[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Rosicrucians heretics? They believe in Christ and all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Are Rosicrucians heretics? They believe in Christ and all of their philosophy is built around Christianity and they say they are Christians. How far down does the rabbit hole go?
>>
Bump for interest. Obviously fundamentalist evangelicals say that everything that is not in the bible is satanic, but let's hear. Any other closet Christian esotericists on /his/?
>>
>>1287275
Who are the Rosicrucians?

The Rosicrucians are a community of mystics who study and practice the metaphysical laws governing the universe.

Our studies include:

The Mysteries of Birth and Death
The Illusory Nature of Time and Space
Awakening of the Psychic Consciousness
Human Consciousness and Cosmic Consciousness
Mystical Power of Vowel Sounds and Mantras
The Creative Power of Visualization
Influence of Thoughts on Health
Development of the Intuition
Psychology and Mysticism
Metaphysical Healing
Sacred Architecture
Spiritual Alchemy

I don't see Jesus in there anywhere.
>>
>>1287912
>Our studies
So you claim to be a Rosicrucian. Do you belong to any particular organization such as AMORC?
>>
>>1287929
Sorry, that whole thing but for the last line was copy pasta from https://www.rosicrucian.org/
>>
>>1287929
How could he be a Rosicrucian? Those guys are invisible.

He's just a new ager appropriating the name. So yeah. Probably AMORC or a related pseudomasonic cult.
>>
>>1287962
Or some Anon that copied it off of their web page.

Real invisible.

kek
>>
>>1287962
Have you ever thought before you type, that you truly have no idea what you are speaking of, and instead, perhaps you should be silent on matters that are beyond you?
>>
>>1287995
Yes actually. It's something I'm working on.

What about you? Is defending AMORC worth breaking your silence?
>>
>>1288039
I suggest that you begin working harder.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.