[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jainism THE best religion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jainism.jpg (31 KB, 220x373) Image search: [Google]
jainism.jpg
31 KB, 220x373
Is Jainism THE best religion?
>>
>>1239898
>can only eat fruit and you can't even pick it from the tree, you have to wait for it to fall
>go around dressed with "they sky" i.e. nothing

I'll pass.
>>
>>1239898

I think Buddhism is better. Jainism has too much of a focus on extreme ascetic practices.
>>
Literally wearing masks and refusing to use hand sanitizer to avoid killing germs
>>
>>1239898
Enjoy your diarrhea and diabetes.
>>
>>1239898
Is that an Aryan phallic symbol?
>>
File: how old is your church.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
how old is your church.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
The Roman Catholic Church is the One, Holy and Apostolic church established by Jesus Christ himself.
>>
>>1240129
prove it
>>
File: first mover.jpg (587 KB, 700x6826) Image search: [Google]
first mover.jpg
587 KB, 700x6826
>>1240174
>>
>>1241109

>simple word games "prove" God exists somehow

I'm not suprised Christians look to any kind simplistic and useless tactic to justify why they waste their lives for a made up concept.
>>
>encourages a fruit only diet

You're gonna fuck up your pancreas.
>>
>>1241122
>i'm so retarded i assumed it was Anselm instead of actually so much as opening the image
>>
>>1240129
>asked to prove the authority of the Catholic Church
>>1241109
>proves deism

Romanism: Not even once.
>>
>>1241109
Very interesting but I'm not convinced. I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand Aristotelic Physics as well as I should so I won't try to argue against Aquinas.
>>
>>1241109
this is just a bastardized way of decribing entropy. also none of the particled concepts used in the example are fundamental aspects of reality
>>
>>1241138

No, I know it's Aquinas.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.