[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know metathreads are cancer but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Is this board moderated at all any more?
So many threads aren't even /pol/ with dates, they are straight up /pol/.

>Democracy vs Monarchy
>Why are right-wingers manly and left-wingers girly?
>Ask a communist anything.
>Why is academia still so full of Marxists?
etc, leaving aside the which flavor of the Neapolitan icecream that is Christianity, atheism shitposting, etc that technically belongs here but should have its own containment board. Nobody is interested apart from the shitposters that think they need a new thread every time some retarded thought bubble pops into their head.
>>
How is any of that shit '/pol/'? That adjective doesn't even mean anything with the way you hugboxers use it.
>>
Kick out humanities and make this a history board

Problem solved
>>
We should make a new imageboard website with actual moderation if this board continues this way

That way, the humanities could also be compartmentalized
>>
>>1275206
You know /pol/ is the politics board right, and that politically incorrect is just a pun?

Just because "humanities" is such a broad topic doesn't mean shit should get dumped here without a thought even when there's already a preexisting board for it.
>>
This was entirely predictable when religion was allowed on here. Should have just left religion in /lit/.
>>
Remember when /lit/ had a bunch of wildly offtopic shit posted by crossboarders because they assumed we were the "smart guys" and that their thread would do better there than elsewhere?
I feel like similar shit is happening now. /pol/ and /int/ tards whove grown tired of their homeboards but still not mature enough to move on from their shitty memes and constant bait threads
>>
File: fact.jpg (304 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
304 KB, 600x450
>>1275248
Actually, religion fits on /his/ because religion is a relic of the past, and therefore, history.
>>
>>1275305
Nobody cares. I'm tired of all of the religion posters. Atheist threads are cancer too. Just piss off. Nobody wants you
>>
>>1275301
>I feel like similar shit is happening now.
Many OPs have admitted as much.
>>
>>1275314
>>>1275305
>Nobody cares. I'm tired of all of the religion posters. Atheist threads are cancer too. Just piss off. Nobody wants you

Agreed. Most people here just want to discuss history without some enormous faggot writing posts saying that people should go to hell or typing references to irrelevant scripture.
>>
History humanities and religion are far too big topics to put on a board together. Why not put/g/, /o/ and /k/ together? After all it's all technology!
>>
I haven't browsed 4chan for a couple of months. When I came back and went on /his/, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. This board used to be actually good. Not anymore though.

We might as well delete it tbqh.
>>
>>1277323

>This board used to be actually good. Not anymore though.
Not really, thats what people always sais "back in the day Z board used to cool", and rarely was, its just that you forgot the worst parts. I can talk about /his/ and has always been pretty shitty.
>>
>>1275203
It probably was never moderated.
>>
>>1275208
this is the only proper way desu
>>
File: TELL-IT-LIKE-IT-IS_brother.png (30 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
TELL-IT-LIKE-IT-IS_brother.png
30 KB, 600x700
>>1275203
Agreed:
>>1275788
>>1277358
>>1277437
>>1276624
>>1277741
>>1276705
>>1277099
>>1276812
>>1277665
...and on and on and on... (Nearly all reported.)

This board needs janitors more than any other, since its very existence is basically /pol/ bait, yet since the last round of hires we seem to have even less moderation than before.

Unless the idea is since we don't allow "checkmate athiest/christian" threads on /pol/ we allow them here, or some shit, even that only accounts for half of this crap.

It would help a bit if we opened /ath/ and /rel/ boards, and just didn't bother moderating either.
>>
>>1275203
>>Democracy vs Monarchy
i like these threads. they're not just about democracy and monarchy but political theory and historical discussion

>>Ask a communist anything.
a lot of misinfo so its always good to dispel the spooks around the subject, even though its not always succcessful.
>>
>>1275305
********************8***************** GIGATIP************************8***************88*88
>>
>>1275301
Awww look guys he thinks he's the smartest man on the board! How cute :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.