[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There might actually be a god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
And he loves messing with my feelings with meaningless coincidences. I can't ignore the fact that there has been so many coincidences.
>>
>>1306205
"The truly extraordinary day is one where nothing out of the ordinary happens."
- some guy I'm paraphrasing

Anyway, no God.
>>
>>1306216
i deeply feel like as if there is someone controlling my life. its like "lets make anon cry today. lets make anon get in trouble." I swear to god, my soul is resonating sometimes in sync with the universe and I legit get premonitions now about the future. It's like I almost fully recognize the pattern. I usually get these premonitions asking myself "what does god want for me right now?" And I have been eerily predicting things now. I wonder how far I can go until I'm nothing but a jaded soul.
>>
>>1306224

God isn't messing with you. He Loves you.
>>
>>1306364
We are God's worst mistake, we're an aberration that has defied all logic to be here. We're debauched and utterly idiotic, and will one day nuke ourselves into oblivion because one president will call another's mother a slag.
>>
>>1306371

It's almost as if we need to be saved.
>>
a flying spaghetti monster might exist lads

>he loves me :DDDD
>>
>>1306391

No, in fact, it sounds like you just hate yourself, beg for any authority to rid you of your self-hate and have completely lost your own abilities to give your life meaning. You basically sound like just another victim of our modern era, hopelessly lost if no one tells you how to live your life
>>
>>1306371
the hell are you talking about?
sounds like you're schizo bro go see a doctor
>>
>>1306224
How's that schizz going for you?
>>
File: 1429862637118.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1429862637118.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
If there was a god, I would have a beautiful, loving girlfriend
>>
Coincidence and synchronicity is the biggest trip, it's just the brain's pattern recognition on hyperdrive though, sort of.
>>
>>1306224
Google gangstalking vs hyperdimensional attacks

And

Montalk matrix

There you will find your answer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.