[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he ever coming back /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: King Arthur.jpg (3 MB, 1067x1873) Image search: [Google]
King Arthur.jpg
3 MB, 1067x1873
Is he ever coming back /his/?
>>
Only when Britain is in most desperate need.

So if you're British, be cheerful. As bad as things are, they can definitely get worse, but on the plus side when they reach maximum shittiness you'll have Arthur back.
>>
>>1305962
I can imagine it now. King Arthur pouring out of the glowing gate of heaven, his warhost at his flanks, skewering the saracen mayor of London on his lance. He steps down from his steed and passes the faire blade to Sir Farage. Britain shall be cleansed.
>>
>>1305971
As far as Arthur is concerned, the only thing that is happening is that the family of Palomedes is giving the Saxons a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>1305228
Depends on how Brexit works out.
>>
File: Cymru_am_byth.jpg (12 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
Cymru_am_byth.jpg
12 KB, 273x185
>>1305228
Yes.

Someday he will return and cleanse Prydain of the Eternal Anglo just as the legend fortells.
>>
Thread theme

https://youtu.be/cHgOPtLq2AU
>>
>>1305990
This is way more prog than I was expecting
>>
Shouldn't he return when wales is at it's worst since he wasn't a anglo-saxon
>>
>>1306008
According to legend Arthur ruled all of Britain.
>>
>>1306039
Except for the Saxon areas who he spent his career trying to remove.
>>
>>1306039
At the time britain was populated by romanized celts called britons. Anglo saxons did not occupy as much land in britain back then.
>>
>>1305228
Great Arthur finally coming back to aid Britain in its dire times, only to be stripped naked by a negro with a handgun.
>>
>>1306080
Tbh i kind of want to see a movie about that
>>
Yes and he will drive the eternal anglo back in to the sea
>>
>>1305228
>muh immortal monarch sleeping until he comes back to save my country
That's quite the popular meme, I have to say.
>>
>>1305228
who, jesus?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.