[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine being Rommel in that battle and having to be all like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
Imagine being Rommel in that battle and having to be all like "damn, Italy, you fuchin' fine, all sexy with your tight uniforms and horrific ww1 weapons. I would totally have command you, both me as a military officer and the real me." when all he really wants to do is lead his platoon through Africa. Like seriously imagine having to be Rommel and not only sit in that panzerl while Italy flaunts her disgusting tanks in front of you, the favorable african sun barely concealing her rivet marks and leathery armor, and just sit there, battle after battle, hour after hour, while she perfected that engagement. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ITALY FIGHTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking Luigi face contort into types of pasta you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and Ubermensch and later alleged war crime victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Southern Germany. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the pizza sauce that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "Romanesque(for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Mussolini in the previous months. And then the Fuhrer calls for another battle, and you know you could kill every single soldier in this force before the Reich could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Rommel. You're not going to lose your future military career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: lebbit.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
lebbit.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
You have to go back
>>
>>1310171
t. lugi gaspacchio
>>
File: back2reddit.png (287 KB, 496x472) Image search: [Google]
back2reddit.png
287 KB, 496x472
>>1310174
>>
File: 123463464362.jpg (481 KB, 1744x926) Image search: [Google]
123463464362.jpg
481 KB, 1744x926
The year is 1918.

You've managed to escape from the provisional bolshevist Gulag death camp after a jewish-led bolshevist revolution was used to errect the bavarian soviet republic.

As you run desperately toward the horizion you choke on the air full of industrial waste from collectivized communist factory complexes. Mostly jewish political commissars ensure that only judeo-bolshevist thought is exercised and that all thought crimes along with the possession of the Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion are punished by death.

As you reach an abandoned hop field you come face to face with a group of judeo-bolshevist agitators trying to win the rural population over to their sinister cause. In a fraction of a second they realize that you're not a member of their bolshevist revolutionary forces yet. Immediately they run over to you, crushing you in a torrent of lies and bullshit flowing out of their foul mouths.

As you sputter out your final breath your one final thought is, "If only i had voted for General Ludendorff..."
>>
File: gottagofaster.jpg (224 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
gottagofaster.jpg
224 KB, 1500x1500
>>1310165
>supply lines? where we're going we don't need supply lines!
>>
>>1311166
Too bad that all the leaders of that revolution were viciously anti-bolshevik but it's not like you've heard about it.
>>
>>1311112
t. tony zucchini
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.