[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DID JESUS HAVE A WIFE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1e1c2a3a3.jpg (100 KB, 630x402) Image search: [Google]
1e1c2a3a3.jpg
100 KB, 630x402
> The Unbelievable Tale of Jesus’s Wife:
> A hotly contested, supposedly ancient manuscript suggests Christ was married. But believing its origin story requires a big leap of faith.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/07/the-unbelievable-tale-of-jesus-wife/485573/?single_page=true

how does it feel to have been memed this hard?
>>
>my god's son's wife
>>
>>1295701
He does. She's called the Church.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 480x357
>>1295701
Old news. They had two children, Jesus-Justus and Tamar.
>>
>>1295701
Doesn't really matter. Still Son of God and God
>>
If they were married and held hands in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation then I guess he still never sinned.
>>
>>1295740
>father and son married to the same woman
>>
>>1295701
Jesus didn't exist as a historical figure. You are free to make up anything about him that you want, its all equally valid.
>>
>>1295701
No, of course not, and these sorts of gnostic gospels are not new.
>>
>>1296329
Google image the author.

Laugh uproariously.
>>
>inb4 >mobile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiUZ2qy90_I
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.