[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Baruch Goldstein shot up the Cave of the Patriarchs, killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Baruch_Goldstein.jpg (35 KB, 216x296) Image search: [Google]
Baruch_Goldstein.jpg
35 KB, 216x296
When Baruch Goldstein shot up the Cave of the Patriarchs, killing 29 arabs and wounding a hundred+ more, were people saying stuff like 'he isn't a real Jew" or was it more along the lines of "see, Jews can be terrorists too!"?

Serious question, no memeing here.
>>
>>1277719
>"see, Jews can be terrorists too!"
Why would they say that? jews have been committing terrorism since before israel even existed. Some of the founding organizations that comprise israel were literal terrorist groups, and in fact jewish terrorism goes back to the roman times where judean assassins known as sicarii terrorised their occupiers. One recent jewish terrorist even assassinated an israeli PM.
>>
>>1277739
I'm aware of Yitzhak Rabin dying and the daggermen and all that but I was talking explicitly in the context of modern terrorism where most people's idea of a terrorist was a Muslim.

Also, baruchs shooting happened before Rabin no?
>>
>>1277739
Actually they've been terrorists since ancient times.
>see Sicari
>>
>>1277771
Well idk what the normie response was desu, all I'm saying is that only people completely ignorant of history could be surprised at the existence of jewish terrorism.
>>
>>1277771
You see, "most people" is most people in the west. Israel was an historical mistake, but jews don't terrorize westeners so of course for us they can't be archetypical terrorists.
>>
>>1277774

>all I'm saying is that only people
completely ignorant of history

99% of normies desu
>>
>>1277719
>Goldstein

You don't get more Jewish then that.
>>
>>1277719
They worshiped and praised his actions.

His tomb + shrine are still sites of pilgrimage and jubilation.
>>
>>1277719
>religious people are crazy
Tell me more.
>>
>>1277719
None. This was not new at the time. Goldstein was a staunch supporter of Israeli ideology - country, incidentally, literally created by terrorist groups. It was a surprise? Not at all.
>>
People just rounded it in with the rest of the bullshit that's come out of the Israeli side of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
>>
>>1277777
ok
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.