[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is blasphemy against the faggot ass Holy Spirit unforgivable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466390638619.gif (175 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466390638619.gif
175 KB, 500x375
Why is blasphemy against the faggot ass Holy Spirit unforgivable?
>>
I think it's meant to be a law of sorts against apostasy, because cults can't work without coercion.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 465x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 465x356
>>1312750
You are offensive and immature. Please return to whatever grade you should have failed.
As always, thank you for shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: 1464195642567.jpg (634 KB, 960x1299) Image search: [Google]
1464195642567.jpg
634 KB, 960x1299
>>1312767
Correct.

Belief has to be incentivized with promises of reward/threat of punishment in order to survive against other beliefs in the petri dish of ideology,..

So dogma naturally develops to fit this purpose. Note, It is not as though the religious collective does this on purpose (except the occasional founder/reformer/interpreter) it is just that the dogma that matches this criteria is more likely to survive, and survival results in more followers. It's the Goldilocks principle, only with religion.

Earth matches preconditions for life incidentally, out of millions of planets, because it randomly meets the criteria by being in the right place at the right time, not because it was deliberately and consciously fine-tuned to harbor life from some inhospitable prior condition.
>>
>>1312824
Why is being he offensive and immature?

Matthew 12:31
>>
>>1312750
The Holy Spirit is witness that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

If you say Jesus is not, you are calling the Holy Spirit a liar.

If you call the Holy Spirit a liar, you say the Holy Spirit is a servant of the devil, and that He is evil. All lies do the work of the devil.
>>
The Holy spirit can eat my farts
>>
The Holy Spirit is a faggot baka desu senpai.
>>
>>1313321
>If you call the Holy Spirit a liar, you say the Holy Spirit is a servant of the devil
No, one might be calling the whole of the theology false, which doesn't include the satan loophole.
>>
>>1312824
You're welcome my friend.
>>1313321
So why is the Holy Spirit a lying cunt then?
>>
>>1313321
>If you call the Holy Spirit a liar, you say the Holy Spirit is a servant of the devil
but he is a servant of the devil, that is the Demiurge
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.