[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When getting into Catholic feminism, should one start with Elisabeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1464681018741.jpg (27 KB, 638x235) Image search: [Google]
1464681018741.jpg
27 KB, 638x235
When getting into Catholic feminism, should one start with Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza, or Elizabeth Johnson?
>>
File: 1445561458125.png (176 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
1445561458125.png
176 KB, 678x5000
>>1227503
Women cannot be religious because they dwell in easy life, once they are flooded with chads and robots cocks who are always ready to be devoted to a girl through sex and non-sex. Women can only be religious when before they swim in pussy cum, they get higher hedonism than orgasms provided by chads and robots. very few women are like this.
>>
>>1227503

This is what happens when you have a C-section, dumb bitch
>>
File: 1462272246728.png (158 KB, 908x913) Image search: [Google]
1462272246728.png
158 KB, 908x913
>>1227503
>>
File: 931.jpg (61 KB, 680x490) Image search: [Google]
931.jpg
61 KB, 680x490
>>1227554
>>
>>1227627
What does that even mean. It's a mishmash of grossly unrelated things.
>>
>>1227640
Yeah, that's pretty much what being an alt-rightist is about.
>>
>>1227627
>check out muh strawman guys haha he even has a fedora so you know you're stupid :^)
>>
>>1227554
t. virgin
>>
>>1227503
Fucking Jessica Valenti

If there is a feminist horse dying somewhere, she will find & fuck it to death.
>>
>>1227554

This either shitty bait or legit schizophrenia.
For better or worse women are more religious than men. That's why priestess were so important thought history. And, surprise, some valued virginity and chastity (Vestal Virgins, Catholic nuns)

>>1227749

>virginity
>bad thing

Weeew lad!

>>1227653
You do realize many of these rightist hate Gamergate for example? Or many of these things are said by people who are nether extremist or right wing.
>>
>>1227503
>Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza

If you want a cunt, start with her.

>Go to feminist study day of the Theologische Augustana Hochschule Neuendettelsau, Germany.
>(Augustana uni really loves esf. Even a room in the library containing mainly feminist writings is named "Schüssler Fiorenza Raum".)
>ESF is a guest speaker.
>During lecture says "and so we cannot longer believe in sin, cause that is sexist as it implies eve brought sin to humanity".
>I raise my arm.
>"Muh never harmatiologies like that of Paul Tillich do not necessitate that".
>"Sure anon but still is evil, cause believing in sin means you are for child abuse".
>WTF.exe
>"Yes, Anon, if sin is there, then it necessitates Christs death and so god forces his child Christ into death. Hence: God is a child abuser".
>Whole room claps. Professors included.
>Among what crazy faggots do I study?
>Better ask her in the break if she really meant that.
>"Yes anon, I did. Better change your sexist perspective, if you don't".

Such a cunt. Such a fucking idiotic cunt.

Her kyriarchy concept is pretty neat though, and a good alternative to patriarchy theory.
>>
>>1227883
Is all it means is that privilege is more than just men and women, it means you can privileged by race and ableism being straight and so on.
>>
>>1227883
Oh, man. What a time to be alive. Bow does this kind of shit fly?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.