[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/ 4cc thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: his.png (131 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
his.png
131 KB, 500x599
Pause the humanities-STEM shitflinging for a moment and make way for a 4cc thread.
Janitors have mercy.

Page: http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//his/

>4chan cup?
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

Since we're still around the aftermath of the Spring Babby Cup I think it's time to listen to a lot of early calls to totally revamp sections of our roster. In light of this I'm going to hold a new poll for our roster to prepare it early for Autumn and invitationals before then. The top 19* voted suggestions will make the new roster, after that point polls will be much humbler and done in the format of our previous poll (5-10 players replaced at a time). I feel this is the right time since /his/ has developed more of a culture than it had in March (albeit for better or fore worse).

*the medals will be safe in the poll, but they will not be so safe in the next poll if their medal positions are replaced when we decide new medals

We need a lot of suggestions for a fleshed out and representative roster poll, so be sure to come up with some and post them in the thread.
>>
File: 1460424326293.jpg (144 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
1460424326293.jpg
144 KB, 640x459
Medieval murder rabbit?
>>
Make Diogenes captain again please.
Murder Rabbit is a good idea, some other (shittier) suggestions:
>what genocide?
Free Helicopter Rides/Pinochet
Scheming Venetian Merchant
NOT TRUE COMMUNISM!
Stefan Molyneux
Dan Carlin if we didn't drop him yet
Habsburgers
Glorified cheerleader
I edited the wiki a while ago and some of these were on there, but a few might've been removed iirc
>>
>>1270338
We need famous black people with historical relevance. To buttblast /pol/
>>
>>1270669
>make Diogenes captain again please
Making a non-medal a captain is a bad idea. We should always have as many potential positions to sub out as possible.

Also all players over time remain suggested, regardless of whether they've been removed in the past.

>>1270913
Why would we make a team based around another board?
>>
>>1270338
Lindymemes
Best President Threads
GUNS, GERMS AND STEEL
Trolley Problem

Are we gonna split Clausewitz and Glorified Cheerleader into two different players?
>>
>>1270669
I think >H>R>E deserves the armband, especially after his performance in the cup. NOT TRUE COMMUNISM seems pretty good, Free Helicopter Rides is a decent suggestion.

I'd personally drop #TRENCHFOOT, the meme simply isn't relevant enough
>>
Suggested drops: owning to irrelevancy, taking up too much space, or just sucking in general:

#TRENCHFOOT
Empire for Sale
Finnic Jedi Knights OR Ancient Finnish God Emperor
Gaius AND Aulus
Charleme
>>
Suggestions off the top of my head:
Enrico Dandolo (4th crusade)
Byzaboo
Crusader
Martin Luther as the original shitposter
Best helmet
Not an argument or One Dollar
Multi-track drifting for trolley problem

>>1272139
Finnic Jedi Knights and Finnish God Emperor should be combined into one player.
>>
>>1272887
>Finnic Jedi Knights and Finnish God Emperor should be combined into one player.

I've already done this, no worry
>>
>>1271096
>>1272887
Seconding multi track drifting or trolley problem. We should keep the hyperwar players tho
>>
Traffic bump
>>
File: 1462556436243.png (36 KB, 217x300) Image search: [Google]
1462556436243.png
36 KB, 217x300
>>1270913
Thomas Sankara
>>
> > >
>>
>>1270913
Has to be Nguema.

>On Christmas 1975, the President of Equatorial Guinea, Francisco Macías Nguema, had 150 alleged coup plotters executed in the national stadium while Mary Hopkin's recording of "Those Were the Days" was played over the PA system
>>
>>1270913
>>1275391

Frantz Fanon
Kwame Nkrumah
>>
>>1270366
Snail
>>
Howabout >JapaneseWarCrimes
>>
File: Mansa_Musa.jpg (100 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Mansa_Musa.jpg
100 KB, 500x381
>>1270913
Mansa Musa
>>
Whatever happens, all I know is that >Holy >Roman >Empire needs to remain in the team.
>>
File: holy roman empire antisocial.png (176 KB, 528x447) Image search: [Google]
holy roman empire antisocial.png
176 KB, 528x447
>>1278987
This.
>>
File: Väinämöinen.jpg (91 KB, 320x512) Image search: [Google]
Väinämöinen.jpg
91 KB, 320x512
Can we add Emperor Väinämöinen to our roster?

We can never forget the Finno-Korean Hyperwar, my fellow /his/torians. It was one of our first memes.
>>
>>1278999
FInno-Korean Hyperwar didn't become popular that early on. Some of the stuff in the roster that actually was around at the beginning (glorified cheerleader, #trenchfoot and Julius Caesar) are actually less relevant now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.