[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't western Europeans feel any sense of kinship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: graypepe.gif (768 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
graypepe.gif
768 KB, 500x375
Why don't western Europeans feel any sense of kinship with eastern Europeans? I see the west being really chummy with each other, but they seem to bully the east. And Europe's history is full of the west fucking over the east, especially with that Constantinople thing.
>>
>that Constantinople thing

care to elaborate?
>>
>>1279906
East has had to much turk and mongol couk to be considered european
>>
>>1279912
It's difficult to imagine Constantinople falling if they didn't get sacked by their fellow Christians going on a Crusade. That incident weakened Byzantium making them easy prey for Ottomans.

Also, most of Europe didn't really help much as Constantinople was getting sieged by Ottomans.

Obviously the West had its reasons, but its still notable that a lot of the things that the West does in relation to the East tends to fuck the East over, intentional or not.
>>
File: 1434712421021.jpg (33 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
1434712421021.jpg
33 KB, 780x440
>>1279906
>Why don't western Europeans feel any sense of kinship with eastern Europeans?
because the west is liberal and libertarian, which means that they strive to make hedonism the most legal and moral, but the east so far has too few means to feed their desires. It changes slowly since the east becomes decent enough while still being affordable for the middle class who just think of pleasures all day long.

The east is the pataya of europe.
>>
Slavs are weirdass steppe invaders
>>
>>1279923

Swedes have more "mongol" aDNA than most eastern Europeans

Italians have more "turk" aDNA than most Europeans

Stop memeing
>>
>>1279938
>sack
It wasn't a sack, it was a repo. And Byzantine mismanagement and psychotic religion ruined the city, which the Ottomans made great again.

>>1279966
>slavs
>steppe invaders
I thought this site had an age limit?
>>
>>1279906
t. Wladisław
>>
>>1280043
[citation needed]
>>
We don't feel any sense of kinship with Western Europeans either. Cultural and historic differences.
>>
>>1279923
Even though according to a sea of modern genetic researches,the presence of Asiatic admixtures in the collective East Slavic gene pool is beneath 3%,with the "youngest" admixtures being 3500 years old?

>>1279966
They're the reason you have AC electricity,digital electronic computing,lasers,the radioactive and heliocentric theory,light-emitting diodes,space travel,grain harvesters,color television,long-range telephone,the periodic system of elements,electric trams and 744 other inventions that have catapulted Mankind into an age of unlimited technological development.

Also,the original homeland of the Slavs encompasses the Baltic regions,Belarus and Northern Ukraine.

>>1281398
Hypocritical,considering that you believe in 17th century memes regarding Slavic genetic compositions.
>>
>>1281397
what r joks

>>1281501
I didn't know that the Russians had copied the Chinese 50-cent army
>>
Perhaps the cold war has something to do with it?
>>
>>1281516

"See that,Tucker?Only those Russians are the only Slavs who're conscientious of their history and are willing to rebuke myths".

Unlike the vast majority of the most popular claims about Slavs,mine are traceable and have well documented sources to rely on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.