[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the commies and anarchists on here enjoy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160607_111921.jpg (70 KB, 480x727) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_111921.jpg
70 KB, 480x727
Did the commies and anarchists on here enjoy this?
>>
>>1252345
Everyone did. We had a grand time laughing at it on /int/
>>
File: history of the 21st century.jpg (37 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
history of the 21st century.jpg
37 KB, 640x601
>>1252351
This. Even fascists and reactionaries enjoyed it, because it basically proved their point.
>>
>>1252345
Such scum. We should imprison them on the Falklands, or maybe just drop them off at Argentina. Both like to attack things that aren't theirs.
>>
>>1252345
commies and anarchists destroying stuff, nothing new
>>
File: 1457887923241.png (268 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1457887923241.png
268 KB, 557x605
>>1252345
Yes.

Pigs can eat shit.
>>
>>1252374
that doesn't really work as an insult if it's literally what you mean to do
>>
Do Communists think they are going to get anything out from things like that or do they just do it out of fun?

I can't see how this is doing anything else than aiding the opponents of Communism.
>>
>>1252345
That's why I'm a minarchist.
>>
>>1252412
>Do Communists think they are going to get anything out from things like that or do they just do it out of fun?
The ultimate goal is a revolution, which of course would require this kind of violence.

Not to mention this specific series of riots had nothing to do with communism and everything to do with police brutality. In any event it's good because fuck the police.
>>
>2016
>Not being a counter-neo-commuanarchist
>>
>>1252412
They don't care. The whole revolution/looting/protesting thing is nothing but a Dionysian orgy for them.
>>
>>1252434
>Fuck the po-po
>Unironically siding with the scumbags.
>>
>>1252412
It wasn't communists or anarchists rioting
It was angry chavs and roadmen
>>
>>1252453
But I'm not siding with the cops.
>>
>>1252434
Didn't the protests end up being contra productive in that regard, as many ended up asking for more police brutality to quench the riots?

Also, if I remember it correctly the riots were pretty ethnicity specific which gave fodder for groups like UKEP and BNP.
>>
>>1252487
The thing about this is it ultimately just proved the rioters to be correct in their view that Britain is racist.

Middle class Brits are exactly the kind of people to be PC as fuck and consider themselves morally superior to the USA until some rowdy ethnics start making noise, in which case ban immigration and empower the police.
>>
>>1252501
And the rioters in their turn proved that the middle class is right about being racist?
>>
>>1252501
>Act like a chimp
>"Wow can you stop acting like a fucking chimp?"
>OHHHH MY GODDDD, THAT'S RAACIST!!!
>>
>>1252501
>apes act like apes
>people demand this be stopped
>omg what a racist

truly leftism is a plague of the mind
>>
>>1252506
>>1252520
>>1252523
What exactly did they do by rioting that is worse than cops killing people?
>>
>>1252530
>What exactly did they do by rioting that is worse than cops killing people?
Well, by actually killing people during the rioting?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/aug/10/birmingham-riots-anger-deaths

And you think that attacking and looting the property of private individuals, most of them living in the same underdeveloped neighborhoods as you, is a good way of protesting police brutality?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.