[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any wars throughout history that you absolutely hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pepe 1.jpg (9 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
pepe 1.jpg
9 KB, 231x244
Are there any wars throughout history that you absolutely hate learning about? For me personally I cannot stand Vietnam and American Civil War. Don't ask why but I don't like related movies, the music related, pictures, stories etc...

What are yours?
>>
none because I'm not a fag
>>
File: americans will justify this.jpg (4 MB, 2362x2955) Image search: [Google]
americans will justify this.jpg
4 MB, 2362x2955
WW2.

It's literally just "GERMANS AND JAPS BAD USA GOOD". No talk about allied war crimes, no talk about how FDR was clearly trying to get the US involved in war, no talk about the shitstorm that happened in the balkans, and no talk about figures like De Gaulle, Tito, Charles Lindbergh Oswald Mosley, Wataru Kaji, etc. And I'm not a /pol/fag, but there's more to WW2 than the holocaust.
>>
>>1318324
Go jack off to Goebbels propaganda and leave this board
>>
>>1318450
all of the things he said is valid, go back to your tumbl r safespace if you cant handle people having opinion
>>
File: 1455825443412.jpg (30 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
1455825443412.jpg
30 KB, 202x249
>>1318450
>(You)
>>
>>1318464
I can handle it it's just that you are fucking stupid
>>
>>1318324

Tru dat.

When you delve into it, WW2 is extremely fascinating. But that's not a reason to get that buttflustered.
>>
>>1318450
>How to immediately discredit yourself
>>1318287
I always have a hard time reading about WW1, since it's history's greatest tragedy.
>>
i think learning about wars at all and thinking you're studying 'history' is stupid. aside from that i hate pretty much everything from the 19th century including its wars
>>
WW2 and Vietnam, to some extent also other American shit like the Civil War and Independence War, because they're just talked about all the fucking time with billions of movies and other media made about them like they're the most important things that ever happened.
>>
>>1318450
I'm not a nazi fag, I made that clear.

It's simply that much of WW2 is swept away to make room for the holocaust. I get it, it was terrible, but I believe the fact that numerous anti-war organizations on both sides of the conflict is more important. Japanese literally immigrated to China simply to fight their own country, while multiple anti-war groups were being deemed 'seditionists' by the US government. And what of De Gaulle's disapproval of the US at the close of the war? Why does it go completely unmentioned?
>>
>>1318504
Probably because De Gaulle and France were irrelevant to the war.
>>
>>1318510
imagine being this stupid
>>
>>1318510
De Gaulle was the leader of the resistance movement, and France was literally the first country the allies began their invasion from.
>>
>>1318510
Not him but he certainly wasn't irrelevant to the aftermath.
>>
>>1318514
When the war was already decided. The allies just didn't want France in soviet hands.
>>
>>1318514
They invaded Italy first...
>>
>>1318504
I mean when you compare Frances contribution to the British, Russian, and American contributions there usually isn't enough time for it. also sorry for calling you a nazi senpai it's just that bitchig about muh allied war crimes is what a lot of neo Nazis yell to make Germany look like the good guys
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.