[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Battle of Zama didn't happen https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: carthage.jpg (377 KB, 1920x996) Image search: [Google]
carthage.jpg
377 KB, 1920x996
The Battle of Zama didn't happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Slpje6L_DM
>>
>>1289926
t. Hannibal
>>
Ayo its just a lie created by the white man to keep me and muh homies down! Hannibal was the son of the African god Obongo. He was undefeated in battle and only lost the war when da white man turned to witchcraft to stop the mighty negroe. Y'all better learn da true history before you got big black boots walking over yo cracka ass necks!
>>
File: hannibal.png (404 KB, 961x1305) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.png
404 KB, 961x1305
>>1289926
>>1289932
QART-HADASHT
A
R
T
-
H
A
D
A
S
H
T
>>
>>1289960
>Be Hannibal
>Lose one battle
>Go all the way to Asia to drink poison and commit suicide

Hannibal was kind of a loser desu
>>
>>1289960
All those battles and still lost the war.

>Hannibal
>"one of the greatest generals"
>slaughter his way through Italy
>Carthaginian Senate: come back here
>immediately lost at home

inb4 Hannibal didn't get support, which he did at Cannae
>>
>>1289926
This guy does tend to ramble, lately I have preferred the Podcast of the History of our World.
>>
>>1289926
Yes it did, idiot.

Publius Cornelius Scipio "Africanus" was the victor.

What is your proof?

Some conspiracy YouTube crap?
>>
>>1289994
Actually he stayed in Carthage and became an able administrator.

In later years he went to the near east as a mercenary general.

There is a possibly apocryphal story that Scipio and Hannibal met many years after their famous battle, which they discussed.

If true, would that not be freakin' sweet to have heard it.
>>
>>1292112

so they had a con-air style ending to the punic wars?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.