[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW EPISODE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5oBgayr9S0
>>
>>1273351
T
I
C
K
Y
MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>1273351
self bump of shame
>>
File: 1463357537133.jpg (169 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463357537133.jpg
169 KB, 600x600
>>1273746
Avoid /his/

They think anything introductory is revisionist SJW hodgepodge and get buttmad that more value is placed on murder, nationalism, and racial purity as core values for a people to have.
>>
File: lebait.png (600 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
lebait.png
600 KB, 894x894
>>1273756
this isn't sjwshit, they would never even allow him to mention that the muslims enjoy genociding jews

i hate anti-sjws who comment on every sjw vid and make them into memes. if these sjw youtubers are rich, it's because these anti-sjws make them into memes and shit. i bet john green is swimming in dough that he otherwise wouldn't have if it weren't for these anti-feminist stickbundles.

i hate anti-sjws as much as sjws. they are all normie scum. many of them sound like unoriginal sargon of akkad clones.
>>
File: ISIS Cowboy.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ISIS Cowboy.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>1273806
Sargon of Akkad is at least knows what he talking about most of the time if he isn't butthurt that day

akkad is better some other people like Black Pigeon Speaks or Alex Jones Neo-conservative who are something on the track if you call that track a crazy train down to the potato meme magic trolls anti-sjw land of /pol/ then they are on the right track sometimes
>>
Oh hey, is that the channel where this guy with very minimal understanding of video games goes on 10 minute long condescending speeches about the most obvious, basic, introductory shit which, if they don't turn out to be completely wrong and retarded, are just obvious things evetyone knows? He's doing the same with history now too? Sweet.

I'm pretty sure there's something in the rules about stealth marketing though so I think I'll have to tell you to fuck off and die.
>>
>>1273351
That's the definition of spam
>>
>>1273756

Hmm, it's not like there isn't a completely civil thread about this already.

>>1275529

Oh wait! It appears you are bullshitting and lying in order to feel superior. How sad.
>>
>>1273351
WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF INTERNET
>PANIC
>PANIC
>PANIC
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.