[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (63 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
63 KB, 500x300
Really makes you think.
>>
>>1260872
Amen
>>
So man was God's first mistake? Wtf is this fedora faggot pointing at?
>>
>>1260872
wtf! i hate women now
>>
>>1260908
He did imply man was God's first mistake. But the quote makes no sense unelss you know the context. It wasn't designed to be taken out of context and thrown on message boards.

By "mistake" he means it was bad for God personally. Man is God's riva, Woman allows his rival to reproduce.

The whole context requires reading the book it is from to fully get the full impact, it's put at the end of the book for a reason.(inb4 why do I have to read to learn)
>>
>>1260923
Just looked at the context. Nietzsche said woman was a mistake because she brought everything evil and wrong into the world (including science, he adds).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.