[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefa nie_Rabatsch >Althou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch

>Although madly in love with her to the point of suicide, Hitler never once spoke with her,
>Hitler never spoke to Stefanie, always saying he would do so "tomorrow".[2]
>He loathed those who flirted with her, especially the military officers, whom he called "conceited blockheads"
>Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"[4]
>When she responded with a smile to his inquiring glance, he was happy and his mood became unlike anything I had ever observed in him. But when Stefanie, as happened just as often, coldly ignored his gaze, he was crushed and ready to destroy himself and the whole world."[3]

So do you think Hitler would browse /r9k/ if he was born 100 years later?
>>
Fun fact: Hitler believed she was Jewish (her maiden name was Izak).

Have you ever been cucked so hard that you genocided an entire people?
>>
>>1281294
Sounds like he had Aspergers or something. Hitler in his youth was a pretty sad character overall. To make a living he drew crappy postcards for tourists and mediocre paintings that he sold to Jewish merchants because "They are the only ones willing to take a risk".

I remember reading about some guy seeing a young man in tattered clothes, holding a couple of post cards in his hands, in a cafe. After several hours he had still not sold any. So the guy (a Jew) felt sorry for him and bought some. Hitler immediately went and bought some sweets for it.

Prime /r9k/ material.
>>
>>1281294
>haha what a loozer xD
>goes on to dominate almost the entirety of Europe

Checkmate, liberals
>>
>>1281357

>almost

meanwhile Stalin actually succeeded in most of his strategic goals
>>
I'm pretty sure that falling in love with someone yet never having the balls to talk to him/her, is a very common thing that a lot, if not the majority, of people go through at some point.
>>
>>1281294
Yes Hitler was totally pol and r9k
>>
You guys do know that's propaganda right?
>>
File: 1463359801861.jpg (119 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1463359801861.jpg
119 KB, 500x374
>>1281490
of course but it makes for good shitposting material
>>
>>1281400
Someone confirm me this is true or I invade Poland.
>>
>>1281294
Please stop making Hitler look like a beta. I'm trying to dislike him like everyone else.
>>
>>1281542
i must know more about this image
>>
File: batman-xxx-villainslaughing.gif (2 MB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
batman-xxx-villainslaughing.gif
2 MB, 320x178
>>1281357
>was unabe to hold any of those "conquests" for longer than than three years
>>
>>1281596
>thinks Napoleon the 1 inch dick faggot was any better

Kys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.