[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freemasonry - give me the red pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Give me the truth about the Freemasons. The actual truth, even if it's boring.

Is it just men with grandiose complex circle-jerking during their midlife crisis by playing an elaborate costume game?
>>
Yes it is, but is also just so happens that sometimes those men who involve themselves in shit like that happen to hold power in some way. People with power grouped together are always planning and plotting shit.

It's not necessarily them who control the world, but rather the uber powerful and hyper rich who conglomerate with others like themselves.
>>
>>1288588
It's a philosophical and scientific research organisation, but due to a huge influx of shitty members post-WW2, it's largely an alms-giving group. But there are still good lodges out there true to the purpose.
>>
>>1288588
Aren't they just a long-running worker's guild for stone masons or something? All the secrecy and odd rituals don't really mean anything.
>>
>>1290574
>All the secrecy and odd rituals don't really mean anything.
They specifically do. Even if some uninterested members don't understand it.
>>
>>1288588
how do you join a lodge? there's one in my town but I'm not sure if I can just walk in and ask about joining
>>
>>1290588
If there's people there, just walk in and ask. Or is there isn't, you can call/email/facebook.
If you can't do that, look up your Grand Lodge here and ask them. http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges
>>
>>1290574
>Aren't they just a long-running worker's guild for stone masons or something?

...no.
>>
they used to mean something but there was a kind of normy invasion during the 19th century
>>
>>1290584
So what do they mean then?
>inb4 it's sekret xD
>>
>>1290636
They're lessons and tools for building characters. They aren't really secret, but it's that you keep them secret (or that you personally don't disclose them) that demonstrates trust. The rest are moral values (99% from the NT), and education for yourself and society.
>>
File: 39453739.jpg (32 KB, 287x430) Image search: [Google]
39453739.jpg
32 KB, 287x430
Infiltrated at the higher levels by occultists who for whatever reason conduct Satanic/Luciferian rituals, mostly as a form of mind-control over their own family members.

These left-hand path occultists have infiltrated almost every secret society to varying degrees.

The Masons are just one part of an occult network of criminal groups headed by some of the ultra-wealthy and politically influential.

There may be a rough hierarchy to this network, the Masons appear to have been near the top at least in the recent past but their power seems to have waned.

The majority of Masons you might meet are most likely to be harmless and ignorant of any conspiracy amongst their brethren.

The only people who really deal with any creepy dark stuff are people born into these generational family lines.
>>
>>1290650
>Infiltrated at the higher levels by occultists
Lel.
>>
Cool guys who hang out, smoke cigars, drink good whisky, and don't skimp on dinner.

Not a cult. Not up to shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.