[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was hre actually a coherent power or was it a mish mash of autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: &T%%RWES.jpg (127 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
&T%%RWES.jpg
127 KB, 640x1136
was hre actually a coherent power or was it a mish mash of autism divided and conquered by the great powers?
>>
Of course it was a coherent power. Why wouldn't it be? Because it was somewhat decentralized?
>divided and conquered by the great powers
It was conquered by one man. What division?
>>
If the fire lord was really serious about conquering the world he should have used soft power instead of hard power
>>
File: 1444181926072.png (544 KB, 538x717) Image search: [Google]
1444181926072.png
544 KB, 538x717
>>1222326
>that pic
>>
>>1222334
various major powers throwing money and influence into the various countries in hre to destabilize it
>>
>>1222326
i guess HRE was like

> Earth
> Kingdom

loose confederation of provinces nominally controlled by Earth King with varying levels of actual political power depending on the era

they even had their own kings/lords/barons, like in Omashu
>>
>>1222392
And yet it was Napoleon and his armies who conquered it.
Which "various major powers" are you talking about? Could you provide a source or two?
>>
>>1222326
this is bait correct?
(referring to pic)
>>
that picture infuriates me
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.