[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JFK Assasination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: JFK.jpg (141 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
141 KB, 1160x629
Why did the government assasinate JFK?
>>
>>1283485
I'm pretty sure it was organized crime for demolishing some rich peoples' investments in Cuba, man.
>>
Protestant conspiracy to keep the one true Faith out of Office
>>
>>1283494
Trump said he wants to audit the Rothschild bank. Has he gotten a death sentence too? I mean, presidents and congressmen and so on, are just puppets right?
>>
>>1283507
>Has he gotten a death sentence too?

It was in the news, months back, there are central American cartels who will pay, man. I'm not trying to spread that or anything, but citing fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 591x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 591x691
Because the he realized the US fought on the wrong side during WW2 and he needed to be silenced before the truth came out. Communism was the real problem for all the mess he had to deal with during presidency.
>>
>>1283485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

Well, i listened to this speech and i found it intriguing though...
>>
>>1283485
J Edgar Hoover was crazy, but not THAT crazy.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x275
The Zionist thought JFK wasn't a good puppet so they swapped him for Lyndon B. Johnson.

https://youtu.be/xd1wuXrVPjo
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>1283694
>lol I hate these photos. When will this meme end. It's such a forced meme
>>
>>1283694
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/a-berliner-in-1963-but-did-former-us-president-john-f-kennedy-once-admire-adolf-hitler-8629991.html
>>
>>1283485
Same reason with the other three presidents got assassinated. He tried to shut down the central bank.

>>1283709
On to you Sholomo...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.