[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jacking off into historical places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
So when someone makes the Matrix real and you can jack in to anything you want, where are you going to go first?

For me, I think I'd like to live like a reasonably wealthy Roman socialite, going to excessively decadent parties every day and fucking slaves sounds like a trip, and I wouldn't be rich enough that anyone bothers me to fund a shipbuilding or something like that.
>>
File: 1464208113642.gif (310 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1464208113642.gif
310 KB, 320x180
>>1275465

>you will never be a Victorian Age British gentleman/explorer/industrialist who spends his youth travelling into unknown parts of the world and philandering with locals/mapping ancient wonders and making scientific discoveries who then strikes it rich in the diamond fields of Africa, only to then retire to your estate in the British countryside entertaining guests in your parlor as you all sit in beautiful darkwood mahogany furniture and discuss politics and your adventures and hunting trips in the serengeti, passing your days in wonderful company and good drink, helping up-and-coming youngsters get started in the world through sage advice and funding until finally dying at a ripe old age, honored by your country and your community for your works and by the rest of the world for your great generosity in bequeathing your fortune to further education around the world and help make the world a more civilized place

Basically a better version of Cecil Rhodes.
>>
Finally, a quality on topic thread on /his/. Fuck this gay /pol/ shitposting and religion faggotry.

Have a free bump.
>>
I want to shoot a load in the back of Lincolns head
>>
>>1275498

I'd probably get there and just be an idle waster, spending my days in bed high on laudanum and my nights making an ass of myself drinking port and not that awful French claret.
>>
>>1275465
I'd be a cross between the African ivory bangle lady of York and Elagabalus, buy slaves from all over educate them and free them. Expand cultural exchange, foster greater assimilation across the empire, increase trade with the Red Sea and Indian Ocean.
>>
>>1275465
Railing Joane of Arc
>always wanted to fuck a God fearing Virgin cheerleader
>>
Motherfucker, I'm going to Hogwarts
>>
>>1276069

I realize now that the title of the thread specified "historical places," but I stand by my original declaration.

Why laze about in Babylon when I can go be a goddamn wizard?
>>
Chinese concubines, Japanese concubines, Korean concubines. In that order.
>>
>>1275465
I got banned for doing that at a museum.
>>
I thought this was gonna be about cumming on stuff like the Mona Lisa or Stonehenge
>>
>>1275465
Id be a moor and rape all the preety white communist/anarchist girls in the seige of madrid. then get off scot free from based franco. settle down in morroco with my stolen spanish loli hareem.

Im both doing the world a favour AND indulging in depraved acts as a black man.
>>
File: fine.jpg (14 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
14 KB, 512x384
I've jacked it on the acropoleis of Athens, Lindos, Rhodes, Pergamon, Assos, Troy, Ayvalik, Megara, Corinth, a couple on Cyprus, Mytilene, Corfu, and Polyrrinia to name a few. I'm not sure what made me do it. It started when I went on holiday to Lindos and I climbed up the acropolis and needed a piss, so I started pissing and eventually started jacking it too. It just spiralled from there and ties into my greater love of sites from antiquity. My coup de resistance was cumming on a tortoise in the temple of Dionysos in Pergamon.

It kind of shames me, but this thread title made me think of it.
>>
Theodora of Byzantium, Catherine the great, Lucretia Borgia, Dido of Carthage, Cleopatra, Mona Lisa, every bitch in the paintings and statues, the woman from the we can do it! poster, bloody Mary, Emer from the Cuachulainn story and then I'd live in Ireland as a warlord banging qt's until St. Patrick comes and then I'd be absolved
>>
>>1276550

You could do that if you want, maybe you could see who actually built stonehenge and cum on them.
>>
every female model for a classical Greek sculpture ever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.