[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never ride across Europe on your way to the Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: Knights-Templar-13.jpg (258 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Knights-Templar-13.jpg
258 KB, 1024x768
>you will never ride across Europe on your way to the Holy Land
>you will never follow the direct word of God, interpreted by the Pope
>you will never know the fraternal bond only possible through Christ
>you will never lay down your life in defense of Christ

why live?
>>
File: 1459190707520.png (962 KB, 1376x1242) Image search: [Google]
1459190707520.png
962 KB, 1376x1242
>>
File: Martin Luther.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Martin Luther.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
>you will never follow the "direct" word of God, interpreted by the Pope

Feels good man.
>>
>>1284322
Sorry to ruin your delusional fantasy but the crusades were a shitshow bro.

Most knights of Christondom ended up waylaid in random places and took to raping and pillaging, got lost, boiled alive in their own filth wearing armor Ill-suited to a middle eastern climate, or got picked off by horse archers.
>>
File: pope-francis.jpg (599 KB, 967x1200) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis.jpg
599 KB, 967x1200
Is it time for another crusade? These days Christians probably actually could retake the Holy Land. They certainly outnumber everyone else in Israel/Palestine.

The Jews would complain, but fuck them.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10 KB, 176x181) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10 KB, 176x181
I have a compulsion to join a modern group devoted to further Christ.

Is Knights of Columbus the closest organization in today's world? Freemasonry's Knights Templar? How hard is it to become one after becoming a mason?
>>
>>1284386
>Join a modern group devoted to further Christ.

You could start at your church.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 800x1156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 800x1156
>>1284322
Aren't you an arrogant snowflake.
>>
>>1284389

I have! I've been in regular attendance at my church's mass for my whole life, and I've reccently joined a local Bible study.

I still just feel like I'm missing that grand unifier.
>>
>>1284411
It sounds like the KoC would be a good fit for that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.