupid for a few days is just not worth the half hour/hour high.
>>
>>1318520
Lmao OP look at your first two points and tell me how fucking stupid you are
Weed has killed your brain 3bh
>>
>>1319601

Actually most smart people avoid /sci/ since it's pretty much a shitpost fest. There are some quality posts but most of it's showing off about IQ, the gorilla poster, etc.
>>
File: 1465491980232.jpg (60 KB, 400x549) Image search: [Google]
1465491980232.jpg
60 KB, 400x549
>>1318520

Is this really the only argument FOR using the drug?

That's fucking retarded, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>1319834
I'd say it's a decent argument under the assumption that most people have a vice, so it would be the best of the worst. However, it is not an argument for using weed outside of this context, so basically, yes OP is a retard.
>>
>>1319745
I can relate. Had a few days of heavy weed consumption, at one point i just had a day full of sleeping and doing nothing at all. Almost like an MDMA dip. Weed fucks with you temporarily for sure.
>>
>>1319833
Yeah I know that /sci/ is fucked and the same thing that happened to /sci/ is happening to this board.
I guess intelligent discussion has no place on 4chan. Pretty evident when you look at the most popular boards actually.

But is there anywhere else to discuss science and history?
>>
File: smoek.jpg (109 KB, 468x683) Image search: [Google]
smoek.jpg
109 KB, 468x683
>>1318520

It made me lethargic, fine with being bored and unmotivated.

I still smoke from time to time, but smoking almost every night was not good for me.

Besides, why should people have to justify their sobriety? You are no less obnoxious than the drunk uncle at a party that wants to coax the recovering alcoholic into having "that one beer".
>>
>>1318520
I live in Maine, I can buy heroin for half the price. Why would I smoke the herbal jew when I could shoot up instead?
>>
>>1319834
The argument is it's almost harmless and non-addictive.

What's your argument for wanting to keep it illegal?
>>
>>1320344
>almost harmless
There are studies published every day to the contrary. Weed negatively effects short term memory and neuromotor function in the long term. The old adage that smoking weed makes you stupid isn't a myth anymore.

>non-addictive
Non-chemically addictive*. Weed is most certainly addictive.
>>
>>1320344
>What's your argument for wanting to keep it illegal?
Thats not what this thread is about. No one advocated making it illegal. Making it illegal is dumb unless you have a wide range ban.

The point of the thread was reasons to use marijuana. In the face of the negatives, there isn't any, unless you're already doing retarded stuff to begin with. Only then, the argument becomes somewhat valid. "Don't do that shit, this shit is less worse."
>>
>>1320344
>non-addictive
Biggest lie of the century.
>>
>>1320344
>What's your argument for wanting to keep it illegal?

I never said I wanted it to be illegal, you're just a moron if you use it, but go ahead.
>>
>>1318520
Because of faggots like you, who think people who don't smoke weed are retarded/ignorant/not living life to the fullest.
>>
It makes my eyes hurt, keeps distracting me from important things and seems to negatively affect my memory/learning. So it's pretty much like spending the day on 4chan, except that's free.
I'm also a clutz so I hate rolling joints and burning holes in everything.
>>
>>1320360
I've been smoking for three years and the worst withdrawals I'll get is a bad mood and the shits for a couple days. It's not halfway as bad as chemical addiction.
>>
File: marijuana-world-map.jpg (27 KB, 575x299) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-world-map.jpg
27 KB, 575x299
so let´s make this a proper /his thread plz
>>
>>1318538
Smoking weed before engaging into intellectual activities and mostly ones that require memorization - is just as dumb as people smoking it just to feel dumb.
>>
I like smoking with my girlfriend and cuddling. It's also good for sex, though I find it makes me less likely or makes it harder to initiate sex.
>>
>>1319155
Psychedelics are the best. You just have to find enough time to set aside to do them. Acid is like a full day commitment.

I did Peyote recently and walked around in nature. It was amazing but the nausea with Peyote sucks ass for the first hour before you vomit.
>>
>>1320775
Que? Marijuana cultivation was around Central and South Asia. And am sure as shit it didn't reach China in the ADs seeing as the Indo-Iranians brought the stuff to the Chinks.
>>
Can't smoke weed, get terrible panic attacks and if not, I get very anxious.

Overall an uncomfortable experience which sucks a bit, since it would've been great to use a drug for occasional recreation, without it being very harmful like alcohol.
>>
>>1318520
Because it creates a uncomfortable pressure in my head and strongly compels me eat all my fucking food like a lazy pig. My memory is also trash tier and smoking is correlated to memory inpairment, so I don't want to fuck that either.
>>
>>1320655
>seems to negatively affect my memory/learning
It doesn't seem to. It does for everybody. Studies continually show that smoking weed impairs short-term memory in the long term.
>>
what the fuck is this garbage thread

i have only been on /his/ for two weeks now. is this what its normally like?
>>
>>1318827
oddly enough, excluding south america, updating western USA and possibly the moosefuckers, bumping south africa down to half civilized/barbarians, that map is still accurate
>>
>>1321368
It used to be better before /pol/ found it and decided it was where all the social and religious threads were going to go, given that they technically are humanities. I've begged hiro to crack down on it and keep this limited only to history and anthropology, and all religious discussion be limited to strict historiography but I got no response.
>>
>>1318520
>from the earth
Literally everything is "from the earth"
>>
>>1320624
Kek.

You got 0 reading comprehension, bro.
>>
>>1322613
It occurs naturally and requires no modification to make it for to consume.
>>
>>1322622
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>1322692
Perfect.
>>
File: 1458599914718.png (577 KB, 682x708) Image search: [Google]
1458599914718.png
577 KB, 682x708
>>1318520
>comparatively
>not AS bad
>cheap
>appeal to nature
>>
>>1322663
>its natural
>weed is grown in labs and is up to 5x stronger than it was as recent as the 60s
Marijuana is just another GMO. Get off your high horse and go smoke some poison ivy. It must be good for you, it's natural.
>>
>>1322713
You are wrong. Where I am from majority of people smoke bush and prefer it over hydro.

Bush means outside grown from the sun, hydro is.... hydroponic. You will take this the wrong way but anyone who smokes consistently would prefer bush over hydro, and by consistent I mean years and years and years.

Hydro is great but - sometimes it's TOO good. You get munted when you wanted to just be high and normal. Bush lets you smoke all day still feel high but not the full on body stoned hydro gives you.

I clarified the use of the term "from the earth', had you read the thread. And it pretty much what he said.
>>1318642

It's got nothing to do with your assumptions of the term.
>>
>>1322713
I really don't give a shit if it's natural or not, I'm just pleased you can take a seed of a modern strain and drop it in the ground and later get a smokable drug

Also, do you really think there is gene-splicing and shit going on with weed? Again, I give zero fucks if the weed has been altered, but I'm pretty sure most weed you can buy is just selectively bred for high THC/CBD, and hybrid strains are just cross-pollinated. Is selective breeding really making a GMO? I suppose technically yes but by that logic wild corn is a GMO because of ancient mesoamericans.
>>
>>1322809
>by that logic wild corn is a GMO because of ancient mesoamericans.
And anything cross-pollinated naturally by bees.
>>
>>1318520
Dude, I love weed, but please don't be a 420poster.
It's bad for my lungs.
It's psychologically addictive.
It abstracts my thought process.
It inhibits the urge to take action.
>>
>>1322828
All of that except damage to the lungs is your own problem, fuck off.
>>
>>1322823
Nah, I feel like the "lol so natural" people would consider that a natural process.

In their eyes the modification has to be done by humans. But I am of the camp that GMO's are only really GMO's when you'd sequenced the organism's genome and identified specific gene variants and picked the best one or created a new best one.
>>
>>1322758
Not him, but even bush is several times stronger than it was even three decades ago. You must be smoking Mexican brick weed.
>>
File: marijuana_9.jpg (60 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
marijuana_9.jpg
60 KB, 300x246
>>1322849
>You must be smoking Mexican brick weed.
Pure Aussie bud mate.

>>1322849
>but even bush is several times stronger than it was even three decades ago.
Not entirely true.
http://jxb.oxfordjournals.org/content/59/15/4171.full
>>
>>1322868
There is literally nothing in that article that states that the ancient weed is anywhere near as strong as modern weed just that it contained more THC than CBD like modern strains. Your fucking reading comprehension is going from smoking too much.
>>
>>1318520
here is a good reason to smoke weed

>its a different type of fun

anything else is bullshit pushed by frat stoners who want to justify being tools.

yes i smoke weed about once or twice per week but tricking yourself into thinking it helps you is what losers do. also try to avoid getting others into trying it unless they fully want to and are ready to take the responsability
>>
Smoking and studying history is my favorite thing to do maybe once or twice a week, it's lead to some pretty strong epiphanies for me, and I don't mean in a hippy spiritual crackpot way, more of a comprehension for immensity of human and natural history, from the big bang to present day. By this I mean the changes in mental perception that cannabis allows I think helped me appreciate my life a lot more, I went from borderline suicidal to feeling immense joy from everything I see.

Or maybe I'm just a drug fucked autist or something.
>>
>>1323476
I feel like it gives me so much empathy I can put myself in someone else's shoes so easily. Like, vividly imagine their life in the most minute of details. I watch documentaries and completely lose myself in history as if I can travel through time. I love it.
>>
>>1318520
Why don't you eat feces?
>>at least not AS bad for you as other food
>>cheap
>>from the earth
>>
File: 1465858742289.jpg (69 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1465858742289.jpg
69 KB, 800x587
Main reason is because I don't want to be part of the toxic 420blaze culture around weed. Hopefully when it's legalised it loses its edge appeal and tweens can find something new to rebel with
>>
>>1318621
>Eating tylenol is healthier for you than eating hemlock, and hemlock is from the earth.

Some of the most toxic substances on earth are synthesized by fauna or flora, and more often then not they can not or barely be made by man in a lab.

I never understood this fool's notion of "natural"/occuring in biological matter=good vs man-made/"chemical"=bad.
>>
>>1324667
Hippie shit. Hippies were the original weed users in the US.
>>
>>1318520
>from the earth

DUDE CYANIDE LMAO
>>
>>1319873
keep crying faggot

>is there anywhere else to discuss science and history

Reddit. Fuck off.
>>
>>1318538
>i can only write good code/music when i'm high

you are the reason why weed culture is the way it is
>>
>>1324303

IMO thats kind of a stupid reason. If its something you would enjoy or think you would enjoy then do it, don't let apprehensions about being associated with a particular sub-culture stop you.
>>
cause it's a shitty boring drug that makes you stupid

also what does this have to do with /his/
>>
>>1318520
I dont smoke anymore because I enjoy being employed.
>>
File: image.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
Why are you guys so stupid and naive?
>>
>>1318538
>Weed culture is awful
This. I've never known a person who smoked weed that I have been able to respect at any level. They are always lazy useless wretches with no ambition or sense of pride for themselves. The girls who I've fucked who smoked were shit too, like cold fish.
>>
>>1318538
Agree with this.
I love my cannabis. It is a medicine and the reason why I am still alive today and living such a productive life.
However the culture is absolutely awful.
At the same time though, I also vape now as an alternative to smoking cigarettes and that has an arguably worse culture that I don't really want to be associated, but will still defend the hell out it if people are trying to talk shit.
>>
>>1318520
>Why don't you smoke?

This thread is bait.
>>
>>1318549
I'd argue the pompous ones are the ones who have to wear shirts with leaves on them and 420 in ridiculous fonts thrown all over it. The ones who literally won't even hang out with friends unless that friend also smokes and is wiling to smoke with them, the ones who don't want to work and just want to sit on their asses and complain about how hard things are while their mom brings them chicken tenders.

I am 23 years old and I run my own store where I work full-time and yet also have an avid social life.
Most people don't even know I use cannabis unless it comes up in conversation (because I'm not one of those assholes who has to make every conversation about weed). That's the way it should be.
I don't want to be hearing some frat bro talk about how drunk he gets every night, so why do I want to hear about how high you get all the time?
>>
>>1318569
How does reason and experience tell you weed is bad though?
I think that the wrong person can turn into a waste of life when using it, but the plant itself is a wonder medicine for both physical and mental health.
>>
>>1318579
Not nessasarily.
Smoking cannabis has some potentially harmful side-effects.
However, there is nothing even remotely physically unsafe with using edibles or tinctures.
>>
>>1318649
Buy in bulk.
I buy directly from growers and I'll get 2 ounces for 160 which I moderate and make last for two weeks.
I make around $50,000 a year give or take.
I'm still feeling my medicine throughout the entire day, and it's not even a small cut of the money I make either.
The only time you'll have issues if you aren't good with money and only buy a gram or so at a time.
>>
>>1318678
Have you ever considered that your definition of reasonable is not one that everybody else shares?
These types of issues are relative.
For me, as long as somebody is productive to society and not an asshole, they are a reasonable person.
>>
>>1319110
That's such a close-minded thing to say though.
Also, LSD isn't for everybody. I love my trips, but some people (and I'm not trying to be mean, but less intelligent people) don't tend to react well to it because they aren't really able to cope with a mindset that makes you think so much.
I do think it's an incredible thing though, and the trips I've had throughout my life have really made me a much better person.
>>1319142
Set, setting, and personality.
Don't blame it on the drug, buddy.
The only person to blame for a bad LSD trip is yourself.
You may not have control over whether or not you have a bad trip, but it's likely that LSD just isn't for you.
Especially if you are still so close-minded that you would let ignore the positive times you've had on previous trips because you've had one bad one.
>>
>>1326618
Costly habit and makes you lethargic.

This doesn't even include all the possible side effects of inhaling burned chemicals in your lung.

On a purely evidentary scale, weed is a bad thing. Before you bring up the shit about how its not as bad as being raped by a pack of niggers, I don't care about those. My a neutral point, all those are shit.
>>
>>1326665
It doesn't make me lethargic though.
See >>1326616
>>1326635
I'm more productive than I ever was before I smoked, because it makes me emotionally stable, and not in constant severe back and neck pain.

Not every stoner is a lazy sack of shit, and believing otherwise is simply being closed-minded.
>>
The smell is utterly disgusting, and I've never found a strain that doesn't make me either sleepy or give me anxiety. Why are people who smoke weed always so defensive? Why don't you some some more weed and chill out rather than attack people online for not validating your behavior?
>>
>>1326673
>it doesn't make me lethargic
Thats fine. I can believe that. However that doesn't mean it won't make a portion of people lethargic. Chances are pretty *ahem* high, given multiple reports of the effects of weed.
>>
>>1326673

>I'm more productive than I ever was before I smoked

I hear this a lot from stoners who have smoked every day for years and hardly have any other frame of reference except for when they were 16 and in high school.

If you're used to something from constantly being under the influence of it it'll obviously be jarring when you stop.

Anyway, regardless of how productive you are when high it's far from the norm. Most people are impaired, even if they think they're insightful.

This is coming from an anon who smoked nearly every day for a couple of years until finally realizing I was smoking instead of doing anything worthwhile with my life. I'd convinced myself it relaxed me but it hardly even did that, it was only "relaxing" because it was a habit I was used to and part of my routine, which made me anxious when I broke that routine.

Smoke if you want, though, just don't be a preachy cunt about it.
>>
>>1326682
Why can't they have the choice to do that though? You also still seem to be judging cannabis based on the bias you've been given from western media.
There's only two real options here.
Either you don't actually know much about cannabis, or that the majority of people in the world are just lazy mouth-breathers to begin with.
I'd rather have at least some hope in my species.
>>1326726
I began using cannabis on a regular basis about three years ago.
Before that I was an emotionally unstable jerk who was struggling in college and could barely hold down a simple job I had to make money to support myself.
I was constantly afraid of losing my job and becoming homeless because I was so stressed out, depressed, and in such physical pain.

Don't try and act like you know every single person in the world. It's utterly arrogant.
>>
>>1326740

>Don't try and act like you know every single person in the world. It's utterly arrogant.

Shove it up your ass with this bullshit, you keep saying this when people are talking about average examples and personal experiences, not "literally every stoner who's ever existed".

Stop trying to dismiss arguments with "you don't know literally every case you arrogant cunt!!!" You can smoke if you want, it works for plenty of people, but you preachy shitheads act like anyone who doesn't smoke is TRYNA KEEP ME DOWN MAN YOU JUST DON'T -GET- ME.
>>
>>1326766
Have you considered that their personal experience is inherently biased by the perception of the media and those around them?

I have no problems with people who don't smoke. Most of my friends don't smoke.
I have an issue with preachy cunts like you who want to take away my ability to do so and will openly demonize smokers online because you're too stupid to open your mind to alternative viewpoints.
>>
>>1326776
>who want to take away my ability to do so and will openly demonize smokers online because you're too stupid to open your mind to alternative viewpoints.

Put the bong down for a moment and actually read my two posts, where I've explicitly told you you can smoke if you want.
>>
>>1326740
"Western media" has been "dude weed is natural bro, its totally good for you" for the last year or so.

If you distrust media, then you would adopt the opposite idea right?

Frankly speaking, you sound bit immature in your articulation. Too emotionally attached to this idea of weed.

Reminder, you are not what you smoke. Don't associate arguments against weed as arguments against your identity. The fact that you identify closely enough to respond like this suggests you are too attached to the idea of weed. Maybe professional help is needed, or more critical insight. Take this as a neutral insight.
>>
>>1326788
Don't talk down to me buddy.
I've lived a fraction of my life and am already more productive than you will ever be.
Cannabis is not the same as my identity. It is however a medicine that allows me to function in society.
That level of function being one far greater than most people who don't smoke.

But hey, keep lumping all stoners into one category. That sure makes sense.
After all, all alcoholics are abusive jerks? Right?
Fuck you.
>>
>>1326812
>FUCK YOU I'M NOT EMOTIONAL

kek
>>
>>1326812

You're adorable.
>>
>>1326824
>>1326829
Okay then, how old are you, what is your occupation, and how much do you make a year?
I have achieved more at my age with the help of my medicine than most who don't use it.
Your arguments are petty and incredibly closed-minded.

Also, I never claimed to not be emotional. I'm not the kind of whiner who talks about it for attention, but I have Borderline Personality Disorder and it's a real struggle.

If it wasn't for cannabis I would be dead.
Simple as that.
Since I have it I'm living a life that most people my age don't get to, and my luxury will only get greater the older I get and the more goals I am able to accomplish.

Again, if somebody who uses cannabis is objectively better than you, then how can you claim that it will make the majority of people lazy? Do you know the majority of people?
The bubble you live in is not actually representative of the real world.
>>
File: workshop_women_laughing1.jpg (26 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
workshop_women_laughing1.jpg
26 KB, 300x230
>>1326845
>>
>>1326858
Great responses dude, you sure are making some great points.
>>
>>1318520

I don't smoke because i operate heavy machinery at work and i crash into stuff often enough for drug tests to be a concern.

Also, i dislike the feeling in my lungs after smoking.
>>
>>1326845

So are you suggesting that just because you're such a fuckup that you need weed to function that you're magically representative of everyone who smokes, yourself? Also what the fuck argument is this

>Again, if somebody who uses cannabis is objectively better than you, then how can you claim that it will make the majority of people lazy?

Objectively better? You don't know anything about me, what "objective" metric are you using? Literally the only "objective" thing you know about our difference is that you smoke and I quit smoking. Furthermore, let's assume that premise is correct and you're "objectively" better than me. It still doesn't follow that that means everyone who smokes is better.
"Johnny smokes weed."
"Johnny is smart."
"Therefore smoking weed makes you smart."
Can you see how this isn't a logical conclusion? Meanwhile there is plenty of evidence to conclude that smoking weed intoxicates you. It's not just some superdrug that makes you more intelligent, I've never once heard anybody say this except for fucking idiot stoners which you're quickly lumping yourself in with. I know plenty of well adjusted people who smoke, they're just not so pathetic that they build their entire identity around weed.

Considering how hostile you are, and how eager you are to build strawmen and generalize all stoners on other people's behalf (when myself and the other guy haven't said shit about "all stoners") you seem to be taking any criticism of your "medicine" very personally and childishly.

You can smoke all you fucking want, anon, nobody's trying to steal your precious weed. Stop being so defensive and take any attack on marijuana as an attack on you (or any attack on you as an attack on all stoners, for that matter), it makes you look like a child.
>>
>>1318520
The mods must be crazy
>>
Because getting caught doing this shit will ruin my chances in the world and can't buy me guns if I get slapped with a charge

until its legal I'll abstain from it until then
>>
>>1326873
Do you entirely lack reading comprehension?
Just how dense are you, boy?
I'm not claiming weed makes you intelligent. Not once have I claimed that.
I'm just saying that I am a proven success because I had access to a medicine to helped me deal with my symptoms, and if it wasn't for the cannabis I wouldn't be around.
It doesn't make me lethargic or stupid. It makes me feel calmer, less unstable, and more likely to be productive because I'm not in so much emotional and physical pain.

Learn to read before you try and argue with me bubs. Meanwhile I keep spending the money I have through my accomplishments that you don't have.
Not because you don't smoke weed, but because you are an unintelligent, closed-minded person to begin with.
Being so against weed is simply ludicrous.
You cannot like it, that's fine.
However don't make inaccurate blanket generalizations about people who use it. It just shows how bad you are at looking at things from a broad perspective.
>>
>>1326894
>Learn to read before you try and argue with me bubs

That's cute coming from the guy who missed me say "I'm not telling you not to smoke" straight up, twice, and then tried to say I was literally telling you not to smoke.

>Being so against weed is simply ludicrous.

I'm not, I'm calling you a fucking idiot and you seem to take that as a cue that I hate all people who smoke weed. No, I hate dipshit stoners who define their life by a fucking plant and get this obsessed with defending even the slightest attack on it. I literally just said in my post that I know plenty of well adjusted people who smoke. I never said "weed makes you lazy and ruins your life" the closest I came was "the average person is lethargic and not as insightful as they think they are while under the influence of weed."

There have been plenty of studies that show that things like short term memory, problem solving and reaction time are impaired while under the influence, and one of the primary oft-cited benefits of Marijuana is anxiety and pain relief (even if for some people it causes anxiety but whatever, that varies). High tolerance would also reduce both positive and negative effects. Strain also makes a difference. You can have beneficial effects and negative side effects, and if you were even the tiniest bit rational about it you'd be able to accept that without assuming that it's all around 100% good for you.

>However don't make inaccurate blanket generalizations about people who use it.

In every post I've made I've told you you're making up this blanket generalization and that I haven't once told you "Marijuana makes every user a lazy stoner" but you seem to really, really be insistent on putting these words in my mouth.

>I'm just saying that I am a proven success

You haven't proven shit. Even if you did, want me to find you some proven failures that have used your miracle drug, so we can make some convenient correlation argument?
>>
>>1326934
Well if that's the case then fine.
I was arguing with another person as well though who is trying to claim all that.

Let me say though; as I've said before, I don't define my life by the plant.
However. I do recognize that for me it is an incredible medicine that has helped me achieve goals that other people my age will never achieve in their life-time.
I don't have a problem with people who smoke, and I have no problem with people who don't smoke.
I just have a problem with people who are against weed and don't think I should be using my medicine.
It's my life, and I know what has helped.

What if I was using SSRI's? Would some of the babies in this thread tell me to stop using those? No, they wouldn't because they're indoctrinated by the pharmaceutical companies and the lies of human waste; Randolph Hearst.
>>
>>1318538
/thread

Yeah stoners usually tend to be insufferable. They're people who smoke weed everyday because they can't handle life without it and need to get high to live with themselves. I smoke about twice a week maximum because I don't think I could control myself if i did more, i.e keep my interests/hobbies from being destroyed my drugs.
>>
>>1318520
>Why don't you smoke?
Because I don't want to.
>>
>>1326972

I'm curious, are you the OP?

Because in this thread I've seen people give answers to the questions posed in the OP, and then you (I think) getting really defensive and calling them pompous asses and shit.

Why did you - if it was you - make a fucking thread about weed on a history and humanities board. Then you went on to get super butthurt at anyone who speaks out against it, trying to turn them all into these prohibitionist supervillains who hate you and weed in general even though most admitted they smoke or have smoked it and have some hangups?
>>
I don't like the smell, and I feel sick smoking weed and then drinking after tbqh.

It's nice enough in small doses throughout the year, smoke about 3-4 times a year. But I vastly prefer alcohol.
>>
>>1326681
Thats just a bunch of loud idiots. I dont really care what others think about weed.
>>
>>1318538
Some members of my family smoke weed for pain relief, and to help with anxiety(although I don't really understand the anxiety part, I used to get really paranoid when I smoked).
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.