[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's find out what the real religion of /his/ is. htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Religion.png (181 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Religion.png
181 KB, 2000x2000
Let's find out what the real religion of /his/ is.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10449583
>>
I was feeling skyrim but went with the crusader one
>the armor
>>
>>1268878
>exactly 14% distribution
>>
What do the options mean?
>>
>>1268878
MEME MAGIC
>>
>>1268908
I'm playing Skyrim with a crusader armour mod

which one do I pick?
>>
>>1269365
Skyrim is paganism. Crusader is Orthodox. Mary worship is Catholic, tv evangelist is Protestants.

The others should be obvious.
>>
>>1268878
Let's see.

>Protestant
>Catholic
>Orthodox
>Sunni
>Shi'a
>Hindu
>Buddhism
>Jew
>dunno
>The literal game
>Atheism
>"Dubs is my faith"
>Deist
>Agnostic
>>
Why does this thread need to be made everyday?
>>
>>1269509
Whoops Skyrim is paganism, I'm dumb. Is fire worship Satanism?
>>
>>1269509
>dunno

Zoroastrianism.
>>
>>1269509
>orthodox
>crusader role-playing
>>
I wanted Zoroastrianism but fucking zorofags won't let me convert. Mazda bless.
>>
>>1268878

Lots of Lord Kek followers here.

Explains quite a bit.
>>
>>1268878
There's already a /pol/

http://www.strawpoll.me/10407759/
>>
>>1270349
meant to type poll*
>>
File: HRE.png (4 MB, 1778x2014) Image search: [Google]
HRE.png
4 MB, 1778x2014
>>1268878
>No Voltairian option

Dropped
>>
Slave morality good one.

No offence, but this means that there is thinking to do. Maybe best said by saying this not being a bother to self.
>>
>>1270349
why do these fuckers never add agnostic?!
>>
>>1273061
You're an atheist bro.
>>
>>1273081
no I'm not actually
>>
>>1273089
Do you currently believe in a god?
>>
>>1273061
>>1273089
Than check the special snow flake option, or if that isn't good enough there is an extra special snow flake option.
>>
>>1273089
Do you believe in God ?
>>
Im catholic but I also love the philosophy of eastern religions.
Gelugpa, Tao, and Confucianism in general have a lot to give to people to learn from.

The only thing that bugs me is I hate the pope.

Should I make a special snowflake religious movement or just make piece and get over the pope thing?
>>
I am an atheist, but I generally dislike a lot of atheist for trying to be know-it-all assholes and dislike those tumblr atheists, who think just for being an atheist you have to support abortion travesty and gayness
>>
>>1273917
Doesn't matter, bro. Don't let people you don't like soil a word. "Atheism" is a stance, not an ideology or movement like people like to treat it.
>>
>>1270542
that's just a subsect of Meme Magic, aka Kek Worship
>>
Orthodox Christians who act like they're the original followers of Christ and scold everyone for "heresy lol". Yet probably live lives of sin and fap to hentai just like everyone else.
>>
>>1268878
atheist here, but pretend to be catholic, because I hate the atheist collective
>>
>>1273917
To be fair if 4chan has taught me anything it's that people are know-it-all assholes regardless of religious beliefs.
>>
>>1268878
What are the most Special snowflake-y religions you can think of though?

I'd personally say Neopaganism, Thelema, Neo Gnosticism, Zoroastrianism, Bahai'i (all universalism really)

And Hinduism and Buddhism (but only when people "convert" to it)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.