[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What idea does this image show and why did dr. Seuss create these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 401x367
What idea does this image show and why did dr. Seuss create these type of political cartoons throughout world war 2?
>>
>>1302354
>do my history homework
>>
>>1302370
ye na ye na
>>
>>1302354
im assuming becasue he was a man with talent and quite strong political convictions who was dissatisfied with the course of political events of the era.
>>
>>1302354
The UK deployed their Australian troops in North Africa so when the Japanese started building an airstip on Guadalcanal (within striking distance of Australia) there were no Australian troops around to defend it. America had to storm the island with marines to stop them. Britian didn't really expect war with Japan so their resource allocation wasn't the greatest. How is this not blatantly obvious?

Seuss drew cartoons like this because what the fuck else was more interesting to draw about than the biggest war the world has ever seen?

Really I wish this wasn't a board for plebs. Like you had to have a degree to post here. Anyone know any forums that require a history degree to register?
>>
>>1302422
Not OP but thanks for the response.
The condescension is inappropriate, and uncouth. There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to learn, and if you think there is, then go vote for Trump, you gay piece of niggershit.
>>
>>1302531
>kindergarten baby question that could be answered by Google
>immediately projects false dichotmy
>injects American politics
>tries to impress with big-boy words
>>
>>1302531
Not that anon but are you so stupid that you cant see what's happening in the picture?. I have little interest in ww2 much less the pacific front but if you read even a little bit about it you would know what's happening here.
>>
>>1302565
boyyy if you only knew from where i sat and looked down on you
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 338x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 338x329
>>
>>1302422
>Anyone know any forums that require a history degree to register?
Get a job at Starbucks
>>
>>1302354
He didn't understand geography, zoology, or boxing apparently.
>>
>Japan
>lobster

I dunno, it just doesn't work for me.
>>
>>1302730
robster?
>>
>>1302354
U WOT M8 I'LL FUCKEN' NIP YA
>>
>>1302796
I'll nip ur nipple ya cheeky lobster
>>
>>1302616
I kek'd.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.