[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>god is real because my special ideas are real and my special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg (95 KB, 1031x860) Image search: [Google]
descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg
95 KB, 1031x860
>god is real because my special ideas are real and my special ideas have to be real because if they weren't real then god wouldn't be real but god is real so my special ideas are real therefore god exists t. desfarts
>>
File: The Apostle Paul (1657).jpg (383 KB, 1267x1600) Image search: [Google]
The Apostle Paul (1657).jpg
383 KB, 1267x1600
>>1241876
>For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools.
Romans 1:19-22
>>
>>1241876
>WAHHH HE REFUTED MY ENTIRE WORLDVIEW ;-;
>>
>>1241916

>claim that your religion is the only right one
>the only testable claims it makes are end times predictions
>which so far have all been wrong, without exceptions

Yeah, great """""""wisdom"""""" you got there
>>
>>1241916
>You're a fag.

Anon 1:1
>>
>>1241916

>uses the bible to try and prove God

hahah oh man
>>
>>1241945
>I don't know what I'm talking about
>>
give her the dick
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.