[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /his/ opinion on National-Anarchism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>>
>>1320530
stopped reading at national
>>
>>1320548
>He thinks anarchism could work in a multicultural society.
>>
Well, OP, I don't know how to break it to you, but how bout instead of name-calling, I'll point out why national anarchism is a joke. Where to even begin? It is ahistorical. All of the major branches of anarchism (-communism, -syndicalism, even the shitty ones like the -mutualists) have rich historical traditions behind them, and they address real, systemic problems with capitalism.

Throwing "national" in front of anarchism is a meme. Every national anarchist I've met and read about has been either a fascist in disguise, an edgy teenager, or someone on the cusp of true self-awareness (which would have pushed them into a real anarchism, such as the ones from above [excluding mutualism]). Throwing "national" in front of anything is stupid. Take a look at the national communists in Russia; they're straight up neonazis dressed in red. They're not communists. You're not an anarchist.

Real anarchism is against nations, borders, racism, and all other negative, limiting factors. National anarchism has managed to place itself into a confining little box, and that's what it will remain: a confining, shitty ideology, with no historical basis, resulting in a pseudo-tribalism/factionalism. Tell me again how that is anarchism?

Here's the thing. If there were a way to go back in time to explain to all of the great anarchist theoriticians what "national anarchism" is, they'd either kek at the absurdity of it, cry at how utterly shameful it is to call it anarchism, or they'd just punch you in the face.

Just call yourself a fascist and stop pretending to be an anarchist. You're not doing yourself any favours engaging in such folly, because any real anarchist would think that you are their enemy, because you are. Being an anarchist means being a revolutionary, meaning that if, in the future, there were to be a revolution, you'd be basically fucked. You are going to get curb stomped.
>>
>What do you think about x-Anarchism or Anarcho-x
Wishful thinking
>>
>>1320588
This is why unique cultures need to be extinguished. One of the greatest causes for war and strife would be removed.
>>
>>1321381
but people in brazil and mexico city kill each other neverless.
>>
>>1321491
I'm not saying it would solve everything but it would help.
>>
>>1321381
Also, what do you do against people developing new cultures by themselves over time again, such as new cults? Regionalism?
Make a global brave new world gassing anyone who deviates from the norm into all eternity?
>>
>>1321512
>Make a global brave new world gassing anyone who deviates from the norm into all eternity?

I've done a lot of thinking and to be honest this is more or less the solution I keep arriving at.
>>
>>1321517
So you are basically the same as the bloodthirsty nationalist/imperialist boogyman you want to disable, but with global ambition?
>>
>>1320770
What's wrong with mutualism?
>>
>>1321538
Yeah I guess.
>>
>>1321565
So why do you even bother then to pretend that the reduction of conflict is your goal in the first place and not dominating the world with whatever you believe in is best for the people?

Not:
>This is why unique cultures need to be extinguished. One of the greatest causes for war and strife would be removed.
But:
>This is why unique cultures need to be extinguished. My culture shall be the only culture inshalalala/for communism/Deus Vult/Sieg Heil
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.