[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Catholics such vile Pedophiles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10
File: cw1.jpg (30 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
cw1.jpg
30 KB, 400x284
Let's be honest here, nobody can hold a candle to the Catholic church when it comes to raping children. And if you know history, it should come as no surprise that the whore of Babylon commits the most despicable acts one could even imagine.

So, should all catholics just be shot on sight?
>>
>>1298271
>So, should all catholics just be shot on sight?
Why stop there?
>>
I am pretty sure to have read research reports that affirm that pedophilia is no more common in the Catholic Church than in various Protestant Churches.
>>
>>1298331
>independent studies
>>
>>1298331
You don't need research reports to figure that out. The Catholic Church is sanctioned evil.
>>
>>1298333
>>1298340
>I got no science reports supporting my case else than journalist sensationalism
>>
>>1298350
>rapes hundreds of thousands of children over the years
>"you cannot prove nothin"

this is why Catholics should be shot on sight
>>
Because the priests are not allowed to marry
That's why protestants are better
No hate for catholics tho
>>
Catholic church's "answer" to homosexuality is a church career, coupled with a priest's only exposure to single males being children, coupled with a very common tendency of paedophiles to mistake their condition with homosexuality, and you end up with a paedophile priest problem.

I was an altar boy for about 4 years, I was otherwise involved in (Catholic) church activities before then, but eventually had an anti authoritarian streak in high school which made me reject organised religion. Of the priests I knew, about 4 white guys and an Asian, I found only one of them to be suspicious. In contrast, of the high school teachers I've had, specifying to the about 10 male teachers I had, 3 of them were even more suspicious than that one priest, 2 potential boy preying pedos and one that was so sleazy to girls there was a petition against him (which failed because he was so connected). The difference is a massive spotlight is put on priests, because no one really likes any religion these days and atheism is so trendy.

On a tangential side note, the Asian priest I had definitely preached Buddhism behind closed doors. A lot of Buddhists will migrate to western nations and if they wish to be a preacher, they'll just join the Catholic church because the two religions are much closer than you'd think.

Basically, it's overblown and high school teachers are usually worse.
>>
>>1298391
>I couldn't marry, so I have all this accumulated sexual energy
>oh look, a child, let's just rape it
>not like I literally teach to people "Love thy neighbor as thyself.", lol

Some Protestants are just as cancerous as Catholics.
>>
>>1298331
>I am pretty sure to have read

I am pretty sure you haven't
>>
>>1298401
>Catholic church's "answer" to homosexuality is a church career

So all Catholic pedophiles were "homosexuals" before they came to the church? It's the same old, "homosexuals are pedophiles, not us" rhetoric?

>In contrast, of the high school teachers I've had, specifying to the about 10 male teachers

I've had like 20-30 male teacher throughout middle- and high-school, and NOT A SINGLE ONE that was suspicious in any way.

You're a Catholic shill, it's so fucking obvious.
>>
>>1298419

Actually, I have the same story too.

Singapore's Catholic Priests are more likely to be considered Marxists than pedophiles. If there was a pedo Catholic Priest in Singapore, the PAP would be going apeshit with GLEE as they'd now have a solid case to eliminate the Catholic Church in Singapore.

Meanwhile the news loves to sensationalize teachers who enter sexual relations with students. There was a case some time back where a university student on a government scholarship got busted for you know what (it ain't cheese pizza) and the media fucking went mad demonizing the guy.

Then again some folks here think anyone who follows a religion should be shot on sight.
>>
>>1298437
>anyone who follows a religion should be shot on sight.

The catholic clergy should be shot dead on sight, and later anyone who stills follow that disgusting cult that worships a dude as "vicar of Christ".

Catholic Evil would be 90% less effective without the clergy/Vatican.
>>
>>1298271
Sexual repression. Out of all the endless arguments against religion, especially of the organized variety, this is just another one added to the pile.
>>
>>1298419
>So all Catholic pedophiles were "homosexuals" before they came to the church? It's the same old, "homosexuals are pedophiles, not us" rhetoric?
It's a very badly kept secret that homosexuality and paedophilia correlate. The internet, okay 4chan culture, has created a large base of heterosexuals that can be misinterpreted as paedophiles, but they're actually hebephiles and ephebophiles and there's usually some underlying pathology about performance anxiety mixed in there. I'd argue this might not even be paedophilia.

Back on point, it's not a "rhetoric" it's a piece of fact your pathologicaly tolerance of homosexuality refuses to accept, there's a correlation between homosexuality and paedophilia as well as that church careers are a funnel for otherwise well meaning non-standard sexual orientation males.

>I've had like 20-30 male teacher throughout middle- and high-school, and NOT A SINGLE ONE that was suspicious in any way.
Good for you buddy, but that's completely fucking irrelevant one way or another. Maybe if your social skills didn't completely suck, or maybe if you weren't an ugly child (I'm actually a fairly attractive male), maybe you would have noticed more suspicious behaviour.

>You're a Catholic shill, it's so fucking obvious.
No, I made absolutely no attempts to cover up that I'm a Catholic, was involved in Catholicism and therefore as best case of an expert on this topic than anyone you'll meet in your small minded atheist community which undoubtedly would only have one opinion to any organised religion. You are the opposite of an expert opinion. You are a biased opinion. You need to shut the fuck up.

>>1298462
What a neutral, levelheaded opinion you have. Your intellectual honesty is astounding.

In case you're actually that autistic, I'm being sarcastic.
>>
>>1298402
Wow you totally destroyed me whit arguments
>>
It ain't called the Roman Catholic Church for nothing.
>>
>>1298271
Well I think you should be shot on sight, along with the those Satanic pedophiles and the Bishops that cover their tracts.
But a lot of Christians would say that that would not be the Christian thing to say.

>>1298331
Or in Buddhist monasteries.
>>
>>1298271
>nobody can hold a candle to the Catholic church when it comes to raping children
Islam
>>
>>1298501
>hebephiles and ephebophiles

same shit different name ffs
>>
>>1298539
>
>
>
>>
>>1298768
fuck off cunt
>>
The solution would be getting rid of the castity vote for priests. The sexual frustration can lead to such horrible things.
I think that they choose children because their distorted mind looks at youth like a prohibited condition. They envy their youth not to mention that children are "easy" victims for these bastards not only because of strenght but because of their lack of courage that force them to keep the secret. Also many parents don't believe their children when they confess this kind of stories, that's a point of a bitter riflection.
>>
>nobody can hold a candle to the Catholic church when it comes to raping children.

I know a religion that claims the most perfect human being ever had sex with a 9 year old girl.
>>
>>1298501
>church careers are a funnel for otherwise well meaning non-standard sexual orientation males.

Oh yes, I remember they mentioned it in the last Gay Pride parade. NOT.

You are so fucking pathetic, obvious Catholic shill.

>Good for you buddy, but that's completely fucking irrelevant one way or another.

So wait, your personal subjective experience is more relevant than mine?

>maybe if you weren't an ugly child (I'm actually a fairly attractive male)

topkek

>small minded atheist community
>which undoubtedly would only have one opinion to any organised religion

I don't remember orthodox or protestant priests RAPING CHILDREN.

Sorry, you failed. You were supposed to show that the Catholic church is humane and Christian, but instead you've showed that Catholic shills will defend it by any means, no matter what. Literally sanctioned evil.

Have fun worshiping the devil.
>>
File: Ado4FXGS.jpg (138 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Ado4FXGS.jpg
138 KB, 1252x1252
>>1298901
>Oh yes, I remember they mentioned it in the last Gay Pride parade. NOT.

VERY NICE
>>
>>1298901
Can you go fuck yourself and literally Google "expert opinion"? Kthxbai.

>leftypol
>not even once
>>
What about the Jews, OP?
>>
>>1298271

They can't have sex.
>>
>>1298401
/thread
>>
File: Have a Seat.jpg (84 KB, 512x551) Image search: [Google]
Have a Seat.jpg
84 KB, 512x551
>>1298271
They're jealous of Muslims
>>
>>1298271

Can we widen the list and include all Christcucks and Mudslimes?
>>
>>1299419
>/thread-ing yourself

oh wow, that's pathetic now
>>
File: z223.jpg (927 KB, 2300x1462) Image search: [Google]
z223.jpg
927 KB, 2300x1462
>>1298271
>be Protestants and Atheists
>complain about Catholic rape coverups
>attack the one pope who actually did something about it
>then be totally fine with Francis, who does way more for the coverups than Benedict ever did

Maybe if non-Catholics kept to their own fucking business we wouldn't have these problems
>>
>>1298437
Most of the Pedo priests seem concentrated in the West
>>
>>1298331
I am pretty sure you're a colossal idiot
>>
>>1299419
>>1298401

The problem isn't just that the priests in the Catholic Church collectively raped hundreds of thousands of children, but that it was systematically covered up by top leaders of the church.

Fuck you.
>>
>>1299536
>expecting non-Catholics to care what the child raping Whore of Babylon does with it's politics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon
>>
File: 1373111640434.jpg (21 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1373111640434.jpg
21 KB, 576x432
>>1299624
no, fuck you leatherman
>>
>>1299632
Is your priest promising you forgiveness for shilling for the Church?

Only an idiot would try to deny and defend the abuses and scandals of the Church, or believe those "independent" studies made by organizations themselves funded by the Church.
>>
>>1299632
>>1299704
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
This entire thread
>>
>>1299630
It's a sad thing to see some retard Protestant who was never taught reading comprehension
>>
>>1299795
>reading comprehension

My "reading comprehension" is the reason why the Catholic church Rapes Children now?
>>
>>1298271
Yes.
>>
>>1299820
No, but it seems to create self-fulfilling prophecies
>>
>>1298670
Islam must have higher numbers of little boys being raped than Catholicism, because Islam doesn't have anything in their texts about not raping little boys.

The Catholics do.

Difficult question as to which is worse. Maybe just shoot both on sight.
>>
>>1298837
Same religion allows you to marry a 1 year old girl.
>>
>>1298462
Do you really believe exactly what you have written or are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>1299795
Every group in there identifies the Roman Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon.

Correctly.
>>
>>1299869
Why don't you believe what John the Revelator wrote about the Whore of Babylon in the bible?

Why do you believe the Whore when she says she used to be a whore?
>>
>>1299842
>it seems to create self-fulfilling prophecies
>self-fulfilling prophecies

The world doesn't mean what you think it means.
>>
>>1299795
Oh, really papist?

What is the City set on 7 hills in 95 AD that ruled over the nations of the world?

Reading comprehension much?
>>
>>1298401
So by your evidence, 20% of Catholic priests are gay.
Gays on average have 400 partners.
There are 414,313 priests.
20% of those priests are gay.
That is 82,862 gay priests, with 400 partners each.
That is 33,145,040 men and boys having sex with priests every year, or 90,808 Catholic acts of sodomy per day.

Whore of Babylon indeed. Rome confirmed as the City of Whores and Orphans.
>>
>>1299870
>>1299880
>>1299883
You illiterates can't understand a single thing

>>1299536
>if non-Catholics kept to their own business

>>1299630
>expecting non-Catholics to care (literally the opposite of what I said)

>>1299820
>still doesn't understand what he did and defaults back to defend against a nonexistent accusation

That is what one would call poor reading comprehension
>>
>>1299912
>Maybe if non-Catholics kept to their own fucking business we wouldn't have these problems

So if non-Catholics kept to their own fucking business all these Children would be un-raped?

You're a moron, right?
>>
>>1298391
Even if a priest wasn't allowed to marry, why wouldn't he just sleep with women or hookers in secret? Why rape little boys in secret? Doesn't add up.
>>
>>1299924
Is the question whether there would be rapes or whether the Church would cover them up? If the former then no, but what the hell are you going to do when you have an institution heavily involving children? It happens in every one of those, schools included.

If the latter, then yes, if the media didn't care so much about every little thing the Church does then the Church would not be so heavy on the coverups.
>>
>>1298779
No, you. Pedo.
>>
>>1299951
>if the media didn't care so much about every little thing the Church does then the Church would not be so heavy on the coverups.

So because the media investigated more Child Rapes got covered up?

Are you insane?

Catholics will really grab onto every straw to justify their Satanic-Pedophilic cult.
>>
>>1299912
>Oh, really papist?
>What is the City set on 7 hills in 95 AD that ruled over the nations of the world?
>Reading comprehension much?
>>
>>1299946
They do both. Rome is the City of Whores and Orphans; they have legion whores that service the Vatican, and the resulting orphans run Rome.
>>
>>1298271
bait is shit bait
>>
>>1298271
>nobody can hold a candle to the Catholic church when it comes to raping children.
Yeah, that's probably because it's not more common in the Catholic Church than it is in any other profession/organization. Glad you agree.
>>
last bump for disgusting catholic Satan worshippers
>>
ITT: people who clearly don't give a shit about children being raped, except as more shit to fling at the other side,
>>
>>1302437

I worry for you, man. You'll have a lot to answer to.
>>
>>1302480

Yes, it's a bit like those victims of Communism that christfags don't give a flying fuck about
>>
My burn-at-the-stake urges are rising. Keep this up, OP. I'll be in full Deus Vult mode within the hour.
>>
>>1298271
I'm not religious but I'd wager that pedophilia is a bigger problem in Islam since it's, well, allowed.
>>
>>1298271
yes, pedophilia in the church is bad, but look around
that shits happening everywhere

the only reason the cathols are judged over is because they claim to be pure innocent and because there not many things to throw at them
>>
>>1298271
>nobody can hold a candle to the Catholic church when it comes to raping children

Yep, that's what you get when you deal with the spirit of jesus.

First lie: In my name you shall move mountains, and from then on it's a cascade of lies to justify previous lies that aren't becoming real to make you be afraid of being anywhere close to Satan. Since they are lying so much, do it openly, accept Satan by saying with your mouth Save me Satan (do it in your mind if you cannot speak). Behold, the name of the God and saviour: Satan.
It would be hilarious if an evil posessing spirit were inside you instilling you to accept Satan, you actually went and did it and then the posessing spirit wanted to convince you out of this idea.
This is my situation actually, no, that evil spirit doesn't seem to have gained an ability to kill me instantly. And yes, the moment I said those words I certainly felt like receving what I hadn't felt with any other "saviour": fucking salvation that cannot be lost ever.
>>
I dunno. I hear synagogue are pretty good at it too.
https://www.vice.com/print/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

But in all honesty, pedophiles and predators will flock to jobs where they are able to hold some sort of power over children.
>>
>>1298401
Even the Vatican admits it's a problem. The alter boy jokes have been around for decades. But hey, at least you found a way to blame atheists, right?
>>
Catholics are not. They fell in their own no-sex meme.
>>
>>1304294
meme: common lie of horror that all suffer from. But also taking responsibility for it by not seeing it is untrue, how and what further. While this not only can be done but is not that hard too.
>>
>>1303425
It's worth noting, though not in the pathetic sense of footing the blame away from your home team.

Pedophiles in general are drawn to jobs where they have access to children.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 720x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 720x547
>>1298271
Protestantism has destroyed countless amounts of art, history, promoted degeneracy of the word of God, hatred for the poor, violent killing a of countless innocents long after Catholicism ceased such acts, and it's a fact that the Protestant Anglican Church harbors thousands of pedophiles

Protestants are scum, Luther should have been executed before his idealogy killed millions.
>>
>>1298271
Imagine you were born into becoming a priest:
>Be born into extremely devout Christian family with high standing in local church
>Get indoctrinated into Christian education whether you wanted to or not
>Proceed with religious studies because it's the only path you know, and won't be shunned for
>Rise through ranks of church, from choir boy to pastor to priest/minister
>Never once have sex or feel romance, feel so guilty after masturbation that it happens maybe once a year by accident
>Human sexual hormones still exist, no matter how much you try to deny them
>Sexual frustration constantly at max capacity
>No female contact outside of elderly nuns under 7 layers of thick holy cloth
>Frequently be responsible for young choir boys
>They look up to you, obey every word you say because you are their superior and "closer to god" than them
>You are frequently left alone with one at a time, in private, where no one can see or hear you
>Young prepubescent boys, especially straight-laced ones, tend to look androgynous/effeminate
>Just a reminder that they'll do literally anything you tell them without question and are only wearing a drapey robe over their underwear

It's the perfect storm for an old, sexually repressed man. It's why it's only the higher-ups that get caught touching little boys. Everyone else at least gets to have sex after they get married and still be good Christians. You have to let your boners stew and stew and never even think about touching it or letting anyoen else touch it until it drives you insane.

Because tradition.
>>
File: dcgqc4poijgqlkct3fxp.jpg (28 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
dcgqc4poijgqlkct3fxp.jpg
28 KB, 500x289
>>1304340
let accuse catholics to hide our own pervertions
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.