[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /his/' opinion on the HBO serie Rome? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: LlAlDkKok_Q.jpg (47 KB, 703x497) Image search: [Google]
LlAlDkKok_Q.jpg
47 KB, 703x497
What is /his/' opinion on the HBO serie Rome?

I think it was dank as fuck. Ofc not everything was historically correct, but the characters, the setting, the atmosphere were great. The subplot(s) did get silly but damn that was such an awesome serie imo. The emphasis on psycho- & sociologycal mindgames and the tension in the scenes is so fucking awesome.

The portrayal of Marc Antony and Atia were fucking godtier. Octavius/Augustus (though a tad too autistic but whatever), Caesar, Cicero, Brutus, etc. were all well played as well. The bromance between Lucius Vorenus & Titus Pullo was also godtier.

The second season however wasnt as awesome as the first imo, but still very enjoyable.

Man that shit was amazing. Im sorry for ranting. What did you think of it?
>>
File: Angry Kaiser.jpg (3 KB, 200x127) Image search: [Google]
Angry Kaiser.jpg
3 KB, 200x127
>"He was a consul of HBO's ROME!"

Jesus Christ, guys, I'm crying right now, it really makes you think. What did he mean by that? You JUST know.
>>
>>1304759
>The portrayal of Marc Antony and Atia were fucking godtier. Octavius/Augustus (though a tad too autistic but whatever), Caesar, Cicero, Brutus, etc. were all well played as well. The bromance between Lucius Vorenus & Titus Pullo was also godtier.
I wish they could've gotten a good looking lady to play Cleopatra. You'd think that would come with the role.
>>
>>1304765
Damn youre spot on. She wasnt as likeable as the rest. And she looked more afghan than a royal greek.
>>
File: octavia-atia-1159158138.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1925) Image search: [Google]
octavia-atia-1159158138.jpg
247 KB, 1280x1925
>>1304762
>wanna fugg bro :DD

ps claiming octavia as my waifu
>>
When it was cancelled I died a little
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.