[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some children cruel to animals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: kistock9.jpg (173 KB, 1036x1500) Image search: [Google]
kistock9.jpg
173 KB, 1036x1500
Why are some children cruel to animals?
>>
Because kids are dumb as fuck
>>
Because children are assholes in general.
>>
>>1242581
>Not aware of social taboos
>No impulse control
Kids are sociopaths
>>
File: photo.png (113 KB, 1756x1756) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
113 KB, 1756x1756
>>1242588
>>1242593
>>1242614
you guys are no psychologists
>>
>>1242581
When I was a kid we used to fight spiders, we used to go far and wide searching for spiders to fight.
So we would fight spiders and the one that loses was slowly crushed to death with a bunch of small slabs stone and finally with a big copper wight used in scales.

Me and my cousin once skinned a cat, we weren't even halfway through before getting bored and decapitating and burning it.

We once kicked a neighbor's dog to death after taping it's mouth shut, after what happened the neighbors and our parents found out punished us.
Some kids in the neighborhood got pissed and we fought a pseudo-war with airguns and bb guns, one kid threw a rock at my head with and it quickly escalated with us cornering kids and beating them up, unlike our parents their parents didn't care because they were poor ass motherfuckers.

But there was this one parent that showed up and got into fight with our parents after we beat his kid.
I remember my aunt basically telling the parent that "my kid can beat up your kid wanna see?"

Crazy shit.

Half of my cousins are policemen now btw and I work as a private contractor.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Why are some children cruel to animals, I'm asking.
>>
>>1242581
Worked with an autist who killed cats when he has a kid.
>>
>>1242661
>Half of my cousins are policemen now
That's terrifying.
>>
>>1242649

Shut up Harvard, psych isn't even a real science!
>>
>>1242676
That's why I'm posting in a humanities board.
>>
>>1242581
They don't understand. It's like that delayed reaction to pain they have, where it seems as though they need to process it for a bit before they start crying.
>>
File: IrHA2Nh.png (198 KB, 350x376) Image search: [Google]
IrHA2Nh.png
198 KB, 350x376
Mommy and Daddy didn't squat down to talk to him enough. Not enough hugs either.
>>
>>1242690
How does that lead to cruelty?
>>
>>1242693
Kid gets no love. Plebo parents are too distant.

If a kid isn't listening to you it's because you didn't squat down and look at him at eye level.
>>
>>1242661
Do everyone a favor and end your life.
>>
>>1242672
why is it always "worked with"? desu that seems like a bit of a cynical way of looking at it
>>
>>1242736
what do you mean

hes just saying he worked with somebody
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.