[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kaballah Crusaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tree_of_life_medieval.jpg (49 KB, 260x357) Image search: [Google]
tree_of_life_medieval.jpg
49 KB, 260x357
How much authenticity is there to how some Crusader knighs used Kaballah magic to restore fallen comrades / restore chopped off limbs. I've heard this in a documentary quite a while ago and trying to find it. No idea of the source or the documentary.
>>
Do I really need to answer that question?
>>
>>1240594

The Zohar wasn't even written until the 13th century, well after all but the tail end of the crusader period.
>>
Literally zero, OP. Seeing that magic doesn't exist, literally zero.
>>
>>1240594
Is this a real post?
Or is this just fantasy?
>>
>>1240884
Caught in a landslide
>>
>>1240901
No escape from reality for OP
>>
>>1240594
OP, you should open your eyes... look up to the skies and see...
>>
>>1241099
He's just a poor baiter who needs no sympathy
>>
Enough for me to consider it a fact, I happened to see one very high quality jpg-file on the matter two years ago so yep, they did. They were also jewish reptilians from the dark side of the moon.

With love,
/x/
>>
>>1240825
>he forgot about the Sepher Yetzirah
>>
>>1240594
>How much authenticity is there to how some Crusader knighs used Kaballah magic to restore fallen comrades / restore chopped off limbs.
If Kaballah magic worked that well, jews souls use it to restore their foreskins.
>>
>>1243505
Would use it, sorry
>>
>>1240825
The Zohar was really the precursor to Freemasonry. All Jewish "magic" has been found to be largely cryptography and steganography, ostensibly to obfuscate political secrets. International Jewry simply didn't want to be caught out in the open with explicit orders of subversion and subterfuge. It was essentially a code that bypassed suspicion and created a de facto intelligence network, not unlike intelligence agencies in our modern era, that could target gentile hierarchies at will.

Before you go all, "back to /pol/" on me, look up Edward Kelley and John Dee, and Johann Reuchlin, for that matter. Both were admitted spies that operated under the guise of magicians, and they had many Jewish connections, like all "magic" inevitably does. After that, you can go look into Neoplatonism and Hermeticism to understand the true roots of Freemasonry—the intelligence network that both established the United States and carried out the French Revolution.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.