[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys know way more than me about this. Can someone explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pyramid battery.jpg (39 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
pyramid battery.jpg
39 KB, 460x307
You guys know way more than me about this. Can someone explain the controversy surrounding the lack of Hieroglyphics in the Great Pyramids of Giza? I thought it was tinfoil hat stuff till I actually searched for them. If you type in "Pyramids of Giza hieroglyphics" you get dozens of slabs of script and every damn bit of it says "lala Abydos Temple" and "western cemetary near Pyramid.." etc. The only image I can find that claims to be from the Great pyramid is pic-related. Is it from inside the pyramid? What the hell is that supposed to be? Enlighten a neophyte like me. What is wrong with Egyptology? Are those that say the Pyramids weren't tombs tinfoil hats?
>>
Those are the legendary eggplants of Giza, they put snakes inside the giant eggplants and made them fight to see which snake was the best at killing so they knew what snake breed to pick when they were going to kill Cleopatra later on.
>>
>>1342680
those ar elightbulbs

Even the msot retarded subhuman piece of human filth would recognize that.

Of course the human wastes known as archarologists don't recognize that because it's muh symbolism.

Yes, guess what you fucking retards, the fact that it has a meaning beyond its material purpose doesn't mean it's not a lightbulb for fuck sake.

And I'm not implying the presence of ALiens in ancient Egypt or some other x bullshit.

I'm just saying it's likely they had light bulbs for the corridors or doing "magic" tricks or whatever.
>>
>>1342728
Yeah, it looks like that, but are these from the pyramids? I see this image but it's like they pretend all this egyptian hieroglyphic imagery is from the pyramids but absolutely none of it is. Are there hieroglyphics in the pyramids?
>>
>>1342743
Well yes there are hieroglyphics, you can see them above those lightbulbs
>>
>>1342747
>>1342747
so the frickin lightbulb pic is actually taken from inside the Great Pyramid of Giza? What the hell? This picture is apparently from Temple of Hathor, not the Pyramid. Why do they lie? I know there are smart and educated people on /his that could explain this.
>>
blah blah blah, egyptian creation myth

blah blah blah sea of eternity.

blah blah blah, air bubble

blah blah blah lotus or lily or something, (a motif associated with the nile delta too),
something to do with a snake god.
or something,
>>
>>1342764
In the gyza pyramids?

No, as long as I remember.

But there may be in other Egyptian pyramids at Saqqara tho I don't know for sure
>>
>>1342777
Why are there absolutely no hieroglyphics on the inside of the pyramids in Giza? Why does everyone pretend that there are? Those are the questions. Academically speaking, what the fuck.
>>
>>1342786
because ancient egyptians played CCG'S or something,

>source: Japan
>>
>>1342680
>What is wrong with Egyptology?
There is a lot wrong with egyptology. No pharao has been found in one of his pyramids. Yet they are presented as their tombs. You got confusing shit like Djosers pyramid, in which only one person is buried. The so called "princess", which can be dated to 3532 - 2878 BC. Which is older than the pyramid. So why do they think it Djosers pyramid? Because there is a seal with his name on it. And that's it.
>>
>>1342786
Can you give me an example of an Egyptologist pretending that there are hieroglyphics inside the great pyramid?
It might be easier to rectify with reality if I know exactly what kind of claim you are talking about.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.