[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You and your 7th Panzer Division kameraden are making the final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Zhukov-LIFE-1944-1945.jpg (187 KB, 430x594) Image search: [Google]
Zhukov-LIFE-1944-1945.jpg
187 KB, 430x594
You and your 7th Panzer Division kameraden are making the final 35km push on Moscow, and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do?
>>
>find a nice pair of index-fingerless gloves and a comfy foxhole from which to shoot down the incoming gorillion Russians

You want to talk Zhukov, why would you bring up Moscow? It was a terrible victory.
>>
>>1296046
>ze gorillion Russians
Fuck off Hans.
>>
>>1295998
Fucking pull out me pistol and kill him or take him hostage if possible. I mean holy shit the field marshal just radiates off of him and his many medals. He's obviously a VIP.
>>
>>1296233
Not even a Wehraboo, but the Red Army sent in waves of untrained conscripts at Moscow and in the battles of Rzhev. What else were they supposed to do? Use advanced tactics with a highly trained regular army? Moscow would've been overrun by then.
>>
File: tumblr_lwq10uKyAY1qkjiuro1_1280.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1093) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwq10uKyAY1qkjiuro1_1280.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1093
>>1295998
More like Zhukov kicked some nazi ass with well trained Siberian Red Army troops, NOT cherry draftees.
>>
>>1295998

Did he...

DID HE JUST SLAP TUE REAR END OF MY TANK WITH HIS FILTHY SLAV HAND

MY FUCKING TANK WAIFU, WHOM I'VE SPENT COUNTLESS MONTHS MAKING SWEET LOVE TO WHEN THE KAMRADEN AREN'T LOOKING.

GEORGY FUCKING ZHUKOV, I WILL FIND YOU, AND FUCK YOU IN THE ASS. AND THEN TURN YOUR DEAD ASS OVER TO HITLER.
>>
File: 1464932985336.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1464932985336.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>1295998
>bringing your girlfriend along to the battlefield
>>
>>1295998
>You and your 7th Panzer Division kameraden are making the final 35km push on Moscow
I do everything in my power to get back to Germany and then somehow get my family and myself to a neutral country before they get liberated.
>>
>>1296256
>human wave meme
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.