[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If she is old enough for candy, then she is old enough for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1278px-Portrait_Gandhi.jpg (829 KB, 1278x1920) Image search: [Google]
1278px-Portrait_Gandhi.jpg
829 KB, 1278x1920
>If she is old enough for candy, then she is old enough for Gandhi
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1315704
That he is truly Indian.
>>
he meant that he is as sweet as candy baby
>>
>>1315704
Look its the useless figurehead cuck liberals worship
>>
Gandhi was pro-german because the brits used to put the subjugated indians who rebeled in their own feces until their own legs were rotten off, im not kidding look it up he even wrote letters of admiration to hitler

Also Hitler wanted to liberate india (something which became feasible in late 1942 when the wehrmacht forward scouting unites reached baku and the liberation of syria was prepared) which is why many indians fought for the axis
>>
>>1316191
Gandhi did a lot of stuff that was useful for civil disobedience movements everywhere and he was an incredibly popular leader all over india.

People from different parts of india used to use his name to gain a lot of legitimacy during the civil disobedience movement. For example tea workers struck work and wanted to go back home via train to assam because they thought Gandhi Raj was coming and everyone would get land in their villages.

They never made it back home because the railway staff in NE india struck work. They got beaten up by the police and went back to their tea fields.
>>
>>1316199
that has way more to do with Subhas Chandra Bose being a charismatic as fuck man.
>>
>>1316199
>Also Hitler wanted to liberate India
I doubt Hitler wanted to liberate India anymore than Japan wanted to liberate Indonesia.
>>
>>1316298
Source?
>>
>>1315704

If there's grass on the field, play ball!

--Mahatma Ghandi
>>
File: 1456603520940.png (432 KB, 1304x1818) Image search: [Google]
1456603520940.png
432 KB, 1304x1818
>>1315704
>>
>>1316379
I always wonder whether or not people post this ironically.
I hope so.
>>
>>1316379
>meme thread
>some cuck posts this, even though it's not at all relevant

Back to the shitting streets Rajeet
>>
>>1315704
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/features/thrill-of-the-chaste-the-truth-about-gandhis-sex-life-1937411.html

Was reading this article earlier. He had a weird definition of Chasity, but no sex or play. Just nudity/intimacy without lust. Aka just sleeping naked without sex.
>>
>>1316379
>they're not here to exterminate us, they just want to trade for our natural resources

stopped reading there
>>
I want to believe that this is a real Ghandi quote.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.