[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
History of Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: mexico.jpg (38 KB, 334x192) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
38 KB, 334x192
Can someone give me a concise explanation of Mexico's history?
>>
>>1307659
>People come down from the north
>Start building temples and tearing people's hearts out
>Look at stars and chisel some stone about it
>Get cucked by Spainards
>Get inspired by America and revolt against the empire
>Do much of nothing
>Get in a war against America and get rekt
>Bunch of shit with politics and stuff
>Cartels come up and take over parts of Mexico
>>
>Bunch of shit with politics and stuff

This is what I am most interested in. Porfiro Diaz and the Revolution and whatnot
>>
>>1307659
I won't comprise the pro-colombian kingdoms cause they're not part of spic history, just civilizations present there before them

>Spain gets BTFO by France in Europe
>Spics in Mexico decide it's time to revolt
>Beat the already dead Spanish Empire
>Soon after, get BTFO by the US and lose shitton of territory
>A while after that, France conquers the country and install some random Austrian guy as emperor
>America ends its civil war and negociate the departure of the French
>Austrian emperor executed
>Forever a shithole since then
>>
>>1307676
>No Mexican Revolution
0/10 See me after class
>>
>>1307680
I honestly don't know a lot about the revolution because is such a clusterfuck, Porfirio was also a pretty weird character in our history too, he introduced electricity and the railroad system to Mexico, but he also created the giant class divide that exist even to this day and reintroduced institutional slavery, Zapata and Villa disliked each other, and Madero seems to have bee a shady guy who didn't last enough in the chair.
>>
>>1309163
>implying:
> Diaz created the class divide.
What is the colonial period?

> Zapata and Villa disliked each other
They didn't they had very different agendas
>>
File: 615mexico.png (523 KB, 2754x1397) Image search: [Google]
615mexico.png
523 KB, 2754x1397
>>1307676
mexico is now run by gangs and well, the teachers get beat by the cops and the students r dead
>>
File: photoshop?.jpg (44 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
photoshop?.jpg
44 KB, 600x804
>>1307659
>Maya
>azt*cs
>Spanish kill azt*cs and take power
>Centuries later, the mestizos revolt and start an empire
>El Salvador and Honduras get buttmad and leave (Mexico got so buttmad that they successfully lobby EA to make sure El Salvador and Honduras don't get featured in FIFA's video game franchise)
>Empire gets destroyed by multiple revolutions and US invasion
>Napoleon III seeks to place an Austrian monarch on the Mexican throne (long story)
>French and Mexican loyalists get defeated by US, Benito Juarez takes over the new republic
>Diaz takes over and is a really hard dude
>Mexicans begin revolting at the end of his life
>Revolt successful, but there are now many different groups with different ideologies but they are now armed
>After a decade, the PNR takes power and rules Mexico entirely until recently
>US lawmakers are fucking retards and think illegalizing drugs = drugs magically go away
>Mexican entrepreneurs realize that Americans are willing to pay a high price for drugs
>Mexican cartels are now rich

Y entonces, cosas empeoraron.
>>
>>1307659
7-0
>>
>>1309874
I was wondering how long that would take.

Hey at least we can tell Trump we don't need the wall anymore. Just line the border with soccer nets.
>>
>>1309751

Lol what a distorted image of a country you have there. Just like opening a book on a random page, reading 2 sentences and then trying to guess what the book is about.

99% of the population if HAPPY to have those teacher sindicates BEATEN. They are corrupt as fuck and a fucking massive drag coming from the times of the beginning of the XX century. Outdated, useless and corrupt as fuck. Fuck them all.
>>
>>1307659

read this, it's really good. Title sums it up nicely.

The very first chapter is outdated but the rest is solid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.