[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Slavic westward migration detrimental to Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Was Slavic westward migration detrimental to Europe?
>>
>>1257973
>Containing Germs
>Detrimental
There's only one good German and you posted her.
>>
>>1258060
What's with the German hate on this board and why do you nerds consider Germanics = Germans? Sure, I hate Germans. They're the most autistic assholes in Europe, but it's just so rampant,
>>
The wends were known to be savages
>>
>>1257973
Yes, they should have displaced all Germanics, given their failure in doing so, it was very detrimental to the future of Europe.
>>
>>1257973
I mean maybe for the medieval concept of 'Christian Europe' because these Slavs would be christianized later than the Germanics, but they would be christianized anyway.
>>
>>1258374
After they've faced defeat,they were idiotic enough to leave numerous town and cities for the Germans to inhabit.
>>
>>1258068
>implying being workaholic perfectionists is even bad
Germany is Europe. The rest are Slavs, Frenchies, Mediterraneans, and a tumor of an island floating in the island spending its entire history trying to keep the European man down.
>>
>>1257973
Yes. I would have liked the Balkans to remain Latin-speaking. Other than that it was aight, Poles, Czechs and Slovaks are based.
>>
>>1257973
Yeah, Slavs occupy an unreasonably large share of Europe. They should be pushed East, Russia is big enough. Balkan Slavs can stay though.
>>
>>1258068
It's a meme. And it's great. Enjoy it friend.
>>
>>1257973
>Slavic
>Detrimental
yes
>>
>>1258893
But Russia is rightful Finnic clay.
>>
>>1257973
You're that serbian asukafag, aren't you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.