[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/craft 1900 AD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1463841977547.jpg (105 KB, 538x472) Image search: [Google]
1463841977547.jpg
105 KB, 538x472
SERVER LAUNCHES: FRIDAY JUNE 3RD

GRACE ENDS: FRIDAY JUNE 10TH

IP: intcraft.online

/int/craft is a minecraft server based mainly on /int/ but open to all. It is a historical rp server with plugins to help with immersion. Players make nations and these nations can trade, make treaties or alliances, and go to war with one another for land, glory, and memes. We will try to keep threads running on /int/ or /vg/ so feel free to drop by those to talk with other players and see what's happened lately.

/int/craft - 1900 AD edition will be slightly different than previous iterations. Most notably different from previous iterations will be how nations function. Now there will be a set amount of historic nations that can be claimed by groups of players prior to launch. All nations will have their historic borders already claimed. The only way to claim land is by conquering it from other nations. You can not make your own nation, you can either claim a pre-existing nation or join one. You can however get your own nation later by diplomacy or revolution.

More info: http://board.intcraft.online/intcraft/res/39.html
>>
>>1231394
How big will nations be?
>>
>>1231399
We are currently claiming the nations now, for example the ottoman empire is over 8000 claims and i still need to finish some of its borders
>>
>>1231399
>>1231401
Map for the claims currently:
http://intcraft.online:8123/?worldname=world&mapname=flat&zoom=2&x=15856&y=64&z=6664

Any Veniceboos wanna help me recreate the Serene Republic of Venice? http://board.intcraft.online/intcraft/res/56.html
>>
Awwwww shit, I'm hype.
>>
What time does it kick off, OP? I joined serb but it is empty.

Will it be similar in the sense if you just fucking book it to a place you know will you be able to join the town if the leader is online?
>>
what the fug, I joined but it's some random portal world. What is this
>>
>>1233441
>>1233427

I think I joined wrong IP or something. There's just floating islands.
>>
>>1233466
There are 2 people online on the map but when I join the IP there are just portals and nobody is online.
>>
>>1233625
same here, it's just some islands and a pvp portal and a creative portal and a portal to the old version. Maybe it isn't open yet.
>>
So this is just gonna fail like last time right?

Huge player surge for two weeks, then ded.

No thanks
>>
>>1233676
476 was kill faster because leaders left and it was pretty much regular autism blocks.

This one seems to have guns and shit, and set borders which makes it far more interesting. Opportunities for actual alt-history shit.

>tfw some faggot might start the Easter Rising

I'm scared to be a brit
>>
>>1233635
but the borders have changed now. looks like they are still setting them.
>>
>>1233725
That's probably it. I assume a new portal will show up once they're done.
>>
>>1233694
Officially not trusting any irishfags who show up
>>
joining the server, hoping to settle tunis as a barbary republic
>>
>>1231394
no one is online senpai
>>
>>1231394
is joining this going to be a clusterfuck of downloading mods and un-updating my game and other tedious silliness?

how many people have gone Austro-Hungarian so far?
>>
ay yo wtf senpai there is no portal to the 1900 edition
>>
Why say it launches today if you can't get into it?
>>
>>1233694
>>1233752
>Irish revolt when brits war someone else
>too much of a hassle to fight
>ireland free now
>inevitably to be reconquered

It'd be a pointless but amusing fight
>>
Theres always this one guy online and hes drawing the border of the nordic countrys. so still at work i guess.
>>
>>1234497
>pelinal
I remember him from the 476 one. My faggot ass minecraft account fucked up and I essentially lost it midway through so I dunno what the FUCK happened to my nation or town in 476. New account now, anyways.
>>
>>1231394
Is this server available for crack users?
And if not will it ever be?
>>
File: 2016-05-02_19.11.15.png (4 MB, 1478x1568) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-02_19.11.15.png
4 MB, 1478x1568
>>1233466
>>1233427
>>1233625
>>1233635
>>1233853
>>1234348
>>1234497
WEW BTW LADS
Due to confusion and generally unrealistic release date, the server will be postponed until June 10th AT THE LATEST
you can join our skype chat in the meantime for autism blocks memes and keeping informed on the server
https://join.skype.com/CHBdWrsWy2Jx
IMO its worth the wait, when one of our servers are done right, we can reach up to 70 or 80 players on at a time, without all the extra recruiting of /his/ and other boards that we did this iteration
>>
>>1234613
ree ecks dee

Okay whatever, thanks for the update famalam. Rather it be sorted before it launches. GG
>>
File: 2015-12-01_14.26.16.png (2 MB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01_14.26.16.png
2 MB, 1920x1018
>>1234497
>>1234509
based Pel t b h, were working hard to get the serb up and running, try to recruit lads you guys know irl or through chans for maximum fun
>>1234516
unfortunately, due to us having a lot of issues with people making fake acc's, coming in to the server and greifing, only to do the same thing again under a different name, no we dont allow crack users, sorry

ALSO: PEOPLE TO TALK TO THROUGH SKYPE FOR INFO ON SERVER:
>Herr Lemon
>Flindark Segor (Helper)
>Johan R (Admin)
>Arty (Helper)
>Vespi (Helper)
>Luna (Helper)
>Чиeн (Map maker)
>>
>>1234644
Based pel called me a bognigger so I have declared an eternal love feud upon his entire ass
>>
by the way thanks jannies/mods for not squashing our thread wew
>>
Also lads, here's a complete list of all weapons + their recipes in the game
they shoot like a gun, point and click(no holding down), their rate of fire is dependant on the type of gun etc
also ammunition for these is made up of a mixture of iron ingots and gunpowder (repainted glowstone dust) which can be found in high concentration in mountain ranges
since someone asked before, no, you are not limited by the national origin of a gun (ie a german can use an enfield, Italians can use the Mannlicher etc)
gather friends and join the skype chat mentioned here:
>>1234613
>>
Will there be some sort of industrial plugin? It's not like anyone plays minecraft for the combat.
>>
excel is best anime
>>
>>1234758
no industrial plugin, as the player-base prefers a more barebones server.
plugins like thirst, disease, etc seem to take away from our style of politics, pvp and general everyday way of doing things.

also, our combat can get pretty based, ngl.
our firearms iterations in the past have always been top notch, with up to 60 or 70 players involved a battle, with planned ahead strategy.
also with little to no lag due to us (finally) getting a reliable server to host the map.
>>1234793
Serial Experiments Lain or die u lil shit

also pic related is Italy from part of our map, chien (our map maker) would've gotten hired as god as far as im concerned.
>>
ALSO, Another based lad to talk to about server stuff is tiira, based oldfag who please all of your needs
>>
>>1235220
nigga what resource packs or shaders you got going
>>
>>1235581
it's an image rendering software called "chunky"
>>
>>1234644
Pel is a bully who keeps making racist comments about me

That's not based
>>
Any veniceboos wanna revolt against Italy with me, to restore the Serene Republic of Venice? Luckily, at most we'll only have to fight Italy and/or Austria-Hungary, so not much effort needed.
>>
File: Flaggsirkulære_1899.jpg (3 MB, 2488x3312) Image search: [Google]
Flaggsirkulære_1899.jpg
3 MB, 2488x3312
daily reminder Sweden-Norway will be the most based, most civilized, most aesthetic nation on the server.
>>
Bump.
Lookin' forward to playing this later on this weekend.
>>
>>1236763
Aah yes, the norse shitters.
>>
>>1237008
no, the norse will play Russia this time.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.