[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true Hitler was just a puppet for the skull and bones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 141393.jpg (132 KB, 315x475) Image search: [Google]
141393.jpg
132 KB, 315x475
Is it true Hitler was just a puppet for the skull and bones?
>>
>>1303041
No. Thyssen thought he was buying Hitler, but it turned out he was writing checks to the Devil without using a long enough pen.
>>
>>1303041
>not the Pilgrims Societies of Great Britain and the United States
>>
I think it was more like a thalmor and storm cloak scenario
>>
>>1303806
Could you give examples of how?
>>
You know for some reason today i read about honi the circlemaker. And hitler came to mind. The story of honi the circle maker seem to be infused with double paradigm and double standards to a lesser degree. It is as though we have slept for 70 years and witnessed the generations sow different crops where the carob tree stood. If Honi were to come once more and see that the Carob tree is missing and replaced by another tree. Then it is safe to assume that just like the great grandfathers in those days sowed the carob tree for future generation, so to nations interchange crops to protect their interests and prepare the future for their children.
>>
>>1304848
What im trying to get at is, if the original tenure of hitlers leadership was overshadowed by a vast Christian ideal far unnacceptable by outsiders living within and reproached by them due to dissimilar belief. Since hitler saw Germany as the resurection of the holy roman empire. Then all nations must deviate from Hitler's religious utopian society because germany served as an example. And the farther from those beliefs we remain the greater the guarantee shall be for the sustainability of a western idealism, where all lands are hospitable for human kind and not just a single kind.
>>
>>1304868
What the west is trying to do is set up a common collecive reflection that correlates to where we stand today and not the direct antithesis, from where we came. Up until 50-70 years ago every immigrant coming to the lands had to be christian if they were not christian they had to convert to get govt papers. And in some you even needed your paternal surname to find work.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.