[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what my Bible looked like. Not only did I read it cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: bible.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
This is what my Bible looked like. Not only did I read it cover to cover twice, but I also studied it and broke each verse down in its original language and used a Hebrew and Greek lexicon and concordance to study a word's original meaning and usage.

And do you know what I began to see? I saw men creating God in their own image. God is just a larger form of man's ego, only he's beyond accountability. God is simply what man fantasizes about becoming.

Religious men have even attributed man's ugly traits to their God - like jealousy, possessiveness, control, and vindictiveness. You would think that the politicians who wrote the Bible would be at least sophisticated enough to realize that if they made their God with these weak human characteristics that people might become suspicious about their invention.

I was raised in a religion that claimed "God is love" but he acts like a monster on every page of the Bible. They claim that God's love is unconditional, yet the Bible has more conditions than the iTunes terms of service agreement.

It wasn't until I left Christianity that I learned love without possession. And that kind of love is otherworldly to me. Love without possession seems right to me for some reason. It just makes more sense. I've had to unlearn Christian love and assimilate love without possession into my life and into every relationship. I have a son and a daughter, but they are not mine. I've been given the honor of parenting them, but their lives are their own. They both have natural talents and abilities, and they can use them or not use them however they see fit.

(1/2)
>>
>>1325515

People think it's blasphemous whenever I suggest that I could teach God a few things about parenting, But they fail to see that a God who is silent and absent in a child's life is no father at all. The father who dips his children in lava simply because they did not reciprocate love back to him is a monster, not a loving Heavenly Father.

Having children completely changed my ideas about love and fatherhood. And I want to distance myself as far as I can from the father of the Bible lest my children become yet another victim of this abusive and controlling religion known as Christianity.

(2/2)
>>
>blogging on 4chan
>>
>>1325515

Bait, but doing this to any book is just disgusting and incredibly plebeian.
>>
im tired of these threads it just ends with some of christian larpers posting muh fedora meme and post bible verses as arguments
>>
>>1325515
>It wasn't until I left Christianity

Sorry. This is not possible, and reveals an utter lack of understanding on your part.

As does your understanding of the God you made up in your head.
>>
>>1325515

I commend the OP for understanding that the creature so described is simply one of a large number of projections, anthropomorphizations. god is an abject asshole because that is is exactly what humans become once they have extreme freedom, bordering on omnipotence. However, the first task of progress against religion is to curb, and later destroy, the practice of Islam. Of course, the rest is part and parcel of this project, but Islam is presently the malignant cancer, requiring the most urgent attention.

>>1325531

You're right that it looks hideous, but honestly annotating in this way exponentially advances one's own understanding of a text in that you are directly engaging with the text. Of course the annotation need not be made in a given volume itself, but it can at times be efficient.

Seen this say, the mental/physical of annotation itself is the opposite of plebeian; it is a patrician exercise. I have had multiple PhDs recommend to me to write directly in a book itself if you are serious about doing a close read. My previously stated contempt for religion aside, the Talmud, for example, a rather historically venerable document, is an endless string of annotations and marginalia. Footnotes, where they appear, are simply the tidied-up version of the same activity, made by this-or-that author or translator, either working with their own text or presenting/interpreting an existing one.
>>
This is a pic from Reddit. Some guy posted about it saying that it was his dad's old Bible.
>>
>God is just a larger form of man's ego, only he's beyond accountability. God is simply what man fantasizes about becoming.

But it's been known for ages that Abrahamic religion is just cosmic narcissism, you don't need to read the Bible for that.

Just look at the fundies on here and tell me they're don't have a psychotic urge to get attention, a complete obsession and love with themselves and a complete lack of empathy. The christfags on here don't need theological support, they need psychological support
>>
>>1325559
How is it not possible?
>>
>>1325518
Only the G man was constantly there and influencing his child's upbringing. You sound like a kid who never appreciated his parents, only later to discover they did a hell of a lot for you, even if it wasn't apparent to you at the time.
>>
inb4 Constantine makes yet another shit attempt at apologetics
>>
>>1325629
How is it not possible you could not come to the conclusion that OP is a lying piece of shit all on your own? Did you not read the thread?

Becoming a Christian is a permanent transformation, like a caterpillar dying and turning into a butterfly.

Would you believe any caterpillar that told you it used to be a butterfly?
>>
>>1325642

That's a really dumb comparison, as ideas are not life forms
>>
>>1325556
>be at Thanksgiving dinner
>atheist cousin attends every year
>inevitably we get onto the subject of religion
>"how can God possibly exist if XYZ", "why can you pray for X but not Y", blah blah
>quote Psalms 14:1 to him
>" The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."
>he is visibly shaken
>has to leave the table
>becomes a born-again Christian the next day
>>
>>1325648
Spiritually dead human being. Conversion. Spiritually alive new creation in Christ Jesus. Permanent.

Caterpillar. Conversion. Butterfly. Permanent.
>>
>>1325657
Yeah no, that doesn't work. Your religious ideology is no different then any other.
>>
>>1325657

Random phrases. Random words, one after another. Gibberish. Conflations. Bad comparisons.
>>
>>1325661
I don't have any religious ideology.

You have no idea what being a Christian means.
>>
>>1325664
You can't understand that caterpillars transform into butterflies?

kek

>CRSTZNS R DUM N CANT INSTO SCIZNE
>>
>>1325671

Yes, I'm sure your specific, infallible version of Christianity is the only right one. Also, it's never been really tried, that's why it really failed every single time
>>
>>1325677
There is only one.
>>
>>1325531

It's a bible, I don't think they're going to run out.

I'd cringe if it was a rare book but there's nothing wrong with writing in a book that's YOUR book, which gets rolled off the press in the millions, so that you can understand the content it's trying to convey.

The reality is that most people retain hardly any of what they read except the really basic points unless they make an active effort to understand it.
>>
>>1325677
And it works as intended every time.
>>
>>1325672

No, I understand that comparing that to disagreeing with an idea is a really dumb comparison, as ideas are far from permanent, at least compared to biology.

For instance, early Christianity differs wildly from Christianity now, demonstrated by the fact that you probably don't believe that the world can end at any moment. Otherwise, you wouldn't be posting here, you'd be praying that God forgives you for the final judgement that can happen at any moment.

Your actions betray you, and debunk your own point
>>
I SUMMON CONSTANTINE
>>
>>1325690
You said ideas.

I said Christians.

You are still trying to argue ideas.

I am still talking about Christians.

Your ignorance of Christianity is manifest. Christianity is the belief that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, died for the sins of the world and rose on the third day.

That has not changed one whit since 32 AD.
>>
>>1325690
>you probably don't believe that the world can end at any moment.

No christian does.

Holy shit are you fucking retarded.

Now.
Rapture.
70th week of Daniel.
Armageddon.
1000 year reign of Jesus on earth
Final Battle
Final Judgment

THEN the end of the world, AT LEAST 1007 YEARS FROM NOW.
>>
>>1325698
She got BTFO yesterday and exposed as a religious hack.
>>
>>1325671
>>I don't have any religious ideology.
lol bullshit
>>
>>1325515
You'd need to be retarded to come to this conclusion only after studying the Bible scholarly.

No fucking shit people humanize God. God decides to make a pact with people, God makes the man in his image specifically, God decides what is and isn't good for men, shit, God was literally a man at one point.
>>
>>1325736
Tell me what my religious ideology is.
>>
>>1325725
how?
>>
>>1325559

fuck off retard
>>
>>1325868
By understanding the gospel as well as this asshole >>1325908
>>
>>1325515

The Bible is a conjunction of several texts written during a long period of time and by many hands and minds. Even the Gospels were written much latter than the live of the historical Jesus, and not by any eyewitness.

In the Bible you can find many books and passages of great aesthetic value (Job, Song of Songs, some parts of Isaiah, some parts of Jeremiah, Ecclesiastes) and others of great wisdom (again, Ecclesiastes, and some parts of the Gospels).

However, it is quite evident that humans compose the whole book. To believe on any of it is a matter of blind faith: it has nothing to do with evidence, proof or even any remote spark of logic. Many aspects of the book has already been disproven, and the mythological nature of it has long been exposed.

People are free to believe in it, but they must know that they are just using blind faith in order to sustain their beliefs. There is nothing logical and wise in their devotion: it is pure emotional bias.
>>
>>1325951
Is it fun lying on the internet? Being a satanic pawn and spreading satanic lies about the only way to not end up in hell?

Is it fun? Or are you possessed by demons that force you to do it?
>>
>>1325951
>However, it is quite evident that humans compose the whole book. To believe on any of it is a matter of blind faith: it has nothing to do with evidence, proof or even any remote spark of logic. Many aspects of the book has already been disproven, and the mythological nature of it has long been exposed.

Sauce.
Also has it ben happened with the quoran too already?
>>
>>1325940
>as this asshole

The original records of the teachings of the Buddha (the ones that we can trace farther back in time, the ones that are more devoid of dogma and ritual) are wiser and more useful and down-to-earth versions of the gospel.

The gospels have many wise sayings, yet they still depend a lot on the false and unproven affirmations that there is another world and that Christ is going to save those who believe in him. The teachings of Buddha are more substantial in lessons on how one can achieve peace of mind, compassion for other and get rid of suffering. In Christ there is always the perpetual promise of the dissolving of suffering after death, yet this is a useless claim, since it is probably false.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 480x357
>>1325723
Ah... You drank the Kool Aid. As I recall, Armageddon was in 1099. Or was that 1914? Or was that 1975?>>1325564
>I have had multiple PhDs recommend to me
[citation needed]
Aren't younsuch a Special Snowflake.
>...he first task of progress against religion is to curb, and later destroy, the practice of Islam...
>Islam is presently the malignant cancer, requiring the most urgent attention.
[citation needed]
Civilization survived the Crusades, the Inquisition, and witch burnings. Why won't civilization survive Jihad?
>>
>>1325968
>Also has it ben happened with the quoran too already?

Of course.

>>1325968
>Sauce.

There are several books that mention the different styles of writing in the Bible, even the different hands on just one book, the Genesis. As for the Gospels, I will quote just Wikipedia for now:

The majority view today is that Mark is the first gospel, with Matthew and Luke borrowing passages both from that gospel and from at least one other common source, lost to history, termed by scholars 'Q' (from German: Quelle, meaning "source"). This view is known as the "two-source hypothesis".[24] The two-gospel hypothesis, in contrast, says that Matthew was written first (by Matthew the Apostle), and then Luke the Evangelist wrote his gospel (using Matthew as his main source) before Mark the Evangelist wrote his gospel (using Peter's testimony). John was written last and shares little with the synoptic gospels.

The gospels were apparently composed in stages. Mark's traditional ending (Mark 16:9–20, see Mark 16) was most likely composed early in the 2nd century and appended to Mark in the middle of that century.[25] The birth and infancy narratives apparently developed late in the tradition.[26] Luke and Matthew may have originally appeared without their first two chapters.[26]

The consensus among biblical scholars is that all four canonical gospels were originally written in Greek, the lingua franca of the Roman Orient

>>1325958

Please, be a troll
>>
>>1325975
The inquisition wasnt that savage desu.
Crusades and Jihad ended a lot of civs.
Its less about civilisation as a whole, but the one that finds itself targeted and you may hold dear.
>>
>>1325968
Humanity cannot descend from just one guy and one gal
No global flood ever happened
Exodus is very very unlikely to have taken place during the reign of Ramses II as it is believed by historians today (however, it could have happened earlier, so it's not like it's all completely disproven - at the very least there effectively was a Canaanite settlment in Egypt that was thriving but then shit started going down and they suddenly left, and cities in Canaan started getting attacked one after the other not long after, however it all happens too early for historians)
The 4 gospels have the purpose of describing what Jesus did yet the 4 gospels are not identical (and with clear propaganda in them, like Jewish prophets rising from the grave and walking around Jerusalem)

>>1325983
>Of course.

Sauce? While Biblical studies are pretty common and known of (and accepted by Catholics at least), Quranic studies are much harder to come by and generally suppressed by Saudi Arabia anyway because Sunni Islam doesn't like it.
>>
>>1325975
Yes, I know what the bible says, and more importantly, I know that what the bible says will happen, will happen.

Armageddon is 7 years after the Rapture. It doesn't last very long. Your side loses.

Civilization was the Crusades, the Inquisition, the witch burnings (why is this a problem again?) and Jihad.

Civilization will survive until God wipes it out.
>>
>>1325983
Your biblical illiteracy is just shocking. Really the only bit you got correct was that it was not written by one man, as it spans almost 1500 years.

Everything else was shit.
>>
>>1325515
When we conceptualize things, we do it in a manner of comparison and contrast against an observed value. These values are as contrived as our imperfect, subjective view of the whole. So we collect these, we compare and contrast these, and with combinations we manifest. That is our purpose in life, we're machinations which build order in temporary pockets of the greater chaos and entropy. We instinctively fight a battle which we cannot win, desperately hoping at some point we can touch the infinite.

You can read the Bible without believing in God. To the believer, God is above all of this, not human, not finite. To us, the Bible is the infinite reaching down to us, so we can know it, to know, even in the mass expanse, we are important to it, because we are the children, born in the image of that which manifests.
>>
I bet you don't even know about Nephilim. Git his famalam.
>>
>>1325994
>Humanity cannot descend from just one guy and one gal

We were talking about christianity not american evangelists which has as much to do wiith christianity as Wiccas with ancient Hellenism.
>>
File: MorganFreeman.jpg (528 KB, 1164x1600) Image search: [Google]
MorganFreeman.jpg
528 KB, 1164x1600
>>1326007
You are now reading this in my voice.
>>
>>1325994
>Sauce?

Just use your logic. People from the desert where not completely stupid and uncultured. There was poetry on those times, and even a famous collection (that dates from before the Quoran) called the Hanging Poems:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu%27allaqat

Which shows that the Arabic tribes were not just a bunch of illiterate and uninspired warriors and traders.

As for the Quoran, you find in it several images taken from the surroundings of people who lived in the desert. A sublime being, a God, would naturally know all the secrets of the stars, black holes, galaxies, of every small form of life, of every city on the planet, etc, etc.

Yet the Quoran only uses imagery that an Arab from the time would know; the text only speaks of things that Arabs of the time would know well. Just imagine, the supreme mind of the universe doing his best to recite his divine verb and still producing something inferior to Shakespeare, not to mention something far poorer on its uses of metaphor and imagery.

It is the work of a man of his time and place in history, nothing more.
>>
>>1326000

I know mor than you about poetry and wisdom, trust me.
>>
>>1326000

Please, at least open up to us and admit that you are a Christian, that you have been raised on a Christian family and that you go to the Church every week. Come clean; don’t argue about something as a scholar when we can see that you are filled with faith to the very roots of your mind.
>>
>>1326019
Most Churches agree that Adam and Eve existed to a certain degree. Even the Catholic Church, which prides itself on reason and that understands the two creation stories of Genesis as allegorical, still believes that Adam and Eve existed as our earliest ancestors.

>>1326031
That the Quran takes a bit from everything is not a debate. It even uses a gnostic story about Jesus giving life to a bird of clay.

What I am asking for is
>Source?
>>
>>1326031
It is interesting to note that the Yemeni Kingdom of Himjar already developed an independent Arab Monotheism before Mohammed was born.
The diea was not foreign to them, they just didnt fucked each other over as zealously as it was the case around 600ad.
It may be because their traderoute was in a crisis, the christians of rome did not use incense which had been arabias main export to rome and egypt over the red sea for a long time.
>>
>>1325515
>destroying any book
>>
>>1326049
>What I am asking for is
>>Source?

That I cant give: I did not study it with the same care as the Bible.

I read the work (in translation) and find it so poor in poetry and beauty that I did not maintained an interest on it.

The funny thing is that, if it were up to me to save either The Bible or The Complete Works of Shakespeare I would save Shakespeare without any hesitation. The Bible might be more culturally far-reaching, but Shakespeare is much more beautiful and human, and it is much harder to any other human to produce anything like his works than to people create other books of the same level of technique than the ones in the Bible.
>>
>>1325753
You are most likely a conservative christian of the personal relationship with jesus variety. Your ideology flows from that. You most likely have a very conservative stance on human sexuality, and favor criminalizing abortion. You also probably have a very strong disdain for secular governments and international organizations.
>>
>>1326069
Translated Quran is technically not the Quran though. You shouldn't comment on the poetry when it is supposed to be so closely tied to its original language.
>>
>>1326078

Yeah, I know that. Some poets are more dependent of the sound, and they lose too much in translation.

The beauty of Shakespeare is that he is great, above all other things, because of his metaphors, because of the imagery that he injects in almost all his lines. Thus, when he is translated he might lose a lot in sound, but the great poetical images of his plays will be alive.

I suspect that much of the beauty of the Quoran is derived from sound effects (alliteration, assonance, rhyme), and so the work suffers a lot in translation.
>>
>>1326037
Claiming that is such a foolish claim that the misspelling of "more" pales in comparison.
>>
>>1326047
Open up?

Are you new here?

They can't get me to shut up about being a born again Christian.

You have no clue who I am. Let me just say to your patronizing comments that I have children, and that my children have children.

This is not my first rodeo. I can spot attacks on the bible a mile away.
>>
>>1326109
>>They can't get me to shut up about being a born again Christian.
Why would we tell the idiot who does the intellectual equivalent of dancing for nickels whenever his particular superstitions are questioned to shut up?

You're this board's equivalent of a dancing bear or a clown. Fun to laugh at and not take seriously.
>>
>>1326071
You're giving me political ideologies.

I'll try this again.

Becoming a born again Christian is not a new philosophy, a new ideology, a new religion, or a new religious belief.

It is an actual, physical, spiritual, and eternal transformation from what you are now, a spiritually dead human being, into what I am now, a new creation in Christ Jesus.

Jesus made everything.
Jesus made human beings.

Now Jesus is making out of human beings new creations, with our consent. Something fit to live with Him in heaven forever.

It's an open invite; it's a limited invite; it's up to you whether you want to take this step or not.

If you reject it, you need to be very clear on what God is, Who God is, what God brings to the table, and what the complete and utter absence of all of those things mean to you, personally.
>>
File: 1460598952276.png (220 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1460598952276.png
220 KB, 704x480
>>1326109
>You have no clue who I am. Let me just say to your patronizing comments that I have children, and that my children have children.
that autism
>>
>>1326125
Thanks. That's really not the worst downside I can imagine.
>>
>>1326109

Ok, so we can simply ignore you in this debate: you are voicing opinions based on nothing more than faith, without any evidence to sustain it. Actually, the majority of evidence disprove your believes, as you yourself now. But your need to believe is based on emotions that don’t have anything to do with logic and intellectual honesty and respect; you just need to believe, and no matter how much evidence is appointed you will keep believing.

I respect your right to have your opinion, but I will not waste time with you in any real and fruitful debate. You don’t have the necessary emotional strength and honesty to discuss this matters.

Good luck, but take care not to act with too much fanaticism and end up contaminating your children and grandchildren with your own sadness and fear.
>>
>>1326130
Your logic, like you, is twisted and wrong.
>>
>>1326109
>You have no clue who I am. Let me just say to your patronizing comments that I have children, and that my children have children.

Prove it kiddo.
>>
File: 1460601215719.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460601215719.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>1326135
>>
>>1326130
He is born again.
That is murrican "christianity".
>>
>>1326133
kek

It's you who hasn't a clue about these matters, as they are spiritually discerned, and you are spiritually dead.

I guess I'll take the time to pick apart your offensive post.
>>
>>1326142
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” ...

It's Christianity.
>>
>>1325983
>different styles of writing in the Bible
Yes, 40 men writing 66 books over 1500 years are going to have their own styles of writing. kek

>even the different hands on just one book, the Genesis.
Funny, the atheists were cursing up and down that there was no way any of the patriarchs contributed to the writings of Moses just the other day.

>As for the Gospels, I will quote just Wikipedia for now:
TOPKEK

Using wiki as a source for biblical knowledge: Priceless!

The 'Q' hypothesis is completely fabricated by an atheist, based on another atheist who refused to believe anything in the bible was written by the various authors, and completely without evidence.

Men writing about the same man at the same time have similar stories? Gee, Mr. Wizard!

Luke wrote Luke, but he stated quite plainly that he was taking everything that was written already and putting it into good order. He also wrote Acts, and not from other men's writings.

Wiki speculating that Matthew, Mark and John were written in stages is priceless. Did they think it was written instantaneously? No, the only valid textual criticism is that the end of Mark appears to be a late addition, and while true, not part of Peter's account. Because that's not why Peter through John Mark wrote his account; nobody cares about the end of a servant's story. Servant did his job, the end.

>The consensus among biblical scholars is that all four canonical gospels were originally written in Greek, the lingua franca of the Roman Orient

Bullshit. Matthew was written in Hebrew; pidgin Hebrew apparently so awful that Papias complained it was very difficult to translate. And of course copies of Matthew's gospel in the original Hebrew still exist.

Your knowledge of the bible comes from wiki, and is laughably incorrect.
>>
>>1326128
>>all this bullshit
Yeah no. You have no proof for any of this. Nor is there any reason to think you are anything other then a bog-standard christard moron high on his own righteous indignation.
>>
>>1326128

Yeah, okay, you've just exposed yourself to be an American evangelical, an ideology that is tied to a very specific time and place. You probably also have very strong opinions on capitalism and America's place in the world.
>>
>>1326149
But what does that mean? Can it mean born again in a spiritual form after the body dies away?
>>
>>1326182

Nobody is taking you seriously here, just leave
>>
>>1326182
>And of course copies of Matthew's gospel in the original Hebrew still exist.
sauce
>>
Old Testament God =/= New Testament God
>>
>>1326182

>The cosmogony is The Bible has been disproved by scientists (Big-Bang, supernovas, the structure of galaxies, etc. area all well known and proved facts);
>The evolution of man is a fact and disproved all that has been stated about creation in the Bible;
>There are no geological evidences of a major world flood;
>So far there was never any concrete prove of life after death;
>We now know how the Universe erupted, and how the Earth and the Stars were formed;
>People suffer terribly in all parts of the world, innocents die from many terrible and illogic causes, and no God seems to care about that;
>Jesus Christ died and so far he never came back to say anything to us again (just like every single dead person in history).
>All relics have been disproven (even the Famous Turin shroud)

Boy, are you delusional
>>
>>1326243
>(even the Famous Turin shroud)

Oh god, you've done it now. Inb4 the dump.
>>
>>1326109

C’mon man, be frank and open with us: what happened to you?

Did you lost your parents, or your wife, maybe one of your kids? Where you an alcoholic? We are all anonymous here, so you can feel safe and explain to us why you need so much to believe.

Also, lets imagine, just imagine, that a new evidence was found, one that disproved completely every religion in the world, an evidence so strong that all churches would admit that it was the end of faith. Just imagine that: you yourself was not going to be able to ignore this evidence.

Let say that something like this happens (we know that it will not, but sill): if it happened, would you still be willing to live even knowing that there is no life after death?
>>
>>1326188
The proof of all of it is in the bible.

In your fear and ignorance, you toss out the entire bible and then say there is no proof.

When God reveals something to mankind, it's not up for proof. It's not up for debate. You're either on board, or you're run over.

You're tired of getting run over. I get it. You're a bitter angry moron with an axe to grind with everyone who's not.

Hop on board.
>>
>>1326189
It's tied to the bible, which predates America.

kek

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Galatians 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.

Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Pretty sure Paul wrote this before there was an America.

Pretty sure all born again Christians around the world know these things to be true.
>>
>>1326275

Hey, psit:

>>1326243
>>The cosmogony is The Bible has been disproved by scientists (Big-Bang, supernovas, the structure of galaxies, etc. area all well known and proved facts);
>>The evolution of man is a fact and disproved all that has been stated about creation in the Bible;

What do you say about this?
>>
>>1326275
Your god doesn't exist and your bible is a load of horseshit.

>>bitter
Not really, Just having a bite to eat while simultaneously mocking a retard.
>>
>>1326197
It means you have to regain the Spirit of God that Adam and Eve lost in the Garden of Eden.

It means that the Holy Spirit literally dwells within you, the instant you are saved.

2 Timothy 1:14 That good thing which was committed to you, keep by the Holy Spirit who dwells in us.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

So, is 66 AD before 1776 AD, or no?
>>
>>1326209
Fools take nothing seriously. That's why they're fools.
>>
>>1325575
this. top upvoted post on /r/christianity
>>
>>1326282
don't toss catholics in the same bag please
>>
I just did a reverse google image search on that jpg faggot. Lame pasta.
>>
>>1326228
lrn2google

Concerning Mark, these things were related by the father [John the Elder]. Concerning Matthew these other things were said, “Therefore, Matthew set in order the logia (“divine oracles”) in a Hebrew dialect, and each interpreted them, as he was able.”

v Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History, 3.39.15-16.
>>
>>1326243
Anything that purports to disprove the bible is itself proven false, eventually. It's been that way for 3500 years. The bible remains the anvil upon which thousands of hammers have been broken.

You can believe that the collective wisdom of mankind exceed's God's wisdom, if you'd like.

It just cements your status as a fool.
>>
>>1325531
You don't know shit. Annotating is something every good writer/academic does.
>>
>>1326309

Please, Christ-fag sama, answear this:

>>1326269
>>
>>1326307
i'm asking about hebrew copies of matthew, not what somebody said

i can't find something about it. are the copies intact? how long ago were they discovered?
>>
>>1326269
No, I came to Jesus at a young age, realizing that I had sinned and was in need of a savior. I confessed out loud that Jesus was Lord, and believed in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

Since then, I have been walking with Jesus for decades, and have seen many wonderful things, things you would call miracles. I have a relationship with the living God that's family, not adversarial as yours is.

That you think you can stand against God is merely a testament of how long suffering God is towards you.

While your theory that people who know they are lost have a much easier time being saved holds water, in my case I have nothing to check off on your list.

I fear no new discovery as I worship the truth.

If by some sort of MKUltra conditioning I were forced to disbelieve in life after death, and assuming I could maintain my relationship with Jesus here on earth until I died, I would still rejoice and be glad.

If you took all of that away from me (which God would not allow you to do), I would be as you. Hopeless. Despondent.
>>
>>1326309

Wow, you are incredibly coward, dishonest and narrow-minded.

However, I am happy for the diversity of human minds; if it were up to people like you humanity would still be living in caves and adoring the gods of fire and thunder.

Humanity manages to walk forward despite the existence of people like you.
>>
>>1325671
And you appear to have no idea what any of the words you're using mean.
>>
>>1326282
I find Scientism to be hypocritical and unreasonable.

The "Big Bang", a catholic hypothesis, is merely a computer model that starts with this singularity that contains everything in the universe, but somehow came from nothing. And then explodes. Into order.

It's rubbish.

The evolution of man? They lined some different size skulls from different people in a row and led you to the conclusion that the ones on the left turned into the ones on the right.

It's a joke.
>>
>>1325515
>>1325518
Hey as far as the God is man's ego have you ever read any Feuerbach.
>>
>>1326293
You're certainly mocking a retard, but unfortunately, you lack all self awareness.
>>
>>1326295
You don't do that, Jesus did that for you and His sacrifice was perfect. Nothing you did or will ever do will improve on God's grace.

You born agains aren't a bunch of sinless beings running around saving yourselves and each other. That is a matter attributed to the Holy Spirit, and to say you have a hand in this is appropriating that power to yourself, which is... bad. God probably knows you have it all messed up and forgives you anyway, so you should be thankful for that perfect grace.
>>
>>1326280

Again, your literalist reading of the Bible shows just how much the place you're born in and the time you're born in influenced your worldview. Besides, this quoting of scripture would have never happened, as fore the majority of its existence, only the priestly class had the access and the competence to explain the tenets of Christianity.

Anyway, everything you've posted here shows that you subscribe to an American style version of evangelical Christianity. In your approach to contemplation, your ideology is like fast-food: you want instant satisfaction, the set up you use in your post takes the shape of simplistic questions and flawless answers that cannot be interpreted in any way other than one literal way, there is virtually no distinction between mythos and logos, and all in all, you treat the Bible like an Ikea instruction manual, again demonstrating very clearly the ideology you subscribe to.

Why don't you come back when you realize that life's questions don't always have simple black-and-white answers. You'll be able to do this when you've grown past the mental age of 12
>>
>>1326327
>>1326330

here, this is you:

>>1326328
>>
>>1326327
>I came
lol

>>1326330

>Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1
>Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. Matthew 22:37
>>
>>1326321
Go to Aaron Budjen's, livinggodministries dot net website and put in a Q&A question to have him hold up his copy of Matthew in Hebrew on Sunday morning.
>>
>>1326328
The insults flow like water down a fool's chin, don't they? But then, what else do you have?
>>
>>1325972
>The original records of the teachings of the Buddha (the ones that we can trace farther back in time, the ones that are more devoid of dogma and ritual) are wiser and more useful and down-to-earth versions of the gospel.
>The gospels have many wise sayings, yet they still depend a lot on the false and unproven affirmations that there is another world and that Christ is going to save those who believe in him. The teachings of Buddha are more substantial in lessons on how one can achieve peace of mind, compassion for other and get rid of suffering. In Christ there is always the perpetual promise of the dissolving of suffering after death, yet this is a useless claim, since it is probably false.

this
>>
>>1326329
I have a stricter meaning for both words than you or the other Anon do, and to me, words mean things.

I don't slop being a born again Christian into "being religious" or having a "religious ideology".

Very religious people will go to hell.
People with very correct religious ideologies will go to hell.

No born again Christians will ever go to hell.

Hence the distinction, forced, wherever I see it.
>>
>>1326340
Jesus did not do that for me until I consented that He do that for me.

I suggest you beg Him for mercy.
>>
>>1326327
>I came to Jesus at a young age, realizing that I had sinned

what did you do, Christ-fag?
>>
>>1326365
You gave God permission to do what, exactly, again?

Come on.
>>
>>1326341
When the "priests" were the only ones to have bibles, the world was in darkness and despair.

When the bible was unleashed to the public, the glory of God shone forth and mankind progressed mightily.

Your knowledge of history is shit.

You use "American" as an epithet for some ridiculous personal reason all your own.
>>
>>1326128
>It is an actual, physical, spiritual, and eternal transformation from what you are now, a spiritually dead human being, into what I am now, a new creation in Christ Jesus.

Except that's wrong and you're retarded.
>>
>>1326371
>When the "priests" were the only ones to have bibles, the world was in darkness and despair.

Not really, again, this is an interpretation of history that is very typical to fundamentalist Protestant Christianity, the type you'd most likely find in modern day America

>You use "American" as an epithet for some ridiculous personal reason all your own.

No, I use it as it appears to be a very accurate description of the specific flavor of Christianity you subscribe to. Everything you've done in this thread so far, from the aggressive marketing style evangelizing to the quick and fast literalist interpretation of your holy text points very distinctively towards the fact that you're a modern, American style evangelical Christian fundamentalist. For someone who supposedly has no ideology whatsoever, you don't make educated guesses very hard

You also have a really superficial understanding of the religion you subscribe to, but that's really your problem, not mine
>>
>>1326368

What I was convicted on in my heart was theft and lying.

I was also easily convinced that I never wanted to end up in the dark, alone, and on fire, forever. I don't see the appeal of that to you people. Maybe you should douse yourselves with gasoline, light yourselves up, and see how long it's tolerable.
>>
>>1326369
kek

You've ruined that word, haven't you.

To dwell within me, resurrect me to eternal life, and begin the transformation into the likeness of Christ Jesus.
>>
>>1326354
>responding to his insults with insults of your own

You're not making yourself look any less childish.
>>
>>1326380
It's correct, and you're an idiot for not taking advantage of the most precious gift ever offered to mankind.
>>
>>1326392
For the Kingdom of God.

I don't care about what the pagans squabbled about. The Kingdom of God was in darkness.
>>
>>1326400
When a man has nothing but ad hom attacks, his arsenal is empty. He is defeated.
>>
>>1326399
That's pretty gnarly you get to tell God how to make up his mind. I don't get to do that. I guess I lose, huh.
>>
>>1326406

Again, you accusing the Catholics of being pagans just further demonstrates exactly which flavor of Christianity you subscribe to. You're really getting worse and worse at hiding it
>>
>>1326418
To be fair to the guy, I don't think he's tried to hide it at all. He just touts it as though it were objective fact. Unfortunately this is Poe's law in action, because I can't tell if he's a troll or a genuine fanatic. It doesn't matter either way, because I don't think /his/ will ever pass up a chance to argue with him, even though it's like arguing with a particularly stupid brick wall.
>>
File: Pants_On_Fire.jpg (179 KB, 912x713) Image search: [Google]
Pants_On_Fire.jpg
179 KB, 912x713
>>1325515
>This is what my bible looks like.

Lies about the very first thing they say, and expects us to believe them when they talk about G*d
>>
>>1326396

See, that's the thing. People like you think atheists and members of other religions will burn in hell, and that (and here's the mainquestion) even if they are good people, kind, educated, honorable, hardworking, caring and ethical people. And why? Well, simply because they not believe in your version of the truth, because they do not believe in what you fellows believe. Have you ever stopped to think how much selfishness and arrogance there is in this view?

Let's see: he whe have a born-again Christian who was a rapist, a robber and a murderer, but now he repents this deeds and serve Christ. For you people he deserves heaven. However, an atheist who was always kind and polite to everyone, who never hurt anyone, deserves to go to hell. Why? Well, simply because he does not idolizes your Christ and your God. Oh my, now that's just, is not it?

Also, I would like to know more about this:

>What I was convicted on in my heart was theft and lying.

Be clear, dont play games. What did you do? Have you commited any real crime?
>>
>>1326452
>I can teach God a few things
>>
>>1325515
>I have a son and a daughter, but they are not mine. I've been given the honor of parenting them,

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
When you look at Christianity as a sort of ideological organism, it's pretty incredible. It seems optimally designed to spread and survive. It makes preaching to covert an ideological mandate, and asserts absolute incompatibility with any other faith. It focuses on appealing to our softer natures. It presents layers and layers of mental protection against any sort of criticism or attack: everything from the claims in the bible appearing improbable, to it declining in numbers, to academia and philosophy present robust criticism, to bad things happening to good people, these all "prove" the Bible true to a believer.

I frankly find it nothing short of impressive, even if I disagree with most of it.
>>
File: Wewuz.jpg (155 KB, 1610x189) Image search: [Google]
Wewuz.jpg
155 KB, 1610x189
>>1326358
Actually Buddhism is based of Christianity m8
>>
>>1325575

Raytheists are ruining /his/.
>>
File: Lexluthor face when.jpg (44 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Lexluthor face when.jpg
44 KB, 900x506
>>1325515

>oh hey look, it's one of those "I used to be a Christian but now am Euphoric" threads

Guaranteed replies. Way to go Australia.
>>
>>1326093
But clearly shakespeare loses a lot of substance simply when recited in english because not all people do the sexual innuendos right.
You lose a lot of that imagery when sexual puns aren't as well understood.

Keep in mind that I'm merely criticizing your statement with a plebs comprehension of shakespeare.
Shakespeare likely also loses a lot in translation, as do many works.
>>
>>1325575
atheists have no morality and will go great lengths simply to rebel against God. what else is new
>>
>>1325515
>I saw men creating God in their own image.
You could've skimmed various chapters and figured this out in a 20th of the time
>>
>>1326251
>The bible is literally true
>The Turin shroud is not a fake

You have to choose one because one contradicts the other.
This is in isolation from all the other things that disprove one or the other.
>>
>>1325559
It's pretty easy, depending where you live you just pay 15 bucks to the State.
>>
You had me going there for a while, but then
>I have a son and a daughter, but they are not mine. I've been given the honor of parenting them
Is just too unsubtle
>>
File: Incense-St-Peters.jpg (58 KB, 648x864) Image search: [Google]
Incense-St-Peters.jpg
58 KB, 648x864
>>1326056
>christians of rome did not use incense
What?
>>
File: fat atheist bitch.jpg (801 KB, 1152x1536) Image search: [Google]
fat atheist bitch.jpg
801 KB, 1152x1536
>>1325575

This wouldn't surprise me. I've been a Christian for 16 years and I'm backsliden extremely hard. There were times in my mind where I have openly been all types of rebellious and talked back to God.

Never once though was I ever deciding that God never existed. When you're with God that long and study Him that much, eventually He reveals Himself to you or get even deeper information.

The problem with all the endless levels of fedoras and Atheists who claim "I was once a great Christian who could shoot laser beams from his eyes but am now Christopher Hitchens reincarnated" garbage is that they're either liars like OP, or they're Christians who no longer love Jesus.

I remember watching the vlog of an Atheist chick on youtube who said it used to be that Atheism simply meant you were a person who didn't believe in God due to lack of empirical data. But now the new Atheists are full of just people who either hate Christians or hate God. So in order to somehow hurt the God they hate, they become Atheists.

In short the new atheists are just Satanists who don't have the balls to go full emofag.
>>
>>1325515

I agree with you, thanks.
>>
>>1325559
>reveals an utter lack of understanding on your part
>no man, you just don't have the right interpretation of the book is all!

kek
>>
>>1328682
It's not an interpretation of a book.

It's a permanent physical transformation.

For what, the third time?

Are special ed students out of school now?
>>
>>1328694

TRUE Scotsmen like oats.
>>
>>1325657
You're making a shitload of metaphysical presuppositions and using said presuppositions as the sole premises for your argument. Stop it.
>>
>>1328694
Well, when you presuppose the correctness of something, I guess there's no reasoning with you.
>>
>>1328698
That's a behavior.

True butterflies are not caterpillars.

That's a transformation.
>>
>>1328699
I'll stop when it's wrong.

Until then, I'll continue.
>>
>>1328705
Now you're getting it.

God is not wrong, God is not a liar, God is not ignorant, God is not surprised, God sees the end from the beginning.

Believing what God says is the next step in wisdom.

Fear of God is the beginning.

Right now you can't even see the start line.
>>
>>1328764

>Missing the point this hard.

According to a definition that you and pretty much nobody espouses, Christianity is some internal one way transformation.

According to the rest of us who live in reality, Christianity is a set of beliefs which one may or may not hold.

Trying to define anyone who doesn't share your "qualifications" as not really Christian is like trying to use an equally arbitrary definition of liking oats to define who is really Scottish or not.
>>
>>1327859
Oh no, we used to have a shitposter who would spam threads any time the Turin Shroud was criticized. I guess he's gone now.
>>
File: 16340768_s.jpg (106 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
16340768_s.jpg
106 KB, 450x450
I understand what OP is saying. I drew a similar conclusion. He knows the word which is not worthless.
But I don't approach this from a standpoint of leaving my common spiritual house, culturally decided, Christianity and then see this. I don't mean an offence, but even from nowhere near leaving.

Can I have lots of (you)'s? Now it is like I'm the only one alive with common sense. This is even the problem atheists have, that propagate being 100% real. I'm not looking for- or want this special attention. But at the same time it would be interesting to discuss it. So this would be in some new hidden way. As of yet unknown.

Pardon me if the pic is too spoopy
>>
Saw this book on /r/Christianity a while back. Some dudes grandfather's bible. Good bait OP
>>
File: Absolutely_822ce8_5897495.jpg (111 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely_822ce8_5897495.jpg
111 KB, 900x900
>>1329147(Me)
This is absolutely disgusting as it is now. Can we have a real look at it?
>>
>>1328965
Gee, I wonder if the bible has anything to say on the matter.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Hmmm, I wonder if the bible says anything else about you being incapable of understanding these things...

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Wow, this bible thing has you covered three ways from Sunday. Let's see what it calls you, shall we?

Psalm 53:1
The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity; There is none who does good.

Ouch.

Sorry for your luck buddy. But hey, you chose to stay dead. It's on you.
>>
>>1329029
Dude was not a Christian. At all. No clue why he cared so much about trolling Christians with the Shroud of Turin hoax.
>>
>>1326060
Annotations in a book are not objectively bad, to each his own, son.
>>
>>1325515
A messy bible is a sign of a tidy life.
>>
>>1329147(Me)

Or could this be harmful to someone?
I feel as if, if this happens it could. Doesn't matter if this is not meant.
>>
File: 1440477677987.jpg (71 KB, 354x416) Image search: [Google]
1440477677987.jpg
71 KB, 354x416
>>1325515
This is why THE most BASED and ancient interpretation of God is a pantheistic one. In this interpretation you become God or an aspect of God and are forced to take responsibility for yourself and the universe you live in.

I also think random reincarnation could be a good dogma. Not true, necessarily, but good. Karmic reincarnation isn't good enough. Random reincarnation means given enough time you'll resurrect as any and everyone, and so should avoid causing suffering at all costs, lest ye become the sufferer at some point. It appeals to selfishness while promoting selflessness.
>>
>>1325515
Bro just get a PDF. Notes are much cleaner that way, and you can see under them again if you want.
>>
>>1326330
>is merely a computer model that starts with this singularity that contains everything in the universe, but somehow came from nothing. And then explodes. Into order.

It's apparent that you don't even know what the big bang theory claims or what evidence supports it.
>>
>>1327688
Arg, No m80
Buddhism predates Christianity by about 200 years.
>>
>>1325515
>only reading the bible cover to cover twice
>>
>>1326330
B.B. theory was conceived by a Catholic, yes, but before there were computer models.

Modern interpretations do not include Creatio Ex Nihilo dogma, and in fact many physicists believe our universe to be an outcropping of some greater structure, or a cyclical universe that somehow collapses into great density only to re-expand, eternally.

That second one, the cyclical model, was embraced by Einstein, not that that says anything.

Some physicists, instead of explaining the universe with physics, embrace a model where they explain physics with the multiverse. They try to answer the question "Why do we have this arbitrary set of physical laws and not some other set?" and the answer is that there are multiple universes with different arbitrary laws, and that all the possible laws and outcomes of these laws are represented in a higher dimensional existence. That's the easy way of putting it.

Also, when the B.B theory claims the universe was a tiny singularity, they mean the observable universe. We can only see up to 13 billion light years away because light has only had 13 billion years to travel since the big bang the universe is likely much bigger.
>>
>>1329617
>Assuming he has had as many years as you.
>Assuming he has as much free time as you.
>Assuming it's worth that much effort.

Most Christians don't even do it once. They let the priesthood do it for them, which is frankly what the Church wanted anyway, before Luther.
>>
>>1325997
>the witch burnings (why is this a problem again?)
Because witchcraft does not exist and it's heathenry to say it existed in the first place.

The church never accepted its existence.
>>
>>1325515
>MY LIFE IS NOT OFF TRACK
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1326418
Er, hiding it?

No, I'm not hiding that I'm a born again Christian denouncing the Mystery Babylon, its False Prophet, and its pagan origins.

I do everything I can to announce those facts to any with eyes to read.

As a small example, take the Catholic practice of Lent. Ash Wednesday, 40 days prior to Easter (Ishtar), they put ashes on their foreheads and mourn. For Lent, the 40 days before Easter, they give up something; they do some sort of fasting. Some actually fast, some give up smoking for 40 days, etc. Then, while they have been in mourning for 40 days, fasting, they celebrate the resurrection of the son of the Queen of Heaven.

That's completely pagan. It's completely from Babylon, with the Queen of Heaven being Semiramis, her son Tammuz missing and presumed dead for 40 days, her fasting for 40 days, and the resurrection of the son at the end of that 40 days.

The ancient Babylonians (and when the Jews strayed, them too) worship the Queen of Heaven exactly the same way as the Catholics.

And the catholic cover story? They claim to be recreating the 40 day fast of Jesus.

Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and told to fast for 40 days by the Holy Spirit.

Nobody died. Nobody was in mourning.

40 days later, after being tempted by the devil, angels ministered to Jesus and He began His ministry.

Not Resurrection Day. His ministry.

Mourning 40 days. Fasting 40 days. Resurrection.

That has nothing to do with Jesus, and everything to do with Babylon's Queen of Heaven and her resurrected son, Tammuz.

Catholics are pagans.
>>
>>1326464
The difference between you and me is that I believe God when God says there are no good people.

You don't. You judge people relative to each other, label some good, and label some bad. You believe the good people should be rewarded, and the bad people punished.

That's how men think.

That's not how God works.

If you want to be good, you have to be like God. Perfect. And only one person who ever walked the face of the earth was perfect: Christ Jesus.

We know that because had He sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, He would have stayed dead. His resurrection proves that His sacrifice was effective and pleasing to the Father.

See, you see people as relatively good and bad.

God sees people as alive or dead. And right now, you're dead to God. You have no God in you, and you have not made yourself as God.

I don't tell people where to go; they determine that for themselves. If they want to reject God, deny God, follow their own gods, so be it.

And so be the consequences.
>>
>>1326588
Keep picking at it. It's growing on you.
>>
>>1329666
>It's completely from Babylon, with the Queen of Heaven being Semiramis, her son Tammuz missing and presumed dead for 40 days, her fasting for 40 days, and the resurrection of the son at the end of that 40 days
I require sources for this, because it reminds me heavily of a friend who spouts bullshit like this.
>>
>>1329574
There are many ways that seem right to a man.

They all end at death.
>>
>OP relates a personal anecdote
>christians pile out to pull damage control:
>"It's not possible to leave christianity"
>"You were never a real christian"

funny thread reddit!
>>
>>1329580
Nothing supports it. It's garbage. It's not even necessary per modern science. Do try to keep up.
>>
>>1329621
It was a model.

That model was then put into computers when computers stopped being the size of airplane hangers.

And following that computer model, people think they "know" how the universe started.

It's chronic modelitis. The map is not the territory.

Your hypothesis that a star 13,000,000,000 light years away emitted a photon 13,000,000,000 years ago that just now struck your eye is a gross assumption that fits no facts.
>>
>>1329652
Okay, so you're in a small village, and this woman kills two children, poisons the wells, and blights the crops with salt.

You wouldn't get together with your townsfolk and kill her? What would you do, give her a cookie?

Are you crazy?

And what evidence to you base your idiotic assumption that there are no actual witches?
>>
>>1329654
Where does it appear? You can read that thing?

Since it's Ephesians, and contains the second chapter which details how a man is saved by grace through faith, that may be it. Eph. 2:8
>>
>>1329678
Read Alexander Hislop's "Two Babylons" and Dave Hunt's "A Woman Rides The Beast".
>>
>>1325515
OP: I haven't read the whole thread, but before it's gone, I wanted to let you know that I went through a similar journey; studying Greek and Hebrew, and reading the Bible several times with prayer and fasting, and keeping fellowship with other Christians.
It became clear to me that I was practicing a mysticism similar to many others, and a path, perhaps, to enlightenment, but not an exclusive path, or the only path.
I love what you said about parenting: it has been tough for me to find the right path for that as a parent myself, since my entire family has been very Christian for many generations.

Also, it is rare (for me) at least, to find someone who sincerely sought after God, and closely studied the text, and decided it wasn't the right path, or at least the right path for them: having gone through it to decide that, as I did.
It's nice to (sort of) meet you.
>>
>>1329704
Are you the original rdt faggot that started this nonsense?
>>
>>1329699
Books written by autists don't count as sources, anon.

Let me just explain

"The Two Babylons, subtitled The Papal Worship Proved to Be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife" - totally unbiased protestant sperginess

And Dave Hunt was part of a tiny heretical sect of evangelists. Edgy as fuck.

I'm asking for sources for the 40 day presumed dead thing, not where you got your sperg.
>>
>>1329711
Nope: I mostly lurk. I used to post a lot on /lit/ back in the day, but my phone sucks now.
>>
>>1329715

So, toss out all the evidence because it contradicts your indoctrination.

kek

Yeah, you're not in a cult at all, m8

Hislop's book has literally thousands of references, and Hunt's likely hundreds.

Take it off your own personal knowledge, you twit. Ashes on your head is mourning. 40 days is Lent. Then Easter.

Ashes - pagan
40 day fast - pagan
Ishtar - pagan

Catholics - pagans
>>
>>1329723
Well, remember that you can never lurk enough.
>>
>>1329715
he early Pagan origins of Ash Wednesday

This ritual “imposition of the ashes” is purportedly in imitation of the repentant act of covering oneself in dust and ashes. The marking of believers on Ash Wednesday is done in combination of another extra-biblical routine called “Lent.” Despite Christ's command to his followers to abstain from the practice of disfiguring their faces during fasting, it has become a regular practice. He also told us to wash our faces during a fast.

The practice of putting ashes on one's forehead has been known from ancient times. In the Nordic pagan religion, placing ashes above one's brow was believed to ensure the protection of the Norse god, Odin. This practice spread to Europe during the Vikings conquests. This laying on of ashes was done on Wednesday, the day named for Odin, Odin's Day. Interestingly enough, according to Wikipedia, one of Odin's names is Ygg. The same is Norse for the World Ash. This name Ygg, closely resembles the Vedic name Agni in pronunciation.

The Norse practice which has become known as Ash Wednesday was itself, drawn from the Vedic Indian religion. Ashes were believed to be the seed Agni , the Indian fire god. It is from this name that the Latins used for fire, ignis. It is from this root word that the English language got the words, ignite, igneous and ignition. Agni was said to have the authority to forgive sins. Ashes were also believed to be symbolic for the purifying blood of the Vedic god Shiva, which it is said had the power to cleanse sins.

Pagan

Pagan

Pagan
>>
>>1329715
In his book The Two Babylons, Alexander Hislop observed:

Let any one only read the atrocities that were commemorated during the 'sacred fast' or Pagan Lent, as described by Arnobius and Clemens Alexandrinus, and surely he must blush for the Christianity of those who, with the full knowledge of all these abominations, 'went down to Egypt for help' to stir up the languid devotion of the degenerate church, and who could find no more excellent way to 'revive' it, than by borrowing from so polluted a source; the absurdities and abominations connected with which the early Christian writers had held up to scorn. That Christians should ever think of introducing the Pagan abstinence of Lent was a sign of evil; it showed how low they had sunk, and it was also a cause of evil; it inevitably led to deeper degradation. Originally, even in Rome, Lent, with the preceding revelries of the carnival, was entirely unknown....

In the early 19th century, German explorer Alexander von Humboldt noted the practice among the pagans in Mexico, being held in the spring. His account states:

Three days after the vernal equinox…began a solemn fast of forty days in honour of the sun.

A Lent of forty days was also commemorated in Egypt. According to by English scholar John Landseer, in his Sabean Researches (1823), an Egyptian Lent of forty days was held in honor of Osiris.

Pagan

Pagan

Pagan
>>
>>1329730
back atcha, traveler.
>>
>>1329715
Despite Christ's command to his followers to abstain from the practice of disfiguring their faces during fasting, it has become a regular practice. He also told us to wash our faces during a fast.

kek

Directly contradicts scripture. Has dozens of pagan precedents.

Catholics will still defend it, even as their False Prophet becomes a muslim.
>>
>>1329732
Yeah, so the thing is, all of Hislop's observations can be applied to Protestant Christianity also, for example the Trinity.
That is a two-edged sword there, don't cut yourself.
>>
>>1329737
Yeah, he also said to pray secretly in a closet. That one is defied regularly.
>>
>>1329742
What an asinine statement.

What "observation" do you claim Hislop made about the Trinity? That it precedes the Trinity?

The eternal God?

Something precedes the eternal God?
>>
Wait, what's the problem again?
>>
>>1329743
Not by me.

It's sound advice.
>>
>>1329742
JW's and Christadelphians should be spanked for quoting Hislop as saying trinity came from the Pagans! Hislop's actual view is that God revealed Himself as Trinity from the beginning to the patriarchs calling trinity "original patriarchal faith" and that the pagans corrupted it!

Took me a minute to find a quote to address wtf you tried to allude to.
>>
>>1329742
"While overlaid with idolatry, the recognition of a Trinity was universal in all the ancient nations of the world, proving how deep mated in the human race was the primeval doctrine on this subject, which comes out so distinctly in Genesis." (Alexander Hislop, The Two Babylons, p. 18)

Gee, I don't think you're right.
>>
>>1329746
Hislop asserts that Satan created a counterfeit of the Mary(or Holy Spirit)/ Jesus/ Father relationship *before* it even happened. (Satan being all-knowing and all powerful, apparently)

The counterfeit Horus, Isis,Osiris , he says, was created before the real thing.

I think it's a bit more likely that the "real thing" was derived from the original.

What if all of Christianity is the continuation of Babylon's Mystery Religion???

This is, after all, /his/... it seems a bit more historically correct.
>>
>>1329742
Btw, Tammuz died and rose again before Jesus was ever thought of.
Kinda makes you wonder.
>>
>>1329758

Yes, Catholicism is a continuation of Mystery Babylon, a point I drive home every single day I post here.

And of course satan has counterfeits; it's spelled out directly in the bible ffs

2 Peter 2:1 [Full Chapter]
[ Destructive Doctrines ] But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.

1 Timothy 4:1 [ The Great Apostasy ] Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

>Herp derp Christianity is going down in numbers with more people leaving the faith and following deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.
>>
>>1329687
Please, tell me what the real facts are then, and all the evidence you have for them. I'm waiting.

Man didn't evolve, and the universe didn't expand from a denser, smaller state ~ 13 billion years ago.

What happened, then?

Your contention that evolution was "just lining up skulls" is laughable. It was a bit more than that, friend.
>>
>>1329690
Being a murdering sociopath does not = being a supernatural entity who can resist death and use magic.

The accusation of "witchcraft" was often used as an excuse to kill the local annoying hag.

"If she drowns she's human, if she doesn't, she's a witch!"

How much more idiotic can people get?
>>
>>1329765
You missed the >all of Christianity part...
It's not just Catholicism.

I'm sorry to inform you of this.
>>
File: 1461774514041.jpg (207 KB, 1015x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461774514041.jpg
207 KB, 1015x1280
>>1329684
[citation needed]
[credentials wanted]
>>
>>1325518
>The father who dips his children in lava simply because they did not reciprocate love back to him is a monster, not a loving Heavenly Father.
You have a 7 year old's image of God and hell and heaven. I wouldn't be surprised if it'd turn out you thought God is an old bearded man who sits in the clouds back when you were a christian (if you were ever, which I highly doubt).
You built yourself a false image of God and now you're trying to deny his existence based on your own false interpretations.
Your childish bitching is pure arrogance, nothing more. I'm sure you thought you'd be seem really wise with your stolen picture of a ridiculously decorated Bible (I cringed at the 'My life is not off track' part). You really felt you need to strengthen your opinion with that fake backstory? Even a fool could notice that you know shit about this whole topic, so why even bother?
>>
>>1329784
> It's a metaphor
> You didn't get it
> Believe harder and more abstractly

How are retarded people supposed to be religious when the dogma gets increasingly complex like this?
>>
>>1329784
>stolen image

I did a google reverse image search and didn't find it anywhere else.

As usual all the religious have are unsubstantiated assumptions and accusations of immorality.

"You don't accept this reinterpreted dogma from Roman Occupied Judea, enjoy hell!"
>>
>>1329789
>I did a google reverse image search and didn't find it anywhere else.

see posts
>>1326452
>>1325575
>>
>>1329930
>hearsay
>>
>>1329956

>shitposting
>>
>>1329961
Sorry gramps, do you need complete sentences?

Those posts that you referenced gave no citations, therefore they qualify as hearsay.
>>
>>1329980

No whore, but apparently you need people to spoon feed you through your myriad if personality disorders and mental damage.

You can clearly see in post >>1326452 pic that the OP's picture is stolen from several different sites and picture uploads. This is aside from the fact that others have seen where it was originally uploaded. Too bad militant gaytheists are chronic liars and too childish to talk to.
>>
>>1329784
Are you whining about the dipping in lava part? Because he could have said "disconnects them with all that is good in the world because they don't want to accept him and love him." Would that have been better?
>>
>>1325652
>shit that didn't happen
>>
>>1330008
>>1329784
>OP says: this is what my bible looked like
>everyone falls over themselves trying to prove that it isn't his literal Bible.
>/his/ fails at English
>>
File: herp derp.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
herp derp.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>1331338

>The poster I was responding to literally said: "I did a google reverse image search and didn't find it anywhere else."
>I show the post that had the image linked to several other sites
>Accuses me of failing at English.

I know Albert Pike wanted to raise you faggots up to battle the Christians in Morals & Dogma. But now they see their plan backfired due to how retarded you all are.
>>
>>1329677
Not really. I find the fundamental precepts of it appalling. I have no interest in Christianity. But I can appreciate its design.
>>
File: assyria.jpg (115 KB, 512x474) Image search: [Google]
assyria.jpg
115 KB, 512x474
>>1325975
I love how this stock image has 2 books that are obviously 150 pages of blank, made by the same people, with the same shitty materials and abstract artwork, and that the only thing indicating "bible" and "quran" are silly symbols.
>>
>>1325652

He didn't drop his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species, and then stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears?
>>
>>1331765
Yeah, it's really weird. It's not like either book is particularly difficult to find.
>>
>>1331535
I wasn't the one who said you failed at english but I was the one who did reverse image search.

You are talking to two different people.

Sorry the second guy has an attitude.

Also you were right, I found the image on tineye posted to several other sites.

Also, someone mentioned that OP only said his bible LOOKED like that, not that the image was his bible. The implication simply was that he cared and studied alot, not that he took a photograph of his silly bible.
>>
File: 1418263315478.png (183 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1418263315478.png
183 KB, 500x377
>its ANOTHER "Christposters trying to infect everyone with their cognitohazard" episode
>>
Nice bait you did not even read it and it all is show works.
>>
File: 1466455062488.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466455062488.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>1329784
>You have a 7 year old's image of God and hell and heaven. I wouldn't be surprised if it'd turn out you thought God is an old bearded man who sits in the clouds back when you were a christian (if you were ever, which I highly doubt).
And all the advanced dogma is based on what exactly? It's not in the Bible at all. A 7 year old can understand the God of the Bible perfectly because he acts like a fucking 7 year old. All of your entire idea of God is no where to be found in the text. You believe what other men came up with later because you really, really want to. You know in your heart that this is true, but you'll try to argue and say Thomas Aquinas and his ilk were divinely inspired or some shit.

Even nearly universal beliefs like the trinity cannot at all be backed up by the bible.
>>
File: 1466384119224.jpg (190 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1466384119224.jpg
190 KB, 2048x1536
>>1325652
This the most fedora story I've ever heard and also it never happened and also you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>1325556
today, in things that didn't happen, a Christian anon says something that obviously never fucking happened.
>>
>>1332005

I don't think he was a Christian anon. The complaints in his post is a dead give away.
>>
File: 1466713463668.gif (1 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1466713463668.gif
1 MB, 500x278
>>1331942

>it's ANOTHER "Fedora Atheists cover up their tracks by trying to turn it around and blame Christians for an annoying thread they started" episode.
>>
>>1331986
>Even nearly universal beliefs like the trinity cannot at all be backed up by the bible.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7-8

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Colossians 2:9 (The term Godhead means Trinity)

And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26

I and my Father are one. John 10:30-36

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:19

But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him. 1 Corinthians 8:6

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.
2 Corinthians 13:14

But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:26

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:14
>>
>>1329687
>Your hypothesis that a star 13,000,000,000 light years away emitted a photon 13,000,000,000 years ago that just now struck your eye is a gross assumption that fits no facts.

Except it fits all facts as they are currently known.
>>
>>1326588
It is pretty frustrating that you can wreck their arguments and Christcuck "logic"pretty easily but then they can always quote some bible verse that's obviously made up bullshit and they genuinely believe that it's a valid argument because it's the "word of God" and they can't seem to fathom that non Chriistians don't just accept their particular religious text as absolute truth. What are you supposed to do here?
>>
>>1333332
FUCK
>>
>>1329177
You are assuming that the Bible isn't fiction made up by humans though. Have you ever considered this possibility, my friend?
>>
>>1325515
>>1325518
Very nice post but I'm sure you got spammed by fedoras all thread long
>>
File: catholic_heresy.png (116 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
catholic_heresy.png
116 KB, 350x350
ITT: Protestant fanatics actively working to turn lost souls away from Jesus Christ with their idiocy and (ironic) biblical illiteracy, like always
>>
File: fedora complain.png (356 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora complain.png
356 KB, 541x480
>>1333332
>Christcuck

Please don't project your atheist/freemasonic/satanic/kabbalist-kike fetishes on Christians. They love women and their wives. Your ilk on the other hand strives on promoting and flooding society with every form of disgusting and effeminate lifestyle you can pull out of your ass. Also refrain from combining the name of the Lord with one of your vermin underground buzzwords. That's YOUR lifestyle. Something only you delve into, not the rest of the normal populace. There's also the Vatican with their boy molestation, but that's another devil entirely.

I've seen how these threads go. You offer up a flame, an insult, or a challenge and it get's dealt with by various posters. Once that's done you turn to personal attacks or shitposting buzzwords (cuck) because things didn't turn out like the Penn and Teller show you wanted.

While your arguments on why you follow your religion atheism causes Christians no folly and is a live-let-live sort of thing, eg "I can't believe in God due to my circle collecting this sort of data". However the fedora league of antitheists is another beast entirely and will never halt it there, but instead make it a war against Christians.

And what makes it so unique is that when one person, Christian or non, takes a step back and looks at things, they realize that your hatred is focuses primarily on Christianity. Islam, the Kabbalist Jews, and Satanist banking oligarchy are relatively overlooked. And when you lowlifes do muster up enough courage to deal with them, it's only in sporadic passing. Definitely signs that your ilk is nothing but a raised trend of puppets that follow a mob mentality from your various social (online) get togethers. Where your collection of rats decides that "Today guys let's attack Christians and Christianity somehow. But then we again we do that everyday don't we?". And like attack dogs with blinders on, the fedora web brigades do their evil.
>>
File: now you fucked up.png (140 KB, 638x435) Image search: [Google]
now you fucked up.png
140 KB, 638x435
>>1333871

Now you're shilling as Catholics in a divide and conquer tactic? I didn't know you atheisttards couldn't keep up? Must be the obesity.
>>
>>1334322
Rather unsurprisingly when the board is majority Christian (On the theism side of things) the majority focus is going to be on Christianity as opposed to other religions since typical arguments against one religion don't carry over to another religion exceptionally well.

>Atheism
>Religion
>>
File: Terry Davis.jpg (24 KB, 418x438) Image search: [Google]
Terry Davis.jpg
24 KB, 418x438
>>1334322
>protestant
>islamic freemason kaballist satanic globalist conspiracy
>>
>>1334421

>Hey look we've got a termite infection. But don't worry about that. The house is mostly made up of wood, thus we've got to get rid of the wood in the house.

This is why you're insufferable.

>Atheism
>Religion

That wasn't a troll post.
>>
>>1325515
You seriously had to read it twice to tell that ?
>>
File: stop right there.jpg (46 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
stop right there.jpg
46 KB, 480x473
>>1334456

I don't want stupid mouth breathing morons replying to me please. You're a waste of valuable seconds. Go green text with the other autists. This is /his/ not /b/.
>>
>>1334472
Ok, /pol/.
>>
>>1334475

This is /his/ Mrs. Einstein.
>>
>>1334463
I'm just telling you why it seems like your specific religion is getting singled out.
I'm not implying that you have to get rid of it.
Christianity also isn't the majority of this board, just the largest religious faction.

The only parts of atheism that are relgious are religions that are atheist.
Atheism itself is not religious.
>>
>>1334492

But the explanation is horrible. It speaks further avenues to the insufferability and evils of fedora antitheism than it does to Christianity.

If they feel that they need to cause trouble simple because they feel there's "too much of this, even though it's not a problem" raises concern over the mental stability of the average fedora.

By that logic what is the difference between the fedora antitheists and your common school yard bully?
>>
>>1334506
That's not really the point.
Sure you get blatant bait for and from Christians/Atheists by and for Atheists/Christians and those get plenty of replies but that's par for the course on shitposting.

But you also get a higher concentration of just plain christian related threads that lead to debate.
And specifically when an atheist replies they're going to have the most experience with christians and will be under the assumption that they're debating with a christian, so their arguments are going to debate with that assumption in mind.
That and shitposters on both sides are more likely to stoke that fire so a thread on another religion might not get quite as much attention.

That and you've probably got a bit of confirmation bias.

That's my take on the matter, it might be wrong but whatever.

Ultimately you just took offense at the word "Christcuck" in reference to argument chains that end with the non-argument that is bible quotation and escalated from there.
>>
>>1334556

>But you also get a higher concentration of just plain christian related threads that lead to debate.

I understand where you're coming from anon. However look at it this way: What are these such "concentrations"? I look at the catalog right now and I see more threads on historical military commanders and battles. And if it is "Christian" it's mostly of culturally Christian empires/nation which still lead more to a political/military discussion. When it is of a legitimate debate about a Christian or Biblical figure it still centers around actions, idealism, causes, etc of that figure. Where as 9 out of 10 atheist thread is just "Those Christians are stupid and God doesn't exist".

Fedora web brigades are merely a pushed and rushed trend. Just like the goth Satanist culture was rushed and pushed during the 80s. They're insufferable and they look for trouble. They don't like Christianity because it's the one line of defense against gays in a pride parade shitting and pissing on each other in public or people being forced to call Bruce Jenner a girl because of "muh feelings". That's why Christians are targeted and there are many mouth breathing morons who will follow their favorite celebrity/trend in bashing on those people.

>Ultimately you just took offense at the word "Christcuck"

Because it's inappropriate. Save that vernacular for the other boards were people are free to be sound like they have an IQ matching their shoe size. Plenty of rocks are hurled at Jesus and Christians, but there's a time and place to adopt a proper etiquette. The reason why I said something about it is because when people adopt a certain stupid habit and nobody is there to tell them that it's stupid, it eventually becomes a part of their natural function. Sometimes one guy has to stand up and say enough.
>>
File: tipping.jpg (77 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
tipping.jpg
77 KB, 450x402
>>1334556
>But you also get a higher concentration of just plain christian related threads that lead to debate.

Oh and an image to offer a rebuttal to that.
>>
>>1334611
>Sometimes one guy has to stand up and say enough.
>I've had enough of memes on 4chan!
>>
File: 17mmbm8seviasjpg.jpg (41 KB, 800x573) Image search: [Google]
17mmbm8seviasjpg.jpg
41 KB, 800x573
>>1334322

>complains about buzzwords
>in a post that is nothing but memes, buzzwords and conspiracy nonsense
>>
>>1334635
>>1334643

So there's this one wild thread on /b/ they just made. I had someone email me just now saying they wanted me to tell you about it. They've got uploads of 3d rendered ponies having sex, some hairy muscle dudes, and boys. It's totally up your alley!!! And the mods right now aren't doing shit about it. As a matter of fact they have it as the sticky. Here's what the email said:

>Get that kid green texting and responding to you on /his/ over here right now man! This thread we have on /b/ can't succeed without him. Tell that one person that just responded to you to hurry up. The mods said they will delete the thread if he doesn't show up.

here's the link.
>>>/b/
>>
>>1334611
>Where as 9 out of 10 atheist thread is just "Those Christians are stupid and God doesn't exist".
Well congratulation on figuring out that since Atheism (aside from religions that do not have gods and are functionally atheist) doesn't really have notable empires, nations or figures aside from those used predominantly for shitposting there won't be such a contrast for threads centered around atheism (If there are and I'm missing them then feel free to inform me).
An atheism thread is probably going to be either a thread opened with doubt of religion on some level and you've distilled a large portion of that essence down into that statement.

>One line of defense against degeneracy
Way to use strawmen to justify your persecution complex I guess.

>Because it's inappropriate. Save that vernacular for the other boards were people are free to be sound like they have an IQ matching their shoe size. Plenty of rocks are hurled at Jesus and Christians, but there's a time and place to adopt a proper etiquette. The reason why I said something about it is because when people adopt a certain stupid habit and nobody is there to tell them that it's stupid, it eventually becomes a part of their natural function. Sometimes one guy has to stand up and say enough.

While I hate to use "tu quoque" here you've been referring to Atheists as fedoras in pretty much all your posts.
I'm not particularly defending the use of the word Christcuck though. The cuck meme is tired and overused.

>>1334621
Read the line directly above it.
Your image also contradicts your points somewhat because both of these threads aren't specifically Christian hate threads.
The first is the standard omnipotence paradox meme and the second thread makes reference to islam as well so it isn't entirely a Christian attack thread even if it opens with a christcuck statement to refer to the high concentration of Christian centric threads on /his/.
>>
>>1334657

Listen buddy, people don't laugh at you because you're a Christian, they laugh at you because you're a fucking moron

I also highly doubt you became a 'true' and 'pious' believer before /pol/ told you it was cool and they told you that it's really because of the jews that you're a gigantic faggot
>>
>>1334664

>Well congratulation on figuring out that since Atheism (aside from religions that do not have gods and are functionally atheist) doesn't really have notable empires, nations or figures

Well then don't complain that there are more threads about Christianity or Christians. They at least have something in culture or history to talk about. And since this a place for history, what's your gear? Whereas complaining about them and their "volume" of threads just makes your crew look like some jealous bunch of parasites seeking to whine about everything. We don't need every thread to become "Christians are stupid and everyone look at me because I'm an atheist and awesome"

Here's an idea why don't you make threads about the notable atheist "empires" such as the Bolsheviks, or the Soviet Union under Stalin, the Chinese under Mao, or the Cambodians under Pol Pot. But not even a fedora antitheist is as stupid to try to link himself to that embarrassment.

>Way to use strawmen to justify your persecution complex I guess.
Way to use a red herring and be dismissive to justify yours.

>While I hate to use "tu quoque" here you've been referring to Atheists as fedoras in pretty much all your posts.

That's because they are Fedoras. Fedoras are used as a slang in the sense that they are not the traditional atheist. As mentioned before in this thread, used to be an Atheist was just a person who didn't believe in God due to lack of empirical data. Now the "new atheists" are just a bunch of troublesome folk who have numerous personality disorders and must covert the world to atheism. I also use the term Fedora to mean those people who are just puppets of a pushed/rushed trend. (refer to my comparison of modern day antitheists to that of the goth satanists of the 1980s). I could use the term Atheist that claims he is atheist because he is rebelling against his parents for making him go to church, but that's a mouthful of Manhattan.
>>
>>1334669

I just got a new email. This time it's from some Turkish guy name Hakan. He's this 6'4 hairy burly power lifter who told me to tell you while you don't believe in Heaven, the spear in his pants will be heaven on earth for you. He said to join him on that thread on /b/ ASAP.

>>>/b/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.