[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he ever got any of that sweet Comnena pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Bohemond.jpg (11 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
Bohemond.jpg
11 KB, 194x260
Do you think he ever got any of that sweet Comnena pussy?
>>
>>1266339
If dubs then yes
>>
>>1266339
Im a scrub who is the handsome lad in the picture?
>>
>>1266339
Anna Komnene/nena/nenwhatever met Bo when she was 14 and Bo was 43.

Also Anna did not like the guy for messing with Byzantine territories.
>>
>>1267524
Bohemond I of Antioch
>>
>>1266339
I've always liked to think that after Alexius handed his ass to him, at the ended of his failure of a campaign to invade Constantinople with the blessing of the Pope, Anna probably pregged him; his squeals intermixed with loud exhortations of reinstating his implicit vassaldom to the Emperor.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 580x382
>>1266339
The wording of your question is childish and offensive. Furthermore, you did not even postulate your own opinions on the matter. What level of degeneracy has brought you to this point in your existence?
>>
>>1270354
>Degeneracy
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 000011011.jpg (22 KB, 323x263) Image search: [Google]
000011011.jpg
22 KB, 323x263
No.
But Alexios probably did get some of Bohemond's tight boipussy :33
>>
What do you think Bohemond and his father would have done with the empire if they succeeded in conquering it? Sort of like the Latin Empire?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.