[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dude who graduated #1 in Eisenhower's and Bradley's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: animaniacs.png (299 KB, 631x471) Image search: [Google]
animaniacs.png
299 KB, 631x471
The dude who graduated #1 in Eisenhower's and Bradley's class only became a two star general who was in charge of fuel.

The guys who graduated 2nd to 5th in the class never made the rank of general

Where did it go wrong for them?
>>
>>1260165
Tell me who did make it the top and what place they were in classes and then we'll talk.
>>
>>1260165
Getting good grades isn't a leadership quality.
>>
>>1261141

Eisenhower was 61st in his class
>>
>>1261216
Wasn't Bush Jr. like dead last?
Once you get into a good school, grades tend to mean jack shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 500x532
>>1260165
What kind of stupid fucking question is this? Grades are not indicative of future performance in the military you stupid neckbeard. Who says anything was wrong with them? Who the fuck are you to judge?
>>
File: 1455226596927.png (153 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1455226596927.png
153 KB, 231x244
As a former West Pointer, I can tell you that just because you are high in class rank doesn't mean you will be a good Officer.

t. separated West Point Cadet
>>
>a two star general who was in charge of fuel.

sounds pretty important desu
>>
>>1260165

Partially answered my own question

Edwin Richardson Kimble graduated second in the class and was KIA during WWI. His final rank was major

Ernest Frederic Miller was 4th in the class, died a few months before WWI ended because of the Spanish Flu

Joseph Dogan Arthur, Jr graduated third, he reached the rank of colonel and retired in 1948. No idea why he never became a general
>>
>>1261243

t. butthurt underachiever
>>
>>1261251
The very epitome of unglamorous extreme significance.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.