[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he was 1/3 of his entire national budget and all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bokassa..jpg (118 KB, 827x536) Image search: [Google]
bokassa..jpg
118 KB, 827x536
Why did he was 1/3 of his entire national budget and all of his French aid on a fucking coronation? I mean, in order to be intelligent enough to become the head of a nation, you must be able to be smart enoug not to spend millions of dollars on a coronation while your country is starving, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvDGLzdk68
>>
>>1301171
That guard is so fucking black his face looks like part of the uniform
>>
>>1301171
WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIEEET
>>
>>1301179
Film companies were racist and didn't develop color film calibrated for black skin.

http://priceonomics.com/how-photography-was-optimized-for-white-skin/
>>
He didn't really "become" the head of Central Africa, he took the position by force. His cousin had invited him to lead the new CAR army, which turned out to be a bad move.
>>
>>1301217
didnt read link, but isnt a camera a tool that captures light?
And i guess light skin emits more light???????
>>
>>1301171
Just want one thing
Just to get that bling
>>
> I mean, in order to be intelligent enough to become the head of a nation, you must be able to be smart enoug not to spend millions of dollars on a coronation while your country is starving, right?

You're implying he gave a shit about his country.
>>
He was just a French puppet, he didn't give a shit about managing
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.