[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were the Soviets right in mistrusting the Volga Germans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: German_immigration_to_Russia.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1697) Image search: [Google]
German_immigration_to_Russia.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1697
Were the Soviets right in mistrusting the Volga Germans?
>>
>>1297947
Yes.

Germans are scum.
>>
>>1297947
Only if Japanese internment was also right
>>
Were the germans right in mistrusting the jews?

>>1297972
Kys bolsheboo germanophobe
>>
>>1297947
mistrusting germans is always a good idea
>>
>>1297947
Russia never trusted Germans. They just prolonged peace to gather up land and ground before the eventual war came with operation Barbarossa.
>>
>>1297947

Arguably yes because some ethnic Germans in the East really did backstab the Russians. Not sure if that justified their complete and total removal since it didn't seem like a majority of them did that but after what the Germans did to them, I can't blame them.
>>
>>1298034
>>1298034
> after what the Germans did to them

This is how you spot a revisionist germanophobic kremlinwashed RIDF shill poster.

>MUH GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR
>MUH FASCIST SURPRISE AMBUSH ON LE INNOCENT WORKERS PARADISE WHO DINDU NUFFINS
>STALIN TOTES DIDN'T WANT TO INVADE EUROPE AND MURDER MILLIONS LIKE HE DID IN THE UKRAINE

Gobbling up the putinist retard-tier narrative of WW2 and not even questioning it lel
>>
>>1298041

>GIDF in full force.

Soviets weren't innocent by any measure of the word but Germany fired the first shots of WW2 and also attacked the Russians first. Some will argue that Stalin was planning to attack Hitler and that it was a preemptive strike to prevent a Russian invasion, and that does have some merit, but it was certainly not an imminent threat in July 1941 and Hitler had always had his eye on Russian land from as early as 1939 if not before.
>>
>>1298041

>MUH CLEAN GERMANY
>MUH CLEAN WEHRMACHT
>GERMANS DINDU NUFFIN
>GERMAN CRIMES AREN'T AS BAD AS X

Wehrboo-IDF plz go

I hate slavaboos and soviet history revisionists with a passion, but wehrboo dindus like yourself make a comparable source of hatred for severely handicapped autists such as yourself
>>
Well those in Yugoslavia aided German troops when they came. So I guess they were.
>>
>>1297947

Yeah. Most Germans (and many other minorities) were against the commies so it was right to expect that they would fight against them should the opportunity arise.
>>
They was wrong. Volga Germans was just a same people live everyone else.
>>
>>1298074
Not even him.

But why does bringing up the crimes of other nations in the war have to erase those of their enemies?
>>
>>1297947
Not really. Most of them had been living there since the time of Catherine the Great so I doubt they had much attachment to Germany proper. Granted they would still be pissed at the Soviet government itself just like everyone else living in it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.