[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Russian Revolutions of 1917, instead of having profoundly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: stirner.jpg (77 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
77 KB, 960x720
>The Russian Revolutions of 1917, instead of having profoundly Social-Democratic/revolutionary Marxist and anarcho-syndicalist roots, comes through the influence of Max Stirner and egoism.

What happens, /his/?
>>
>>1274707
The alien space bats that caused those radical individualists to come to power in a bloody coup devour the Eartv.
>>
The same exact thing, because the economic conditions would be the same :^)
>>
Reactionaries
>>
>>1274707
this is simply unimaginable and non-sensical
The russian ethos is utterly against the ideas of Stirner.
That communism was a winning movement in Russia is no accident/random political event
>>
>>1274730
Amadeo Bordiga pls go.
>>
There would be 100 volumes of Stirner's collected works.
>>
>>1274707
Pretty sure society would implode due to the massive collective smugness
>>
>>1274771
Stop memeing this Commie faggot, it's not going to catch on.
>>
File: stirner and his own.png (385 KB, 1023x727) Image search: [Google]
stirner and his own.png
385 KB, 1023x727
>>1274904
>not going to catch on
nigga, you're dumb as hell.
>>
Milk becomes Russia's main export.
>>
>>1274707
Ruskies happen

Even if they're communist jew ruskies they are still ruskies and will accidentally the whole thing
>>
File: 1456672671464.jpg (211 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456672671464.jpg
211 KB, 1280x720
/his/ and /lit/ becomes full with willfully obnoxious marxposters and the term communism becomes a minor meme
>>
>>1275887
>/his/ and /lit/ becomes full with willfully obnoxious marxposters
so we're doomed no matter what?
>>
>>1275892
Calvin always gets the last word.
>>
>>1275642
Underrated
>>
Nothing, because that wouldn't happen.

Here's Stirner's philosophy in a nutshell: in this world, you basically have two parties. You have the Ego and all it possesses, which would be you and all your property, and you have all the other bullshit outside of your Ego and all that you own.

When you act in this world, your first and foremost priority is personal gains. Even empathy is done in the first place out of personal benefits for you, and all you own. This is where the concept of the spook comes in. The spook is essentially every concept of virtue, which aims to delude you that your or someone else's intentions are anything other than personal gain. Spooks are basically virtue signalers that have as their central goal to cover up your true and only intentions, which is personal gains.

Fort instance, think of every action you've ever performed, and every action anyone has ever performed. If you look at it from a non-biased view, you will have to admit that the staring point for every intention is personal gain. I can give you en example of this in the form of a religious person who helps the poor. If you were to ask that person why he's helping the poor, he would probably respond with "Because it's God's will to help the poor". What he will almost never tell you is the personal gain he receives in this scenario, which would be "and if I follow God's will, I will get my reward in heaven". In this example, the sentence "Because it's God's will to help the poor" is the spook, to cover up the true manifestation of the Ego, which is the sentence "and if I follow God's will, I will get my reward in heaven".

This is why, if the Russian Revolution had been Stirnerist, Lenin would have to admit that "I set this revolution in motion, because it's helps the emancipation of the working class, and the emancipation of the working class makes me look like a hero, which means that people will appreciate me, and probably reward me for it, with wealth, statues, etc.".
>>
>>1274707
Stirner was opposed to revolution.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.