[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, really? Why do Christians always produce stupid "p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: s mask.jpg (39 KB, 243x403) Image search: [Google]
s mask.jpg
39 KB, 243x403
Wow, really? Why do Christians always produce stupid "philosophical" concepts and then push their agenda for our money & inslavement?
https://youtu.be/DH53uFBOGbw?t=4m41s
>>
>>1293398
The argument is entirely correct.
>>
To get rid of their cognitive dissonance. If you insist that your system is 'perfect' and 'flawless' and reality shows it's any but, you have to resolve the internal conflict in some way.

Apologetics is basically built around this set up. It's basically nothing more than Christians trying to bullshit their way out of the obvious contradictions of their own beliefs
>>
>>1293408
lol this lol

fuck cuckstianity
>>
>>1293398
Can i get a tl;dw summary?
>>
Wow that was fucking tacked on at the end.
>>
>>1293572
Attacking the psychology of the arguer is not useful to the discussion.

You have to use reason and logic to come to any decent conclusion.

Then begs the question "Does logic come from god?" for the last 3 seconds
>>
>>1293398
Lol that video is actually great.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.