[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish he was my grandpa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
Which historical figure do you wish could have a personal bond with. Tojo feels like a guy that would take me fishing silently then buy me ice cream.
>>
Then you guys can go out and genocide some Chinese together. Good times!
>>
>>1310341
it would be fucking lit
>>
Lenin. He really feels like a fun guy in private, i would gladly drink tea with him while discussing politics.
>>
>>1310352
Yeah i feel like you could ask him anything and he try his best to give you an answer.
>>
I wish that Hitler was my uncle. He treated his nephews nicely. Not sure you can say the same about his nieces though.
>>
>>1310352
According to Berkman at least, he was a very intense man.
>>
>>1310369
Yeah but then the war ends and your Hitler's nephew. Have fun trying to live that one down
>>
>>1310389
I would just move to the German part of Argentina. Who knows, maybe I'll meet uncle Adolf there.
>>
>>1310392
>walks in to some Argentinean village and sees Uncle Adolf there.
>runs with arms open shouting uncle

this is going to be a badass anime
>>
File: smug fidel.jpg (67 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
smug fidel.jpg
67 KB, 600x438
>Fidel will never be your grandpa

:(
>>
File: Hindenburg_and_Ludendorff.jpg (2 MB, 3808x5008) Image search: [Google]
Hindenburg_and_Ludendorff.jpg
2 MB, 3808x5008
I once showed a pic of Paul von Hindenburg to my black friend.

"DAMN THAT NIGGA BIG AS FUCK"

I feel like Paul would be cool but he would beat your ass if he caught you doin stupid shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.