[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ᠎.jpg (114 KB, 1218x913) Image search: [Google]
᠎.jpg
114 KB, 1218x913
>>
kawaiiiiii ∼ugu∼
dokidoki doki kimochi ∼ugu∼
>>
>>1221709
Oh hey it's the guy who killed millions
>>
its dat fuhrer
oy vey waddup
>>
Hitler was right about almost everything.
>>
>>1221857
Almost being the keyword here.
>>
RIP Hitler died in his bunker like a bitch and got his country split in half by two ideologies he hated.
>>
>>1222720
this
>>
>>1222720
>>1223934
And in the end, was it truly worth killing Hitler's Empire completely? In my opinion, Soviet Russia should've been killed way before Nazi Germany.

It would've made the world a better place ultimately, I think.
>>
>>1221857
>Hitler was right about almost everything.
or
>Hitler was almost right about everything.
?
>>
>>1221709

this guy was a jerk
>>
>>1224015
or
>Almost Hitler was right about everything.

What do you think the A. in A. Hitler stands for?

Almost.
>>
>>1224001
The Soviet Empire would never have been what it became without Hitler though.
>>
>>1224053
Exactly, which meant they were weak for the taking. Patton should've done it imo.
>>
The only person who actually seriously thought it would be a good idea was Churchill though. Everyone else thought it would be flat out retarded to try and invade the Soviet Union so quickly after everyone was finally finished with one of the deadliest conflicts in Europe. Rebuilding all that was lost was seen as far more important to the western allies than finishing off what was a soon to be rival, and quite reasonably so.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.