[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do pictures like this call the alleged racist nature of the german
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464802152888.jpg (158 KB, 900x652) Image search: [Google]
1464802152888.jpg
158 KB, 900x652
Do pictures like this call the alleged racist nature of the german regime into question
>>
>>1224887

No, because Hitler never frothed at the mouth for the extermination of "colored people". He was a European and a German nationalist, not a filthy American KKK member obsessed with race.
>>
>>1224887
No, it shows the hypocrisy of it though.
>>
>>1224887
It's just realpolitik.
>>
Nigger just because you use them as cannon fodder doesn't mean you can't consider them inferior.
>>
>>1224887
>proofs
>shocking the established (and enforced) version of history
The pharisees saw Jesus perform miracles right in front of them and it wasn't enough to shake their corrupt ways and belief system. We live in a pharisaic (in more than just one sense) world. Truth is not an argument.
>>
>>1224896
Well it's kinda implied.
I mean the idea of Lebensraum is that a superior people (germans) should take the lands from the inferior (slavs), that's social darwinism. But if that german people continues to grow, wouldn't it have to take the lands of other peoples? Isn't the goal of social darwinism to only have a single race survive while exterminating all others?

>>1224887
Well they did use russian troops while starving Leningrad to death to cleanse it for future german settlers.
>>
>>1225067
I doubt any army would have dealt differently with Leningrad. Blockades are the most normal thing in warfare
>>
I wonder why /pol/ isn't obsessed with showing Japan didn't consider non-Japanese people subhuman at the time.

After all, they used Koreans, Chinese, Mongols, Thais, Indonesians, Formosans and Russians in their armed forces.
>>
>>1225067
It's not "implied" any more than traditional nationalism implies it. Hitler's dream would to have every state reject his vision of the Eternal Jew and achieve greatness in the naturally bloody struggle between every other nation, with only the strongest surviving. I.e., WWI, minus the "stabbed in the back" myth he and his contemporaries believed.
>>
>>1225098
*Hitler's dream would be to have

Of course, in his mind Germany would naturally dominate without those meddling Hebrews and their little bulldog too
>>
>>1224887
>consider them inferior
>willing to send them to fight

Why would those things be contradictory?
>>
>>1224887
Really obvious alliances of convenience to achieve their war goals

Also black German troops, there were like 3 of them easy to ignore
>>
The Nazis veered between weird occultism and brutal pragmatism. Most of those people in the picture were victims of Western imperialism and were thus natural allies for Germans trying to smash that system. Still, the vast majority of the Wehrmacht was ethnically German and fighting for a German future.

Hitler didn't give a shit about "colored" people, he merely wanted to bring Western imperialism to Europe where it could really benefit Germans. Imagine having Slavs literally be your own personal slave race, shit would've been cash as fuck if you were some middle-class German allotted your own huge tract of Ukrainian clay.
>>
No because it's fucking retarded. EVERY colonial nation has used foreign people as soldiers, doesn't mean that they liked them.
>>
>>1225098
>It's not "implied" any more than traditional nationalism implies it.
Depends. Early nationalism was a lot about the government of the people, rejecting Monarchism. As such they would be able to happily live together (with other people) and solve issues between each other in civilised matters, as it is the monarchs who press them to war against each other, at least so they thought.
From this you could argue that nationalis and imperialism together formed the basis of the thought of 'national Superiority', a nation beeing destined to rule all others.
>>
i didn't even know there were black people in europe at that time
>>
>>1224887
You can have an oppressive fascist dictatorship that is tolerant of other races (as long as they stay in other countries). The Reich would happily recruit blacks and Arabs to fight in those fronts, as long as they didn't come to Germany.
>>
>>1224896
Are you drunk? Race is a key component of Nazism. Muh Aryan purity was a prime example of this obsession with the idea of a masterace. The Jews and Roma who lived in Germany and Eastern Europe were the prime Untermensch seen as targets for the Nazi regime, because they actually lived in Germany.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.