[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys i'm new!!! holds up spork my name is voltaire but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
hey guys i'm new!!! holds up spork my name is voltaire but you can call me t3h EnLiGhTeNmEnT ThInKeR of d00m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..._ as u can see i'm very rational!!! that's why i came here, 2 meet rational ppl like me ... im 83 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 write satirical novels about christianity (im deist if u dont like it deal w/it) its my favorite hobby!!! bcuz its SOOOO rational!!!! im rational 2 of course but i want 2 meet more rational ppl :) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 disprove a lot of religions here so give me argumentses!!! I DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BUT I'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT <---modern consumer culture misquoting me again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

all is for th best in the best of all possible worlds,

t3h EnLiGhTeNmEnT ThInKeR of d00m
>>
Truly a brilliant masterpiece. From the moment I saw the image of your post, I knew this would be a thread. In fact, during that split second, that one moment my sinapsis realized it was a picture of him, the French, the meme philosopher, the madman, Voltaire, it became readily apparent that this wouldn't be just another thread on the Kamakura shogunate. No, it wouldn't be just another thread on ancient Etruscan scripts. No, it wouldn't be another thread on WW1. It would be much better than that. It would be a thread on the so called glorified Holy Roman Empire. The artistic instrict that has brought you, the OP, to use a sole dot to conotate the term >HRE is brilliant, in that it brings harmony and, at the same time, humor to your post. It is an exquisite preposition that culiminates everything that is both a meme and historic, like in a Wenn's diagram. I am proud to live in the same age as you, and I will make sure to tell my sons and grandsons the tale of the anonymous user who, in an imageboard, make such an awesome masterpiece out of a thread on an anime imageboard. Congratulations, OP.
>>
File: willy.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
willy.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up ship my name is wilhelm but u can call me t3h Ka1s3R oF pRU5514!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very maritime!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet maritime ppl like me _… im 55 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 read The Influence of Sea Power upon History w/ my generals (im implementing personal rule if u dont like it deal w/it) its my favorite book!!! bcuz its SOOOO maritime!!!! theyre maritime 2 of course but i want 2 meet more maritime ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of allys here so give me lots of recruits!!!! PRU5514!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein maritime again _^ hehe…bis bald!!!!!

love and naval superiority,

t3h Ka1s3r oF pRU5514
>>
>>1250265
>>1250279
>>1250632
Quality thread already
>>
>>1250265
this shit right here is why I come to 4chan.
Just the idea that people who were once revered and are treated with respect by living persons today becoming stupid memes makes me laugh my ass off
>>
ITT: tryhards
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.